Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Phero Pro

Default Re: Violent Reactions From Females When Using PI/m

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    It\'s entirely possible to seduce a girl and have sex with her ... without even saying a word.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'ve experienced this once, and only once. We\'d never met before, and didn\'t even exchange names -- before or after. It was very hot. I\'d love to have another experience like that.

I have to say though, there\'s a phenomenol amount of conversation that\'s exchanged via eye contact! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

FTR- you misunderstood. He was saying that the experience was only relayed in one sentence. He was not talking about the seduction process.

You are right, it is possible to seduce a woman without even saying a word. It is also nearly impossible. Even with the strongest visual communication, of the sexual enounters among humans, i bet those instances account for .0000001 percent of the time, assuming the both parties don\'t have a mutual friend, didn\'t communicate through writing, brail, sign language, email, and that more then one person was involved (masturbation, beastiality).

Gerund -- you said you didn\'t even exchange names. That would be a granted if you never said a word to her, so I am assuming you did. That\'s a big difference, though it does relate.

Phero Pro

Gerund -- you said you didn\'t even exchange names. That would be a granted if you never said a word to her, so I am assuming you did. That\'s a big difference, though it does relate.

Well, I\'m sure you can see that the sentence would have been superfluous had I not added the qualifier \"before or after.\" The \"no talk\" experience could have taken place, and we could have spoken after (or the next day, or whatever), which I would assume happens after some \"silent\" encounters. I wrote what I did to elaborate on the nature and circumstances of the encounter.

Now, what is it you\'re assuming I did?

Banned User

From what you wrote? That you had a one nighter and didn\'t exchange names or have much converstation.

Phero Pro

So it was your post that was superfluous? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Banned User

a once knew a man who died.

He lived.

Phero Dude

Hey Phantom. I\'m with u on this one !
    I\'m getting the same crazy sexual hits at clubs.

2 differences though :

1. I don\'t use your unholy OD amounts.
    2. I don\'t post any DETAILED hit storys (especially the REALLY good ones) on this Forum because :

a) I am aware of the fact , that most people here , (like 90% atleast) don\'t get ANYWHERE close to the hits u and me are getting. Resulting in :
    b) People don\'t believe u , and u loose your credibilty. They go like : I don\'t get any , so why/how the f**k is HE gettin so much ---&gt; Can\'t be true. Liar !!!
    Resulting in c) I\'m way too tired to defend myself all the time so I don\'t tell anything.

My advice is : You need to understand that u TEASE alot of people here , so either stop posting your hit stories (Maybe leave out the details , that sound too \"show-offish\" - just say I used this and that it worked/didn\'t work) or live with the hatred.

All in all....I am causing major havoc at clubs, judging from this I think I would have laid half of my school (teachers included [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) if I only got to know about pheros earlier. SO I feel you man.

~peace out....

To those who still don\'t believe Phantom , take these things in account :

-He is a perfect looking guy , known by almost all girls in school. He STANDS out goddammit , and is very probably highly admired. Very popular !!! Only logical that girls would do anything to be enclosed in his popularity circle (BJ\'s/sex whatever , wherever , whenever)
    -PHEROMONES !!!!!!
    - Last but not least. As he stated himself , he got a big \'ol prick , SO don\'t u ever underestimate GOSSIP...probably all the girls in his school know by now ...so each and everything working for him - not against.
    Sounds pretty believable to me...

Banned User

TB, let me give you credit for one thing (I do this only once [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ). You might be a guy that is already attractive without pheromones. The same goes for Phantom..

Phero Dude

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Banned User

so far he has stopped posting hit stories so i suggest we give him some room to breathe

King of the coupons!

2. I don\'t post any DETAILED hit storys (especially the REALLY good ones) on this Forum because :

a) I am aware of the fact , that most people here , (like 90% atleast) don\'t get ANYWHERE close to the hits u and me are getting. Resulting in :
    b) People don\'t believe u , and u loose your credibilty. They go like : I don\'t get any , so why/how the f**k is HE gettin so much ---&gt; Can\'t be true. Liar !!!
    Resulting in c) I\'m way too tired to defend myself all the time so I don\'t tell anything.

My advice is : You need to understand that u TEASE alot of people here , so either stop posting your hit stories (Maybe leave out the details , that sound too \"show-offish\" - just say I used this and that it worked/didn\'t work) or live with the hatred.

All in all....I am causing major havoc at clubs, judging from this I think I would have laid half of my school (teachers included ) if I only got to know about pheros earlier. SO I feel you man.

Geezzzzzz!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Is it me, or was this forum suppose to be about sharing and helping? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] What we have here is an attitude problem. He had the peanut butter all along, someone gave him the jelly, and now he doesn\'t want to share his invention of peanut butter &amp; jelly. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm squange! Well, I guess everyone on here that has anything that works shouldn\'t post their idea cause someone may not believe him/her, or have to defend themselves. Whatever blows your hair back, but it saddens me so. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] My advice to you would be a) The other 10% could get somewhere close to the hits u and Phantom are getting. Resulting in: b) Who cares if the others don\'t believe u, and what credibility? You\'ve never been called a liar? Cool! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Resulting in c) You only have to defend yourself if you\'re getting your as$ kicked. Annnnd you don\'t tell anything, but someone told you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    Damn TBird! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] What\'s really going on? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] May all your hits keep you from looking back and remembering how you got there. Tater! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Gentleman schweigt und geniesst ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

DAS IST NICHT RICHTIG. SIE SOLLEN SICH TEILEN. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

SEI PROPRIO CATTIVO!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

You just said , they should devide themselves [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Tried to say, \"That\'s not right. You should share.\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

w00t w00t , all u guys pissed phantom off forever ???

Phantoooooom where are u hiding dude...

Phero Enthusiast

w00t w00t , all u guys pissed phantom off forever ???

Phantoooooom where are u hiding dude...

Yeah, yesteray I was wondering the same: where is Phantom?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

In detention for f*cking some girl in the hallway, probably.

Phero Enthusiast

In detention for f*cking some girl in the hallway, probably.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

He\'s been gone for like 4 days, I sure hope he comes back. Phantom we are here to love not hurt, I am sure he reads the posts under annoyamous atleast, but as far as posting I am not sure if he ever will again, I am having my doubts about this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information