Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default 2 week experiment, now what?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok folks I have posted, and some of you have responded about trying some stuff out on woman I work with and really want to develope relationship with (see \"Newbie need help! and \"Hits with NPA?\") The first week I used AE (my first purchase) Nothing much happened. Last week I got NPA. Monday used two dabs covered by cologn. Got possible hit with comment she made about me not trying to feel her up while we were hugging (we hug often anyway). I felt like she was a little more flirty etc. Tuesday made same application of NPA we fought like cats and dogs!!!!!! Wednesday she was off. Thursday I used one dab NPA Covered with 1/4 SOE gelpack. Things went much better, but nothing out of the ordinary. Friday, two dabs NPA, covered by 1/2 gelpack SOE. We went riding around in her car for an hour and a half at lunch to find a rug for her house. I thought surely I would get some kind of hit being that close to her for that long. But not really anything to report. Later that afternoon we had nice long chat about things personal to both of us, but we do this all he time as well.

Anybody got any suggestions what I can do with AE, NPA, SOE this week that might get some interest from this woman???

Thanks!

Banned User

Default Re: 2 week experiment, now what?

use them all togther, varying the amounts. or use ae:NPA, with ae being the dominant additive

Phero Enthusiast

DryGin,
    My friend, I will tell you for the second time: don\'t waste your mones with this woman! In her mind, you are already history, in the book of friends. Anyway, if something will happen between you guys, in a short future you will regreting why do you wasted your time with her. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    Remember: In a soccer game whe you get a red card, doesn\'t matter if you are innocent, you can not get back to the game. You go practice for tyhe next game of the season. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Dude, Go back and read the advice I and some other wise people gave you. Pheromones are not going to help you with this chick. They may help a bit with other women. Get over the oneitis. As long as you are obssesed with this dame, you are going to be miserable.

Banned User

I have recently seen this happen to a guy I know, he is obsessed with a girl who in my opinion one is not good looking at all two is has no personality basically is a bitch and three doesn\'t even like him.

I could understand why people get hung up on that one person but I never could understand liking someone who didn\'t like me or didn\'t respect me at all.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Dude, Go back and read the advice I and some other wise people gave you. Pheromones are not going to help you with this chick. They may help a bit with other women. Get over the oneitis. As long as you are obssesed with this dame, you are going to be miserable.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Guys (Tongue, Alquimista, Monesrule) you may all be right. I guess I just havent been beat over the head enough to give up yet [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

So you\'re a sado-masochist, right?

Well I need to have some exercise, so why don\'t you give me your address, we\'ll fix an appointment, I come over and beat the living crap out of you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I\'ll make sure to take a shower of PI/m before... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

use them all togther, varying the amounts. or use ae:NPA, with ae being the dominant additive

Thanks for the advice mones. This morning I used all three. On dab npa on wrists, soe to cover, two dabs AE behind ears, little more soe on neck. I felt great all day!!!! Confident, at ease, and even assertive. As for coworker situation, well I think she responded too. She was very talkative today, wanting my opinion on everything. I was assertive with her physically. I initated hugging her several times (out of the norm) and she reciprocated easily with no hesitation each time. I even gave her a peck on the cheeck with no objection. I don\'t know if it was the pheros or not, but I am not usually that physically assertive with her and I don\'t think in the past she would have allowed me to be so.

Anyway, in spite of all the advice about my \"oneitis,\" I intend to follow through with this littel experiment for at least a month just to see how it goes. I will keep posting my results here in case there are others out there in situation similar to mine.

Thanks all for the good advice. I will continue with use of all 3 tomarrow. May increase npa by a dab and SOE just to see what happens. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

DryGin,
    My friend, I will tell you for the second time: don\'t waste your mones with this woman! In her mind, you are already history, in the book of friends. Anyway, if something will happen between you guys, in a short future you will regreting why do you wasted your time with her. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    Remember: In a soccer game whe you get a red card, doesn\'t matter if you are innocent, you can not get back to the game. You go practice for tyhe next game of the season. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I agree ..
    I try 1 time with all most womens
    I try 2 times if she is very nice and prety women
    I try 3 times if i think she is woman of my life..
    After this I return to begin again .. ´cause i do not like anyone more than me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Hey charisma, sounds like me a few years back, soon got clunked over the head and got the point and now i avoid the \"attention whores\" and those women with a common sexual problem called \"lust syndrome\". They are to be avoided at all costs.

