Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Default Re: 2 week experiment, now what?

visit-red-300x50PNG

Spend a month of mones just in one girl is super expensive and, I have to say, stupid! There is tons of girl on the streets looking for men... dude forget about this chick, do like real men: go to war in the streets! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    You are going to see how painful will be to you the day that this girl will introduce to you her fiance. It will be painful to you because of the amount of time that you spended with her! At least have some self-esteem dude! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Remember: when it comes to relationship women are not like men. We are frontal, they are trick!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Thanks again for the input Alqua. The expense is not a problem I have money to spend (virtues of working for living [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) If after a month I don\'t see any change, then I will direct my attentions elswhere. Right now I have plenty of time and money so I\'m not going to worry about it. Like Charisma says, sooner or later I\'ll get a belly full of this and \"see for myself.\" Until then I am content with continuing my efforts for another couple of weeks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

You go, boy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Hey why are you picking on me? What did I do?? LOL

That girl was a FOOL to put Mobes out on the street for a - what - an electronic fling? Damn shame! (Didn\'t she know about your nectar addiction??)

He has a point. Sometimes you just have to find out the truth for yourself, no matter how much it might hurt. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Sorry, DryGin. BIGHUGS to you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

No problem Enticing, I do understand reality even if I choose not to live there sometimes [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. BIGHUGS back at you!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Sometimes beautiful pictures are what keeps us going. I once was so in love with this lady that even though I knew she was not good for me, I somehow convienced myself that sooner or later she\'d open her eyes, realized what she had, and decide she wanted to be a part of something special. One Saturday night, she started yawning, and said she was tired, and wanted to go to bed. I always leave when she wants to go to sleep. I was driving away, when it dawned on me that it was Saturday, and this never happens. I turned around, parked on the street, walked up to her window, peeped in, and there she was on the computer with the lights turned off. I turned around, got back in my truck, and left. Anyway, later I told her that I peeped and saw her on the computer through the window. Later, she started telling people that I was a peeping tom. Even though I only did it that once, I guess that does make me a peeping tom, but I had to know if someone on the computer was more important (with hopes that I was wrong...not!). One of my friends asked me why I did it, and I told him that I wanted to see for myself if being on the computer was more important than spending time with me. He said you shouldn\'t have done that, and asked why did I need to see what I already knew. I\'ve said all that to say...it\'s easy to tell him he\'s wasting his time, but HE has to find that out for himself. There comes a time in all of our bad decisions, when enough does become enough. It took me two years before enough became enough, and when I finally decided it was enough, I quit smoking a month after, and haven\'t smoked since (no worries). For some it\'s days, for some it\'s months, and for some it\'s years. It\'s amazing how we choose to learn the hard way. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] As the world turns..........

Mobley, of course you know I have to come at it from a different angle ... I think you took that very personally. I read it like this: she was ready to have some alone time. She mislead you (trying to be tactful) with the idea that she wanted to sleep, when really what she wanted was to be alone to do her own thing, part of which was get online, check her messages, talk to her friends...like I\'m doing right now. I think she just wanted her space. Which is not an insult or something to take personally.

It amazes me the assumptions people make about why other people are on the computer. There\'s a guy who sends me messages constantly (I\'m about to block him) saying \"I see you\'re on the computer again ...you must be bored, lonely, or horney ...\" Actually, none of those things. I was doing the following: responding to an invitation for a girls\' night out and going to the website of the place they suggested to check it out, congratulating a friend who won his first chess game in competition, and reading an email from a female friend about an experience she had had. Goofus assumes I\'m bored, lonely and horny, when I was completely entertained, corresponding with friends, so not lonely, and thinking more about what to wear if I did go out than sex, which actually hadn\'t crossed my mind at all.

You know what I mean? Watch out for making stuff up in your head ... maybe you were looking for a reason to get your feelings hurt so you could end it?

