Close

Default Success \"David Blaine-Mone Plus\" Style

visit-red-300x50PNG
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    In a birthday party last night I received 3 cell phone numbers and a lot of smiles. The women seem to be double hypnotized, for the pheromones and for the tricks.
    Now I will adopt the style \" David Blaine-Mone Plus \".
    I caught the e-book \" The Secrets of David Blaine \" in Kazza. I trained some tricks. During that birthday somebody got a pack of cards and I began to do some tricks. It was a total success when I noticed I had a ring of women around me. Many ones sought me later and gave me telephone numbers. I used 2 spray of TE-Sandalwood in the
    neck and 1/3 soegel in the pulse. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Success \"David Blaine-Mone Plus\" Style

What a \"trick\" Hit... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

You hit \'em with STYLE !!! Good job..

I can do only one david blaine trick. The one where u elevate yourself above ground with both feet (so it seems). Hard to pull off though...u need the correct distance and angle to the viewer.

Banned User

don\'t use stand on your toes with that one? i saw something on magic\'s secrets reevealed. One thing is four sure.....David Blaine is the man, and the guy can get any girl he wants with his ability to entertain, surprise, and mystify. And he has balls too.....the stunts like stnading on the edge of a building for 48 hours, burying himself alive, being in a frozen block of ice....they are all ways for him to try and understand the pain his mother felt when she was dying of cancer (he says that is why he pushes himself to those extremes).

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    In a birthday party last night I received 3 cell phone numbers and a lot of smiles. The women seem to be double hypnotized, for the pheromones and for the tricks.
    Now I will adopt the style \" David Blaine-Mone Plus \".
    I caught the e-book \" The Secrets of David Blaine \" in Kazza. I trained some tricks. During that birthday somebody got a pack of cards and I began to do some tricks. It was a total success when I noticed I had a ring of women around me. Many ones sought me later and gave me telephone numbers. I used 2 spray of TE-Sandalwood in the
    neck and 1/3 soegel in the pulse. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think the reason you were so successful is that you were demonstrating 2 out of 3 or potentially 3 out of 3 of the traits women find most desirable in men:

1. Confidence (I assume you had an air of confidence while performing)
    2. Entertaintment (the tricks were very entertaining for the women &amp; this reflected on you as being someone that could keep them entertained)
    3. Mystery (this is the secret ingredient, if you are clever &amp; you can keep the women in suspense in terms of how you did the trick, you\'d me amazed at what LENGTHS they would go to finding out your secret!).

Hits !?
    One my old friend, that was in the birthday, came with another 2 girls\'. She smile with malice and she said that I had ability hands, I also laugh and I answered with malice too, that my hands were very talented, inclusive to do magics too. ( she is only a friend of mine, may it is a TE effect ...)
    I was a day of a lot of luck. But I think I will do \"magics\" my second hobby. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Oooo, that was a very sexy little conversation ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Magic hands, huh? Now, where did you say you lived? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sweet FTR, unfortunately I live very far, but I think we can try this one called \"Invisible Touch\" , that transcend the material world, you know, imagine is all, just free your mind and your soul [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

David Blaine is pretty good he also got laid by Madonna not saying that is a big triumph but why else would she do him besides his powers! heehhe

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    One thing is four sure.....David Blaine is the man, and the guy can get any girl he wants with his ability to entertain, surprise, and mystify. And he has balls too.....the stunts like stnading on the edge of a building for 48 hours, burying himself alive, being in a frozen block of ice....they are all ways for him to try and understand the pain his mother felt when she was dying of cancer (he says that is why he pushes himself to those extremes).

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I don\'t know the guy, but it sounds like he is an attention whore (of the kind I don\'t like). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Franki

Phero Pro

Abductor,

Kewl! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] You got me thinking about coming out of retirement. Back in the early nineties when I was in high school I used to do all kinds of tricks from throwing/bomarang cards (actually a skill rather than a trick), coin tricks, and flash/fire based tricks.

My specialty was a trick called the \"Floating Rose\" routine. I remember seeing this trick up close done by a Magician by the name of David Copperfield. I had to get it! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] The effect was that the magician showed the audience a piece of paper. They would then fold and wad it up into a ball. With a snap the ball would start to dance around the magician\'s hand, up their shoulderm, etc. He would then have someone from the audience make the paper ball dance. He would then unfold the piece of paper and show there was nothing in it then fold it into a paper rose. With another snap the paper rose would rise and do a full float in front of the magician. The magician would then show that their are no strings attached (can also use metal hoops too ) with his hands. He would then grab a candle or a lighter and in a flash and a puff of smoke the paper rose would be turned into a real rose. Being the pyro/chemist that I was I added a little powder that gave a cascading silver sparkle to the transformation. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I even own quite a few books on Magic. A few that our very expensive too.

SwingerMD,
    Very nice you to hear you, I already knew some tricks, but now I decided to improve and to adopt the magic as hobby. Besides doing success with womens it is very good to see the shine in the a child\'s glance when sees a trick. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Check PM that I send to you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

I work for a party company where we goto parties like bar mitzvahs and bat mitzvahs. There was a magician at one of them, who did this sick ass trick. He took a credit card from me, put it into his hand and with a flick of his finger it moved up and down, then he put it in my hand, and had me move my finger and it moved up and down. Then he had everyone stand back, he took the card, spun it around (sitting flat), in mid air , in between his hands and it was sitting there spinning, then while its spinning, he uses his fingers and points so it goes around his back all the way and comes back so its spining in between his hands. You had to see it to believe it.

Phero Pro

Abductor,

Thanks man! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I used to remember that look that I would get from my audience when a trick would totally dumbfound and stupify them. The interesting thing was that I found that the most smallest and simpleist tricks, not the big illusions were the ones that impressed people the most.

Oh, man! Adding another hobby could get expensive . . . [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] . (Sigh) I guess I could rummage through my old stuff (after my trip to Maui in about one week [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ) . . . now where did I put that fireball launcher [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] .

Yes, simple tricks with the right delivery and Attitude work best in my experience.

Learning a few choice tricks so well that you can perform them sober, drunk, tired, in the freezing cold, in the
    sweltering heat and still deliver some great story, jokes, that trance-form it from a mere trick
    to a Mysterious and Memorable EXPERIENCE!!!

Thread Information