Phero Enthusiast

Hey charisma, sounds like me a few years back, soon got clunked over the head and got the point and now i avoid the \"attention whores\" and those women with a common sexual problem called \"lust syndrome\". They are to be avoided at all costs.

I noticed the pattern too.
    Unfortunately DryGin has not been clunked hard enough to recognize this pattern he is repeating .... again.
    Well, I guess love makes blind. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I noticed the pattern too.
    Unfortunately DryGin has not been clunked hard enough to recognize this pattern he is repeating .... again.
    Well, I guess love makes blind. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Now your getting the picture Charisma. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Look I figure I\'ll try the pheros for a month and see what happens. What have I got to lose? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I can always buy more if I need them!

I guess my opinion isn\'t wanted, being that I also have one-itis (more common among women), but damn. Whoever called his office interest an \'attention-whore\' or sufferring from \'lust syndrome\', isn\'t being fair. For God\'s sake there is only so much that can happen at work, and she may just be thinking \"When is he going to ask me out already? I have given him sooo many signals of my interest.\" And then neither party makes a move because you have such a great friendship that neither one wants to muck it up...

Yes I agree there is a time when the iron is hot that one should strike. But DryGin, have you asked her to go get coffee (alcohol) with you after work? For me I think just having a drink with an office buddy will loosen you both up and you can get a clearer idea of how she feels about you. Has she ever said the dreaded \"You\'re such a good friend. I wouldn\'t ever want this to change.\"

\'Cause for me, I don\'t make jokes about a guy feeling me up unless I am feeling sexually charged about the situation.

The only caution, and I should listen as well as you. If it goes sour, and you have to work with this lady day in and day out, ouch, that can be a bit of a headache.

Good luck dry gin, .... and think \"Happy Hour!\" (Tequila is an amazing truth serum for me, gimme a margarita and then ask me 30 min later how I really feel about you. And brace yourself, I\'m scathingly honest under the influence!) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I guess my opinion isn\'t wanted, being that I also have one-itis (more common among women), but damn. Whoever called his office interest an \'attention-whore\' or sufferring from \'lust syndrome\', isn\'t being fair. For God\'s sake there is only so much that can happen at work, and she may just be thinking \"When is he going to ask me out already? I have given him sooo many signals of my interest.\" And then neither party makes a move because you have such a great friendship that neither one wants to muck it up...

Yes I agree there is a time when the iron is hot that one should strike. But DryGin, have you asked her to go get coffee (alcohol) with you after work? For me I think just having a drink with an office buddy will loosen you both up and you can get a clearer idea of how she feels about you. Has she ever said the dreaded \"You\'re such a good friend. I wouldn\'t ever want this to change.\"

\'Cause for me, I don\'t make jokes about a guy feeling me up unless I am feeling sexually charged about the situation.

The only caution, and I should listen as well as you. If it goes sour, and you have to work with this lady day in and day out, ouch, that can be a bit of a headache.

Good luck dry gin, .... and think \"Happy Hour!\" (Tequila is an amazing truth serum for me, gimme a margarita and then ask me 30 min later how I really feel about you. And brace yourself, I\'m scathingly honest under the influence!) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks for the advice Enticing, I found it helpful!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Now your getting the picture Charisma. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Look I figure I\'ll try the pheros for a month and see what happens. What have I got to lose? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I can always buy more if I need them!

Spend a month of mones just in one girl is super expensive and, I have to say, stupid! There is tons of girl on the streets looking for men... dude forget about this chick, do like real men: go to war in the streets! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    You are going to see how painful will be to you the day that this girl will introduce to you her fiance. It will be painful to you because of the amount of time that you spended with her! At least have some self-esteem dude! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Remember: when it comes to relationship women are not like men. We are frontal, they are trick!

Phero Enthusiast

He doesn\'t listen. His mind is too occupied making beautiful pictures.

I think his strategy of getting a nice girl doesn\'t fit with the real world: it seems he misses a feedback mechanism that tells him (or shows or let him feel) that this is useless!

Now, why doesn\'t he use the same stuff that tells him (or shows or let him feel) that fairy tailes aren\'t real!

King of the coupons!