You go, boy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Hi Elana! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I was wandering if you were going to chime in here at some point. I have read and enjoyed many of your posts!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hi Elana! I was wandering if you were going to chime in here at some point. I have read and enjoyed many of your posts!!

Maybe if you play your cards right, I\'ll offer you some famous Elana advice on wardrobe and pick up lines. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hi Elana! I was wandering if you were going to chime in here at some point. I have read and enjoyed many of your posts!!

Maybe if you play your cards right, I\'ll offer you some famous Elana advice on wardrobe and pick up lines. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

GREAT [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

EXIT63: She\'d cut her arm off for me.

You\'re not her style. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Gin - Been there, don\'t that, got a t-shirt and currently using it as a dusting rag! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

TallM - Thanks!

Lady E - Sure she knew about my addiction, I can indulge on a daily bases, something two and three times a day. She couldn\'t belive it, but became a believer. I\'ve got a PHD in lappertry, a doctrine in lapnology, and that makes me a MASTER, [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] but as life will show you...people with weak minds, when relationships are involved, will often convience themselves that there\'s always someone out there better. \"The grass looks greener on the otherside of the fence.\" Even after I let go for a year, she came back, and I let her in with hopes that she learned from her chasing and partying. The power of WANTING &amp; WISHING for something to work. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I wanted her to be my last. But then, enough became enough, I cut the string, and never looked back. There\'s a song by Boyz II Men called \"I\'m doing just fine.\" It helped me through all of my pains. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Lucky - I didn\'t feel like a winner at the time, and still don\'t, even though I\'ve been able to quit smoking, and get refocused in the gym because I no longer have the worry of who she\'s with when I\'m not around. There\'s nothing lucky about a WANT gone bad. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] It did teach me what my brother once told me, \"You can be a good of a man or woman as possible, buuuuut! if the other person you\'re dealing with head is messed up, there\'s NOTHING you can do about it.\" I never cheated, and even when I knew she was, still didn\'t want to, but still.........[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I\'m really beginning to believe that the nice guy is just SOL! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Okay, I\'ll dial 1-800-WHINE now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

FTR - You could be right. My thoughts are this, and I\'ve made the mistake for the longest in thinking that the world see what Mobley sees, meaning, I judge people by the way that I am. If someone tells me they love me, there\'s no way I can be convienced that they\'d rather spend time on a computer flirting, or whatever, instead of being with me. I don\'t see that happening IF it\'s LOVE. IF it\'s not LOVE, then yes, one could need time alone, to do whatever, see whomever, or whatever. Annnd if it\'s not LOVE, why even go through the motions? She was cheating, no question...why not say, \"Hey, I want to see other people.\" Nope...that would mean that I could see other people, and she didn\'t want that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] How about this FTR, on Thursday she\'d get mad at me, and break up. This happens about twice a month. I would sit in the house and wait...Friday - nothing, Saturday - nothing, Sunday - nothing. Lots of computer time right? Next time, the voice of judgement would get to me and say, \"you\'re stupid for sitting here in the house knowing what she\'s doing,\" and off to the club I\'d go. Not looking for no one, not wanting to get laid, but just to get out of that four cornered grinder. One of her friends would see me, and come the next day, the doorbell would ring, and I\'d hear, \"I\'m not going to be with a man that hangs out in the club!\" I\'d say, \"but you broke up with me.\" Helloooooooooooooooooo! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] If none of this would have happened, and believe you me, there\'s lots more that I can share, I would agree with you as for me looking for a reason to break it off. But I\'m not that way, I say what\'s on my mine, right or wrong. Thanks for your thoughts. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

MOBLEYC57,
    Dude you sounds like you still burned by that chick! It seems that you are the dead on your relationship. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Relax, just say \"next on line, please!\"

**DONOTDELETE**

This is that one that at first you thought I was her.

Ok, nevermind.

King of the coupons!

B I N G O!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Had it been anyone else, I would lay across your lap and take it like a man! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information