Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Phero Dude

Default Re: I\'m almost giggling like a school girl over he

visit-red-300x50PNG
    any urls to a forum with testimonials of people who actually tried this ?

+ marv , how long have u been on this diet til u noticed first results ?

+ I think if everything else fails , I\'ll confront a few docs around here with the issue !

Banned User

Yeah, increased pheromones and a lot of fat loss.

Bart

Banned User

Yes, yes, you see, doctors only know what they are told.

Also, today\'s ideals of nutrition have more to do with half science FUSED TOGETHER with peoples\' DESIRES!

You see, people like to eat. Telling them only once a day, that\'s not what they want.

If the nutrtion of \"today\" is working SO WELL than why is 50% of the population CLINICALLY OBESE!!!???

That\'s right!

I believe that after thoursands of tribal and error, evolution, the body STILL FUNCTIONS THE WAY IT DID 6,000 YEASR AGO!

We are modern to comparison, but evolution has not changed ANYTHING YET! lol

Our bodies STILL FUNCTION THE SAME, as far as food and exercise is concerned. That, and trial and error. The fat didn\'t survive in the cave man...Neither did the real skinny. Only the lean and mean, and the way they ate, and etc is the same way you should, becase your body is the same as it was 6,000 years back.

Bart

Phero Dude

http://t-mag.com/html/64war.html

Verrrrry interesting inteview with the author of Warrior Diet.

+ somewhere inbetween he states , its actually ok to eat something before your overeating begins. It just shouldn\'t be carbohydrates by all means , cos they lead to a rise in insuln . Anybody got a clue..what u can eat without raising insulin ?

Phero Enthusiast

things without sugars in. So mainly protein.

Banned User

Although eating protein WON\'T RAISE insulin, I believe that it WILL BLUNT protein efficiency.

Protein is absored without insulin.

You will have increased insulin, but you\'ll still not have the protein efficiency that comes with not eating for so long.

So I do it strict.

It works though, IT WORKS!

I\'m basically keepign the muscle, but losing so much f** fat it\'s not even funny! And increased testosteorne nad pheromones. Good deal.

Bart

Phero Dude

well this is the end of my second day \"on\" the warrior diet.

Don\'t really know why , but I don\'t have any difficulties with the hunger feeling. ( I feel it duuring the day , however its something I can easily ignore)

Things I noticed in just these 2 days :

-Most important of all : My skin improved ALOT. Smoother , smaller pores , random \"red dots\" completly gone.

-I managed 2 eat exactly the same amount of food , that I would usually eat throughout the whole day , in as little as 3 hours. ( 2 hours before sleep)

-Yesterday , I jogged 10km on empty stomach..without the slightest feeling of getting tired. Today 2 hours of training (athletic activity with the whole team) again , not tired before or after.

- I am drinking huge amounts of water, basically to have \"something\" in the stomach while it adopts to the new situation.

-It is indeed a big relief to the brain , being fully alert the whole day , and not having to deal with the lazyness that comes after consuming a meal (breakfast or lunch) .

Well , looks like My food intake remained the same...So I\'m definetly sticking with this diet for 2 more weeks. As stated by the author this is the minimum time u have to invest untill u see really big gains.

The greatest gain u get (along with many other good side effects) is the dramatically increased glycogen storage.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    T: But to be a true warrior—someone who needs to endure physical hardship, or even an athlete who needs to compete—you need some sort of glycogen storage, right? And that\'s hard to do when you eat only once a day.

