Close

Banned User

Default Most likely the largest discovery yet!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, Travis said something VERY INTRESTING on a post about masterbation.

Basically, masterbation takes away testosterone, stress takes it away, exercise (stress, and uses it up (like masterbation) takes it away.

Now, what increases it? Food, and sleep.

BAMM!

He stated that during SLEEPING you have the MOST TESTOSTERONE and that\'s when pheromones are RELEASED into skin, hair, clothes, ETC!

Now, I propose to do THESE THINGS in order to MAXIMIZE PRODUCTION!

Take a shower at night, BEFORE bed.
    Don\'t eat, until few hours BEFORE bed, where you CHOW DOWN baby!
    Get enough rest (obviously).
    Masterbate, or have sex during the DAY only.
    Exercise during the DAY (before eating!)
    And wear whatever you\'re going to wear the next day in bed. This way, when the pheromones are released, they will be on the clothes that you will wear the next day also.
    And finally, don\'t use deodorant, or use deodorant without alochol or aluminum (you won\'t need to if you eat right).

I believe that this combination will COMPLETELY MAAXIMIZE NATURAL PHEROMONES!

I\'m almost \"giggling like a school girl!\"

Tee hee hee hee hee! lol

Now, when I wake up though, I have to \"do my hair\" which includes wetting it, and than drying it, and than putting in wax stuff.

Should I not wet it? (Sweat and water, of course washes the pheormones awayway)

I\'ll try that, and everything else.

I know ONE THING THOUGH!

This morning, I took a shower! I don\'t usually take them in the morning. All I know is that I felt weak (not so much phsyically, but mentally!) Nowrmally, with maxed out pheros, etc or pheroones on, I feel like I can kick ANYONE\'S ASS!

I couldn\'t stay awake! And I couldn\'t focus worth the [bad word]! I have gotten by with 2 hours of sleep and less for DAYS, but I had like 5 hours and I couldn\'t stay awake, and failed a Spanish test, my mind went blank. It\'s almost like I\'m lost without pheros. No confidence in whatever I think the answer is, I get mixed up, etc. I dont\' feel me, nothign there. lol ( I NEVER bath in ther monring, probably why, but I wanted to use some shower gel (Gucchi Envy) so I\'d smell nice going to school.)

And, one more thing. It\'s been decided basically, that if you masterbate reguarly, and then you STOP it will build up, however it WILL go back down. That may be good for like a championship game or something, but under normal circumstances exercise is best.

It\'s basically like, working out, but the day before a game, you don\'t work out to save it for the game. HOWEVER if you stop working out COMPLETELY you won\'t get any stronger, etc!

So, just do all that during the day.

Tee he he hee. lol

Bart

Phero Pro

Default Re: Most likely the largest discovery yet!

Well I understand what your saying but what if I only had AE to work with or just SoE..By the time you awake wont the aNOL from the mixes already be converted to aNONE?

Banned User

I\'m talking about not using pheromones, but rather your OWN BODY pheromones.

Especially the clothes on. That\'s a BIG THING I\'VE BEEN MISSING! If I had clothes on it\'d trap more pheromones.

Having more clothes on won\'t make a differenc ein pheros. I don\'t think longer hair will either. HOWEVER. You have to have pheros for that. Ie...If you have 5 feet of shirt, but 2 feet worth of mones it won\'t work. So, whatever you wear the next day you should trap. Long hair, short hair, lots of clothes, no clothes.

I\'m not quite sure what you\'re talking about, rather than wearing soe etc at bed, which, I never said you had to put on pheromones at night (unless you want more none, but than, you could just buy PI instead.)

Bart

Phero Enthusiast

marv, why would u go to all that bother just to maximise ur own natural pheros if u can just buy them here at ls, save urself all that hassle, and get much better results?

Phero Pro

and not wrinkled clothing [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

actually the best way of maximising ur natural pheros would be to not shower at all [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] if u try this, use a strong cover scent [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

you would get a lot of bad bacteria growth.

Phero Enthusiast

be even worse if u never brushed ur teeth [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] you\'d be breathing out the pheros [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

I don\'t think the pheromones come4 from the mouth, but rather the inside of the stomach, and out the mouth, etc. Plus, I\'m not quite sure about that, your teeth would get yellow brushing them less often.

I had one teacher last sememster that was from Spain, like 25 or 27 or something, really hot, black curly hair, etc. But she had BAD BREATH...

lol

Plus, you can only acquire a certain amount of pheromones.

Someoen who hasn\'t bathed in a long time would probably have the same amountof pheromones as me, however they\'d smell worse.