Sometimes beautiful pictures are what keeps us going. I once was so in love with this lady that even though I knew she was not good for me, I somehow convienced myself that sooner or later she\'d open her eyes, realized what she had, and decide she wanted to be a part of something special. One Saturday night, she started yawning, and said she was tired, and wanted to go to bed. I always leave when she wants to go to sleep. I was driving away, when it dawned on me that it was Saturday, and this never happens. I turned around, parked on the street, walked up to her window, peeped in, and there she was on the computer with the lights turned off. I turned around, got back in my truck, and left. Anyway, later I told her that I peeped and saw her on the computer through the window. Later, she started telling people that I was a peeping tom. Even though I only did it that once, I guess that does make me a peeping tom, but I had to know if someone on the computer was more important (with hopes that I was wrong...not!). One of my friends asked me why I did it, and I told him that I wanted to see for myself if being on the computer was more important than spending time with me. He said you shouldn\'t have done that, and asked why did I need to see what I already knew. I\'ve said all that to say...it\'s easy to tell him he\'s wasting his time, but HE has to find that out for himself. There comes a time in all of our bad decisions, when enough does become enough. It took me two years before enough became enough, and when I finally decided it was enough, I quit smoking a month after, and haven\'t smoked since (no worries). For some it\'s days, for some it\'s months, and for some it\'s years. It\'s amazing how we choose to learn the hard way. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] As the world turns..........

Banned User

You peeping Tom you!!

Wait till Enticing catches up with you! She\'ll put you in the frying pan!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

I\'ll do anything to find out the truth Dove. Got my feelings hurt, but guess what! I\'m still A L I V E !! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Besides, if it was my girl, I should be able to peep, yes? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

Mobes, I agree with you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I was actually insinuating something else. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

You da boss. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Now I can go to bed! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Later with gravy all. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

nice story with a lesson mobz

Banned User

I would give my right arm just to be in the same room as Elana

How many guys in the forum looking like slot machines?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

it ain\'t my fault. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Banned User

it ain\'t my fault

I believe you man. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

You peeping Tom you!!

Wait till Enticing catches up with you! She\'ll put you in the frying pan! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Hey why are you picking on me? What did I do?? LOL

That girl was a FOOL to put Mobes out on the street for a - what - an electronic fling? Damn shame! (Didn\'t she know about your nectar addiction??)

He has a point. Sometimes you just have to find out the truth for yourself, no matter how much it might hurt. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Sorry, DryGin. BIGHUGS to you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Banned User

Hey why are you picking on me? What did I do?? LOL

Hey you\'re the one that don\'t like wierdos.lol
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Mobley,
    YOU were the winner in the computer-girl deal...you didn\'t need that.

I would give my right arm just to be in the same room as Elana

How many guys in the forum looking like slot machines?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

<font color=\"blue\">She\'d cut her arm off for me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>

Sometimes beautiful pictures are what keeps us going. I once was so in love with this lady that even though I knew she was not good for me, I somehow convienced myself that sooner or later she\'d open her eyes, realized what she had, and decide she wanted to be a part of something special. One Saturday night, she started yawning, and said she was tired, and wanted to go to bed. I always leave when she wants to go to sleep. I was driving away, when it dawned on me that it was Saturday, and this never happens. I turned around, parked on the street, walked up to her window, peeped in, and there she was on the computer with the lights turned off. I turned around, got back in my truck, and left. Anyway, later I told her that I peeped and saw her on the computer through the window. Later, she started telling people that I was a peeping tom. Even though I only did it that once, I guess that does make me a peeping tom, but I had to know if someone on the computer was more important (with hopes that I was wrong...not!). One of my friends asked me why I did it, and I told him that I wanted to see for myself if being on the computer was more important than spending time with me. He said you shouldn\'t have done that, and asked why did I need to see what I already knew. I\'ve said all that to say...it\'s easy to tell him he\'s wasting his time, but HE has to find that out for himself. There comes a time in all of our bad decisions, when enough does become enough. It took me two years before enough became enough, and when I finally decided it was enough, I quit smoking a month after, and haven\'t smoked since (no worries). For some it\'s days, for some it\'s months, and for some it\'s years. It\'s amazing how we choose to learn the hard way. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] As the world turns..........

Mobes. I think you understand!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information