Close

Stranger

Default Age ranges and different phereomones?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Can someone please explain in a scientific way (just the facts) what the correlation is between different kinds of pheromones and womens ages? Why wouldn\'t two drops of AE and NPA work just as well on a 20yr old as they would a 30 yr old? Thanks.

Banned User

Default Re: Age ranges and different phereomones?

In my opinion they do work just aswell, I think much of the age rumor has died down around here, I never had a problem with using TE/AE on girls below 20. Its not a conscious decision or smell, its deeper and works in my opinion on all women despite age. For example a girl doesn\'t have to be 30 to find a guys looks attractive. No, one told her what is attractive and she never had to learn this, she just knows hey this guys face is nice and this and that, get where I am going with this. Its instinctual.

Banned User

Default Re: Age ranges and different phereomones?

I think it has to do with younger girls are usually less experienced overall, not just sexual. This may make them more shy when exposed to Anone, than a more experienced older woman. just a guess. Anone is a must for young women in my opinion.

Thread Information