Ok, here\'s the lowdown. I\'m a newbie and by nature, an extremely skeptical person, especially with [bad word] like this which is expensive and seems to have very little consistancy to it in terms of results.
I happened by this website by chance and read through the forums and I have to say, all of this is extemely fascinating to me. I am also a very curious person.
So, I figure, what the hell? I\'ll drop 100 bones on some of the most talked about stuff and give it a shot. If it\'s total bullshit, i should be able to use the moneyback guarentee and live and learn.

I\'m going to keep an online diary of my accounts with this little experiment here and add stuff whenever I feel there is something significant to share with everyone. I\'m going to try to be as objective as
possible as well, and for the purposes of this test, assume that this stuff generally can work. I\'ll keep in mind to try to rule out anything that can be considered a placebo effect as well to keep this on track.

About me: I\'m a straight male, 22 years old, just a fraction of an inch under 6feet tall, about 150lbs, skinny-to-medium build, brown hair/eyes, nicely kept goatee. On a scale of 1 to 10, in terms of looks, I\'d say i\'m a 7 or 8; definitely better looking than average, but I\'m no Colin Farrel/Brad Pitt type.
I can be very shy, but then very confident and outgoing when I\'m in a situation that I feel comfortable in (SOE looks like it could seriously be my buddy!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]). My best assest usually is that I\'m extremely intelligent and make for good conversation, and in general most people who meet me or know me consider me to be the \'cool\' type.
Unfortunately, this often leads to situations where I have like a million friends that are girls, but can\'t quite close the deal to make them girlfriends (or at least fuckbuddies for Christ\'s sake!). That, and I\'m like hellbent on trying to win back my ex-girlfriend (i know, i know, but love is love. She just smells so damn good and is a perfect 10 to me sexually). I\'m \'just friends\' with her currently and have
been for a little over a year now, but we have gone back to each other on and off before. Since then I\'ve been stuck in this \'just friends\' rut with women and so if this pheramone [bad word] is for real, heyyyyy!!

How I spent my $100: First I bought the roll-on bottle of SOE. This set me back about $50. My rationale for that purchase being that I can oftentimes be described as a \'lone-wolf\' type. Smiling doesn\'t always
come naturally to me and I can be somewhat shy sometimes, unfortunately especially when I\'m in a setting that it is expected that you\'re trying to pick up women such as a club (ironic since i\'m a DJ/Producer
and therefore spend a lot of my time in club or a bar). Then I spent another $50 to purchase the Dynamic Duo combo with the NPA, APC, and roll-on bottle. I plan to make the 3:7 JB#1 mix with this. My first approach
will be 5\" of the JB#1 in roll-on form applied 1\" to each side of my neck, 1\" to each wrist, and 1/2\" behind each ear. I\'m also applying 10\" of roll-on SOE (3\" each side of neck, 1\" behind each ear, 1\" on each wrist.). I will
not be applying any cover cologn unless it proves warrented later on. I do use Old Spice Red Zone Sports Scented deoderant though.