OH: You\'re reaching a very important point. You\'ve got to eat in such a way that you\'re capable of fighting for two hours straight, or wrestling or marching for hours on end, or being without food, or whatever. When I was a Navy SEAL, that\'s what we trained to do. By not eating, we learned to stretch our glycogen reserves. Those who train on empty, more and more and more, will find out that they have more and more glycogen reserve ability in their muscles and liver. The last time I looked up the research—I think it was a year ago—sedentary persons with what was thought to be about 200 or 300 calories of available glycogen reserve could stretch it up to 2,000-3,000. Some people even had 5,000 calories of glycogen reserve. There\'s a whole area of science about the situation of a body under glycogen depletion, and it\'s so relative. But one thing\'s for sure, as long as you are glycogen depleted—what I call fasting—your insulin sensitivity gets higher and higher, as does your protein efficiency. Sometimes, it goes 30-50% higher. That means that, after fasting, your protein efficiency could be 30-50% higher. You can eat less than 30% and still digest as much protein.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Banned User

He he he!

Dont\' do the protein during the day though. I still believe that you have to go COMPLETELy without food, I mean, that\'s how they did it, they didn\'t eat protein during the day.

Anyway...Yeah.

Actually, the results get better, unlike some diets where they are better and than level off, they keep gettinb etter, v.s. leveling off.

2 weeks you adapt, meaning you won\'t keep getting headaches and dizziness (after usiually eating constanlty I had the biggest headaches and could hardly walk at first, but I kept with it!)

Afte 2 weeks THAN you start lsoing the fat. I mean, in the two weeks, I lost a LOT OF WEIGHT, but some iof it was muscle. After the 2 weeks, now I\'m burning fat like there\'s no f*cking TOMRORROW! And I\'m eating MORE CALORIES!

And I\'m NOT HUNGRY!

I have adapted to not eating all day, that when I DO EAT it\'s 4 or 5 times more than normally in one meal, and I\'m not used to it! It\'s like BAMM!

Testosterone is released during SLEEP, etc, that\'s when yu releasee testereone, that\'s when food will give the biggest efect!

If you guys think it makes you fat though, I just dont\' knwo what to tell you!...lol

I have gotten so much more ripped! SO F** MUCH MORE!

Although if your\'e looking to just be big, this isnt\' the diet for you, because you\'ll never be able to eat as much. On a 6 meals a day, if you REALLY WANT TO BE HUGE, you have to keep your insulin costant as to NEVER burn fat (therefore never lose WEIGTH!)

Rather, this makes you lose fat, and put on more muscle.

Just wait until the 2 weeks, OH HO!

My skin is so damn soft it\'s not funny, and pheromones? I can smell them when I wake up. NO need for deodorant, and no f**** stresed out feeling during the days.

I was using food to keep down stress levels, and never letting the body adapt.

It\'s not just WEIGHTLFTING!

If you want to do it all, you have to not eat, exercise when you dont\' eat, etc.

Peopel forget the food equation, and some peopel forget the masterbation and the exercise equation too.

Ohh...

Just do what works right?

Bart

Banned User

As for the ALERT!

The BIGGEST THING, nearing the 2 weeks that I noteiced was the...

Incareased EVERYTHING!

I went outside durint the day, looked at nature...

And without even CONTACTS...EVERYTHING WAS VIVID!

The air, the smell, the trees, everything SO F** VIVID!

And reaction time has liek doubled.

You could try to hit me with a stick right now and I\'d catch it in mid-air like Bruce Lee!

lol

Bart

Banned User

As for the ALERT!

The BIGGEST THING, nearing the 2 weeks that I noteiced was the...

Incareased EVERYTHING!

I went outside durint the day, looked at nature...

And without even CONTACTS...EVERYTHING WAS VIVID!

The air, the smell, the trees, everything SO F** VIVID!

And reaction time has liek doubled.

You could try to hit me with a stick right now and I\'d catch it in mid-air like Bruce Lee!

lol

Bart

Yeah happen to me too when I went of Prozac. oh I kid

Banned User

Ha ha.

I would imagaine.

The basic premesis is that the insulin makes you in a drug like state during the day.

Which, insulin is, and...

Tha\'ts what it sdoes. People are half asleep.
    The best thing, I think about eating once a day is that it doens\'t matter if you eat all day, or once a day, because insulin is only up when you are about to sleep, and sleeping, so you\'re always in the right mode (when awake). Not eating for an extaneded pereiod of time wouldn\'t make a difference, and in fact might make you dreary as you can\'t possibly store that much glucose. 3-4,000 for SEDENTARY persons. That\'s probalby 2 or 3 days if you\'re not active, but than you\'ll start burning ketones (fat) instead of lactate.