Actually, you can... Just don\'t eat while you are not bathing, and you should smell fine.

If you only eat one meal a day, how many times should you brush yoru teeth?

Of I eat at night and I brush my teeth, would I still neeed to brush them in the morning?

Oh, and as far as \"better\", you CAN\'T GET better than your own natural pheromone signature. I mean, it\'s a holy effect rather than a... whatever you call it. Less of each, but more types of phermones, where they have a synergistic effect rather than a bunch of none or nol.

Plus, there\'s vitaimins that come out of the skin, the stuff that controls smell, and the waht\'s it called that fights infection system (tests show that smells that have the same (can\'t remember name, Immune system) smell like brother/sister, etc. And there has to be pheromones that keep you focused (as I found out today.)

Anyway, I believe that would completely MAXIMIZE. And if done right, I believe that I could maximize my pheromones to be better than that of what you are using.

I\'ll test it out. It\'s not that big of a change. I did most of it already. Except for the sleeping in clothes ( I like to sleep in the nude ) and the masterbation during the day...I did it during day and night.

Either way.

Will report results.

But it makes sense.

And if it didn\'t work than people wouldn\'t have sex so often without pheroones.

Also, when using your body\'s pheormones it says this is me f** me...And not, this is some other guy, you want to f** him.

We\'ll see, WON\'T WE!

Mwahah ha hahaa!

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh, good lord. Now, what\'s the new regimen, my Bartest Bart? We\'re not eating during the day, we don\'t bathe, and we don\'t wear deodorant ... and we\'re considering not brushing our teeth??

This is to make us more attractive to the opposite sex?

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Oh, good lord. Now, what\'s the new regimen, my Bartest Bart? We\'re not eating during the day, we don\'t bathe, and we don\'t wear deodorant ... and we\'re considering not brushing our teeth??

This is to make us more attractive to the opposite sex?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What a big sacrifice, just to bed a girl! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

why would pheromones come out of the stomach?

A person who hasn\'t bathed in a long time would have much more phero\'s then you due to build up, yes they would smell but back in the day women loved a man who smelled like well alot of bad crap.

Not sure if I want to change my whole lifestyle like that just to get a girls brief attention.

One thing that is for certain, we have pheros that our bodies naturally produce that we can not buy here or anywhere else.

Banned User

true. Now how do we amplify them 100X like love-scent products do?

This thread is insane! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Banned User

that was a joke

\"Oh, good lord. Now, what\'s the new regimen, my Bartest Bart? We\'re not eating during the day, we don\'t bathe, and we don\'t wear deodorant ... and we\'re considering not brushing our teeth??\"

Next comes the shopping cart and the talking to himself.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Talking to myself = already done.

Shopping cart? What for?
    Are you saying I\'m going to be one of those crazy homeless guys? lol

I tried to sleep in my clothes but I couldn\'t. After an hour, I mean, I tried to read, I tried to just lay there, the clothes were makin me hot! I couldn\'t sleep! I\'m used to snoozing in the nude.

However the teeth thing. If you drink water, wouldn\'t they wash away?

Unless, I drink nothing during the day.

Maybe it is a lot, but I know I wouldn\'t get dealt as smelling bad. Sometiems I do smell bad withoput deodorant, for SOME REASON (stress). Sometimes for no particular reason. However TODAY. I did like normal, and I didn\'t ake a bath in the morning. I haven\'t had deodorant on all day. I not only have had no complains but I smells GOOD under the arms. Sometiems I do stink when I\'m stressed, but not right now, which advocates that I was right, in that you can ADAPT to stress!

Trust me, if I stink EVEN THE SLIGHTEST my family LETS ME KNOW! lol

Anyway, yeah, I guess. NOt just for the opposite sex, but rather, for the same as well (more alpha male).

Now, that wouldn\'t give you the results you are looking for still though. why? If you do all that, and you DO HAVE the pheromoens you are still runing off of anxst. That means that you don\'t think your\'e good enough, and tha\'s why you\'re doing what you do.

In that case it would be YOU stopping you talking to a gitrl, not your looks or smell.

Crazy? YOU AIN\'T SEEN NOTHIN YET! MUWAHA HA HA HA HAA! i\'M GOING TO RULE TH WORLD SOMEDAY WITH MY INCREASED PHERMKONES LEVELS! MUWAHAHAHA!

I bleiev ethat the not bathing at all would be WORSE. Either you would od, or it\'s like masterbation where you need new, fresh mones to repleenish the old ones.

Bart

Thread Information