Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Matrix Reloaded!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m so jazzed this sequel FINALLY starts today! I am going to the 10 am show (hey it\'s my day off). Anybody else geeking out today over this film?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Default Re: Matrix Reloaded!

Stolen from FTR.....Et Tu, Enticing? Et Fuckin Tu?

I must have missed something. Did FTR start a Matrix thread?

It wouldn\'t surprise me, apparently we\'re both film geeks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    It wouldn\'t surprise me, apparently we\'re both film geeks.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I will not allow you to put FTR in the category of Matrix film geek. I would be crushed if I found that she was a Matrix fan. Crushed I say! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Well wake her the hell up and let\'s ask. (Maybe she\'s already at the flick!)

I\'m getting my keys.... I\'m out the door... (stomp stomp stomp)

It\'s not the science fiction, it\'s the metaphysical message of Matrix that I love. Ahhh yeah!

Cmon FTR meet me at the Bijou!

Ceee ya! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

There is no spoon!

Enticing is spending too much time with Mobley [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Enticing is spending too much time with Mobley [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I must have missed something. Did FTR start a Matrix thread?

It wouldn\'t surprise me, apparently we\'re both film geeks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Elana\'s stealing my line to Phantom, \"Et tu, Phantom? Et fuckin tu?\" which she thought was funny and no one else was amused by. Sometimes I think she\'s the only person who gets my sense of humor. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Not into the Matrix. Yesterday passing by the Warner theater, tho, there was a huge crowd, HUGE ... that light is always a two light wait, so I had time to check out the marquis - Matrix people. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] In droves. So if I\'m not into it, looks like it\'s everybody less me.

Hip me to the metaphysical message, Enticing, so I can like it too.

Check out Plato\'s cave analogy, baby! And much more .. who needs those darned action scenes anyway?

That\'s ok, Enticing honey. There are apparently not enough good movie geeks on this forum. I\'m gonna go see it this weekend, though probably not till Sunday. So you can brag, but you can\'t give details!!!!

Phero Dude

Yeah, don\'t give the spoilers. I want to go tonight, but don\'t see that happening...so it looks like tomorrow night before I leave for Gainesville Sat morning if I want to see it this weekend.

-Jon

Banned User

I\'m going tonight and hope to ruin it all for you guys, oh I only kid around, I hope I don\'t get my hopes too high up now cause I expect alot from this.

By the way this movie is going to blow Spiderman\'s box office numbers out of the water, I am guessing opening weekend will be I don\'t know hhehe but more then spiderman

What a bunch of frikken dorks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

You know u want it though :P

I\'ve having really high hopes for this movie too. The only way I think this movie could be a flop is if all they do is sit around and smoke pot the entire thing...other than that, the movie is going to r0x0r. Spider, pfft...what Spiderman? Matrix owns Spiderman.

Banned User

Do you know what a dork really is, here is a hit its something that you love more then anything else in the world, but not a human one.

Phero Pro

Gerund &lt;------------ suddenly feeling a little foolish about his signature line being pulled from \"Planet of the Apes.\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I will have Matrix Reloaded in my possession in 4 hrs [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

elana what is wrong with the matrix? I guess all the philosipcal overtones to the movie go right over that pretty little head of yours [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

FTR-check out descartes waking dream stuff to get a big chunk of the philosphy hidden in the matrix. Also there is a book called \"The Matrix and Philosophy\" by William Irwin. It is a pretty good book to point out all the philospical topics in the matrix, and is also a great philosphy primer (just about every major topic from phylosphy is represent in the movie). It really makes it easier to understand philosphy because the author takes a piece of pop. culture and discets it.

PS-I am leaving right now to go see it. I just hope their ain\'t too many geeks in my way. I can\'t wait to see the car chase scene.

\"I will have Matrix Reloaded in my possession in 4 hrs\"

Stealing it from one of the download sites?

Phero Pro

It ain\'t the same if you don\'t see it on the big screen~

Phero Pro

So this prolly wouldn\'t be a good time for me to go into \"Star Trek\" mode? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

upsidedown

So, what is your preferred genre of movies Elana? BTW, I\'m not a Matrix fan myself...although I have been known to enjoy the Star Trek movies. Live long and prosper!

Enlightened One

I might see it for the special effects, i will wait until it all settles down, maybe see it next week.

So, what is your preferred genre of movies Elana?

Gay, solo jack off videos. Thanks for asking [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jeez I couldn\'t get back on the forum this afternoon for anything. Apparently I was the only one stuck in the Matrix. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Hmmmm .. not to spoil anything, but I have to give it one thumb up and one thumb down, maybe my expectations were too high. The sensual scenes, though, were fantastic! One of the fight scenes, I thought felt a little stiff, and Morpheus has a gut! I would have thought he\'d firmed up for this role...

Last but not least... the ending... auughh.. just priming you for November to go see Matrix 3... I hate that.

And as far as metaphysical, FTR, I just meant the whole \"reality is what you decide it is\", just electrical impulses between your ears tell you whether your life is wonderful or horrible, .. powerful concept. There\'s so much more to it, but that\'s the basic concept. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

I just got back from it Enticing, only one thumb up what the F3CK??

NOT A SPOILER
    In the beginning I was a bit worried if this one would match up to the first but in the early middle I began to realize how great this movie would be, all I have to say is wow as for special effects its in every frame almost and almost unnoticible (yes, its getting that good), like the first movie I was wondering how the twisted ending would be, the time leading up to the ending and revalations was pure genius damn it I love that, it may be hard for those not paying attention or those who are a bit slower to grasp, all in all I would wait a day or two because it was packed in there but I wouldn\'t wait long I am sure you will catch the matrix fever, or be in awe a bit, I guess you have to be attracted to this stuff to like it as I did.

BTW see the first one before you see reloaded.

Phero Dude

Oh man, I want to go see it so bad. Hoping to go tomorrow night, if not I\'m going to have to wait till Sun when I get back from GVille.

Phero Pro

i just got back. fcking awesome. I will probably see it again either this weekend or next. again, awesome movie.

King of the coupons!

Well...I guess we ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL know that ain\'t so! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Cause the movie would be the last thing on her mind! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] But then again...I do eat too much. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Some people! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Always trying to start sumtin!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Santa\'s watching ya know. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] You\'ve got about 7 months to change your naughty ways! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Big sci-fi fan here, so I don\'t think I\'m going to dislike The Matrix Re-loaded. For what I heard this is \"a thinking man\'s sci-fi movie\" with extremely good computer-generated special effects. I\'m going to watch it this Saturday and see for myself.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information