The lactate is wwhat makes you more aware, that and the adrenaline.

Bart

Phero Dude

day 3 over , and still loving it...

I kinda tweaked the whole thing a little...
    Basically , didn\'t eat a thing through the whole day...so got an average \"empty stomach\" time of 16 hours (wich is the optimal time stated by the author)...then after gym workout (very good pump btw) , somewhat at evening time I began eating and eating and eating...continued till my stomach was about to burst...now I\'m going to sleep.

I noticed that I actually ate more , than I would have if I ate the whole day (3 meals or 5 - 6 ). 300 gr pure tuna followed by 2 big ol pizzas ( 400gr ) in like 15 minutes. Then 1,5l water...waited for an hour , went to a birthday party , ate 5 steaks + 6 huge sausages + some small shashlic stuff...waited an hour , went home ate pizza + 5 cornetto icecreams , feeling good and satisfied (Watched a movie with friends \"Adaption\" - worst movie ever! Wrote this post , falling asleep...loving the warrior way of life.

Ok will report again next week , unless something exciting happens inbetween...

Phero Dude

double clicked send = double post [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Banned User

See, you wait an hour...I get 20 hours. The OPTIMUM would be the most possible....And than I just spend an hour and a half eating all day.

Oh God,w hen I first started, all that insulin at once, I was laughing and giggling, and f** around, like I was on weed or something...

However, I suppose that an hour away won\'t actually digest anything so you CAN DO THAT!

HOWEVER, you may find that by the end of the 2 weeks youw ill want less and less food to eat.

NOt htat you can\'t eat more.

At first my stomach REALLY HURT...NOw, lol I can eat a LOT OF FOOD, and reallly strestch that pbaby out, but I find myself eating less and less and less each day.

Way of the warrior.....

Bart

Phero Dude

@ marv , 20 hours is too f.uckin much ! YOu are ripping yourself out of optimum results ! Look this is taken directly from the official site :

Here\'s some more information on the timing of the daily cycle of undereating and overeating cycle (i.e., \"how long do I undereat for?\"):
    Undereating should begin after the last big meal (or overeating phase) has been digested (about 8-12 hours depending on the quality of the food). The 16-18 hours of undereating, as mentioned in the book, is a “maximum”. Controlled fasting for longer than 18 hours may compromise the metabolic advantages of undereating (i.e., after digestion, you should not undereat for more than 18 hours or controlled fasting may have adverse effects).
    There was some confusion in the book that arose from the intended meaning of the statement \"It lasts for 16-18 hours after your last meal, including time you are asleep\". The intended meaning is 16-18 hours PLUS sleep time. Sleep time is usually when one digests the big meal. However, we have come to learn that WD followers have all kinds of bizarre schedules. So, “undereating” really “begins” when the big meal’s food has been digested (not necessarily eliminated). While people should not fast for longer than 18 hours, they should use their instinct to determine when to eat the one daily meal, whether it’s 10 hours, 12 hours or 15 hours after undereating. Use your common sense. Don’t do anything that doesn’t make sense.

Banned User

Well, than it is...If it takes 8-12 hours than I should be FINE.

I was saying how long it takes to get out the stomach and/or eat it...It takes me an hour/hour and a half to eat.

I REALLY HAVE no choice in the matter....Few hours before bed I eat a REALLY BIG meal and than don\'t eat until before bed the next day.

But, if it takes 8-12 hours that should mean I am eating soone enough.

That\'s really, all day.

Eating once a day.

I BEEN DONE SAID THIS!

DAMN!

If you eat once a day, it gives the body a CHANCE TO BURN FAT, etc.

HOWEVER if its\' more than a day, the body starts adapting and using fat for energy instead of lactate and stuff....Meaning, you\'re not just running off of fat stores at low metabolism.

