Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Dating Books

Phero Pro

Default Re: Dating Books

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Hey Whiffy, take a Whiffy of this [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]!, Just Kidding. I\'m with you a 100% this has been discussed many times before. I usually download mp3\'s from kazaa ect.., and then I buy the albums which I really like. If that \"Double Your Dating, by David DeAngelo\" BS really sucks, you would of been really happy that you have\'nt wasted your money on the crap. But if you did you can always buy the book for greater convenience. I\'ve downloaded and read dating books off kazaa ect.. they were all bullsh/t, I figured out that I get laid 100000000000000000% more using my methods and natural game, all those stupid techniques just made me look like an ass.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

DOH you apply so many friken mones I dout you even have to open your mouth and say anything.

Phero Enthusiast

[quoteDOH you apply so many friken mones I dout you even have to open your mouth and say anything.

Can anyone translate this?

\"I\'m thinking about getting a book that is sort of like dating 101. I was just wondering if anyone here has purchased a dating book before and if so, which one and what did you think of it? Thanks.....\"

I\'ve tried \"Double your Dating\" techniques and they do come in pretty handy in certain situations. It does call for you to change your attitude and the way you approach women. The \"cocky&amp;funny\" route is a good way to go, the trick is not to look like a jerk and have her feel attraction towards you. Another site I recommend is www.askmen.com and read Doc Love\'s articles and his book \"The System\" it will cost you more about $100, but it does come with two cassettes.

Phero Pharaoh

Well, I finally bought a book. The one I picked was \"The System\" by askmen.com\'s Doc Love.

- Krish

What did you think of it?

Phero Pharaoh

I just received it in the mail today. I played both CD\'s just for a few minutes and yeah, I think I could really learn from this stuff. I also glanced at the book and it really seems like there is a ton of useful advice in it. I will do further reading tonight.

I\'ll tell ya though, if you read askmen.com\'s articles, you\'ll realize that most of his strategies and advice is politically incorrect. You can bet it is the right advice though. One thing I\'ve learned from him is to never take advice from women about women. Politically incorrect, but yeah, I suppose he is right.

- Krish

Phero Dude

I\'ll tell ya though, if you read askmen.com\'s articles, you\'ll realize that most of his strategies and advice is politically incorrect. You can bet it is the right advice though. One thing I\'ve learned from him is to never take advice from women about women. Politically incorrect, but yeah, I suppose he is right.

- Krish

Uh-oh, Krish. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] That\'s not such a good supposition. There are definitely some women you should never take advice from, just as there as some men I\'d never take advice from- you\'ve just got to find a woman/women that you trust and you know have it all straight. I wouldn\'t expect to get better advice from my girlfriends (in general) than from my guy friends when it comes to guys, so who do you think I go to for advice? On dating and men, I go to the men, for the most part. I\'ve never heard of this series before but if it encourages you to *not* trust advice from level-headed, experienced women, I think you might be setting yourself up for trouble. When something in this area isn\'t considered PC, there\'s usually a good reason. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Not criticizing! Just trying to save you some heartache later. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Keep your ears open to advice from *both* sexes, and just use your head (the one on your shoulders)- I don\'t really think this stuff is all that complicated if you just do what feels right. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Well, the book doesen\'t say it. The book covers every aspect of a relationship with the primary focus on getting the girl and how to keep her. Like I just read a few pages, and I\'ve learned to avoid chatter about age and weight with women. I\'ve also learned that affection is a woman\'s #1 requirement, next to respect. Etc. This is one book I won\'t be sending back. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] However, Doc Love teaches the guy about every single game the girl can play and every single mistake the guy can make. There\'s a lot more that I haven\'t read.

But as for not taking advice from women about women isn\'t in the book. At least I haven\'t read it. Rather, I read it on askmen.com in one of Doc Love\'s articles. There were some interesting scenarios and case studies. I completly agree with you that there are some members of the opposite sex that are really experienced and can give you some great advice. However, the problem with me was that I realized that most of the advice I get about women comes from 99.8% women. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] So I can keep hearing it, but I need a 2nd viewpoint. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] In case if you wanted to read the article, here is the link: http://www.askmen.com/dating/doclove_150/183_relationship_expert.html

Thanks for the advice! *hands you a cookie* [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Krish

If it wasnt so expensive then i wuold buy it myself, I\'m sure it has a lot of really good advice, but at a price so much higher than production costs, I\'m extreemly reluctant.

Phero Dude

I\'ve also learned that affection is a woman\'s #1 requirement, next to respect. Etc. However, Doc Love teaches the guy about every single game the girl can play and every single mistake the guy can make.

This book sounds interesting - may take a look at it. Not sure about the affection thing though, but will reserve judgement until I read what he says. I think attitude/presence is the number one thing women notice first after they\'ve determined whether or not your looks attract them. Anyway, will check out the book but thanks for the heads up on this.

As for the article, I agree 100% - I never take dating advice from a woman - they will tell you the stuff in those womens magazines that is bound to have women walking all over you and sending you into LJBF land. The article also talks about how women get infuriated when guys take the advice from these seduction/dating sites - easy to see why. They know this stuff works on them and it pisses them off - now all these games wouldn\'t be necessary if women did not play so many head games with guys - of course they have their biological reasons for doing this so we end up where we started I guess [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information