Close

Banned User

Default Does Alcohol kill pheromones in non-alcohol based

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Does Alcohol kill pheromones in non-alcohol based products?

I ask this because most colognes are alcohol base. I think something like SOE or PI chooses OIL as the carrier, and perhaps there was a reason for that. Also if you make a mix, adding a squirt of soe to a bottle of wagg or something then maybe the alcohol would do damage.

I am probably wrong about this, but i just saw a post about axe killing pheromones.

If it is true however, it would explain why an oil based perfume/cologone like amouage seemed to work so well as a cover on people.

Default Re: Does Alcohol kill pheromones in non-alcohol based

From what I have read alchohol does not kill pheromones, it simply dissolves them and pheromones crystalize again after evaporation of the achohol, so as long as ur not wiping ur neck as u spray the cologne on u should not loose any pheromones as soon as it driess it\'\'ll be as good as new.

Banned User

if soe is oil based, i wonder what protects the roll on bottls from going rancid considering the amount of bacteria that gets ion there. After all, mones die and convert because of bacteria on our body.

Banned User

I agree with you on that. James kohl(the maker) said they still worked even after going \"rancid\"(infected). Who knows, it may take a lot of bacteria to really do some damage to the product. I do remember seeing pieces of fuzz and hair in my SOE bottle after using it when I tried SOE.

Banned User

i\'d like to see him explain why, or if there is a second opinionon that with someone not attached to the product. The roll on seems like it will last years, and i don\'t know long the rancid bottle he tested was exposed to bacteria. Perhaps it is oxygen that kills pheromones (or something), not necessarily bacteria. I know oxygen can cause death in human beings at high levels (such as with divers in the deep ocean, oxygen is a minority element in the air we breathe).

i think JVK is right on that one though, because naturally mones exist on our skin, with the bacteria... so they must in nature be meant to become rancid and still hold function...if this werent the case mones would not work in the animal kingdom, they have to go rancid being right on the animal...

Banned User

they do die off in nature or whatever. But we are constantly producing new ones because of our horomones and body secretions. Unfortunately, the SOE bottle does not come witha functions pheromone factory like our bodies, constantly producing new pheromones.

Thread Information