But, yeah, one big meal.

So, I have time..yeah, I\'m good than.

But uh, you are eating all that. Waiting an hour to wait until your stomach is not full. You will find that you will only need to LOAD UP on 1 meal.

THINK ABOUT IT!

HE SAYS!!!

Instincts...
    Well, if you eating until you puke, than you are NOT HUNGRY ANYMORE! So, after you have waited an hour THERE IS NO NEED TO EAT AGAIN!...

You cannot TELL ME that you are still hungry. I am sure your body willj adapt, but it may take a lot longer to adapt doing that. I mean, you\'re still not eating for a while.

Either way. It\'s just a waste of food if you DO ADAPT. Why waste all that food, just to burn it during the daytime?

Bart

Phero Dude

Dude , read this :

http://www.ironmag.com/im_animalbolics.html

Apply it. If u keep on going the way u are right now..u will end up looking skinny with hardly any muscle.
    Eating 3 meals in a row is exactly what Ori Hofmekler is teaching. Whether u eat all of the 3 at once or eat em in up to 3 hours total , doesn\'t matter at all. When I eat my first big meal , I eat till I absolutely can\'t swallow another bit. After less than a hour its a different story..I can eat again , wich I do till the point of nearly bursting. Then wait again for less than one hour and eat again. (Proteins are my first priority , and I feel like they melt away instantly duuring the first hour I wait...thats why I can eat another huge meal again wich is protein +lots of carbs + fat....and the last meal is fat , suger , sweets , ice cream u get the picture. Thats the right way to do it...I\'m packing in a s much food as possible , so I\'m 100% carbed up for another empty stomach day full of training and workout ! Loving it btw [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] thx again for bringing this up dude , I owe u one. THis Forum has been benificial in so many ways for my life...oh oh I\'m gettin all sentimental here [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Oh, I read it. I eat the same as I used to. That\'s what I do. I tak eth 3 meals I\'d normally eat and eat them at once, but I don\'t eat an hour apart. If you wait an hour than....

Well, a lion wouldn\'t eat till full, than wait an hour..It would eat, barf eat and than there you go.

If you break your meals iwth hour rest you may not learn to stretch out the stomach...

Anyway, no, I was wrongt wtiht eh calculation. I get hte right food and time as described.

Although, I think it\'s brang on a growth spurt. GH is being released almost constantly..And my pores are smaller, smell better, etc, all that good stuff...But, all that GH dude. I\'ve been waking up, and literally, the body is trying to grow fast as f***...It wouldn\'t matter you...You\'ve stopped gorwing probably...However, I woke up, today for example, and my shoulder, the bone from the neck to the shoulder, literally was in PAIN and during the day today my right elbow. This is getting more common. Although I would SWEAR TO YOu that my shoulders are getting wider.

That\'s one of the points I think I should make.
    If you eat the way of the warrior at a young age, I believe it will allow the body to grow to its full potential. If you eat and release insulin (drugs) or smoke weed, etc, you\'ll never grow to the potnetial. I am not eating, and nothing in me and my body is rleeases much more GH. Just a few thoughts, but it seems true. They have found that GH injection in teenagers increase chest expansion, height, and shoulder length (wideness)...Durin the no eating GH is released probably 2 or 3 times higher. And at night, when you GROW you have a SHITLOAD of food, and the body is like BAMM becuase you\'re not used to it during the day.

Just a few thoughts on that, butI bleive it\'s true.

No, I\'m doing fine though, yeah. As I said though, I don\'t think it would really matter about teh hour inbetween, except maybe not strestching out the stomach.

Anyway, yeah though, I\'m doing it right man, lol I just had miscalculated it, lol.

I need sleep though, d*mn, tha\'ts the drawback to growing/workout out/warrior diet. You use all this energy growing and repairning tissutes...I mean, you have to get smaller pores, grow bigger, etc SOMEHOW RIGHT?

Anyway...

Bart

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information