Close

Phero Dude

Default Who here has tried CS nol???

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Who here has tried it??Does it work the same as PI/W does??I really want to get myself some nol since Ive never tried it. I guess I could break the piggy bank and get myself the cs nol (even though i need to save most of my money for my future tuition for next semester). I need to know if PI/w really works the same as CS Nol does. Ive tried copulins and I have nothing but bad experiences with it so Im hesitant to buy the PI/W..what do you all think???

Phero Dude

Default Re: Who here has tried CS nol???

I\'ve used both. Never noticed much of a difference. If you\'re looking to mix with colognes, then go the CS route. If you\'re a confirmed dabber, go the PI route, as you get the same ol\' nol, plus the cops (the good kind, not the disco lights kind--heh).

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I\'ve used both. Never noticed much of a difference. If you\'re looking to mix with colognes, then go the CS route. If you\'re a confirmed dabber, go the PI route, as you get the same ol\' nol, plus the cops (the good kind, not the disco lights kind--heh).

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    cool..the reason Im hesitant to use the PI/w is because I used cops around my girlfriend once and I had a bad reaction...she kept insisting I liked other girls better than her and messed around with other girls...do you guys get the same effects from PI/w than you do from the CS Nol???oh...and how would you describe the effects you get when wearing nol by itself...is it the same effect you get from wagg??

Sonny-Are you sure it was the cops that was making her act that way? Everyone keeps saying the amount of cops in PI/w is minimal.

Thread Information