Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Do I belong to the 25%?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    After reading all those messages about cat piss en heavy BO\'s I was prepared for the worst. But I don\'t smell jack!

I just received PI/m, AFA and Attraction.
    The last two I smell the alcohol, but PI/m? Nothing, zippes, nada, nichts, rien!

I guess that leaves only one alternative: experiment! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    What do you say is a safe starter? One dab or one drop?

Phero Dude

Default Re: Do I belong to the 25%?

Oh god [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] YOu can obviously and easily answer all your questions yourself. Yes you belong to the 25% , and yes it would be safer to start with dabs...and you shouldn\'t use more than one drop of PI anyways...unless u can take it , being good looking. PI is very concentrated ,and as little as one drop already puts you into a good hitrange (good for most people)

Banned User

Depends on when your target time is, if you are planning on getting hits from that hot POA later in the day do a bit of an OD not too much.

Phero Enthusiast

You\'re right TBiRD. And YES I can take it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

As a matter of fact I\'m going to shop for a present and we\'ll see what happens with 2 dabs [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thread Information