Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default Violent Reactions From Females When Using PI/m

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Girls seem to get really aggravated when I use PI/m, but the guys turn to mush [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]. Anyone else notice this affect? I think the girls get irritated (sexually) and can\'t keep there hands off me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] (it\'s like when you were in kindergarden and the girlies used to punch and kick you cause they had a crush on you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]). It usually starts when I use 2 or more drops of PI/m (I almost punched a girl in the face cause she slaped me in the back of my head and my super fast reflexes almost acted on her, apparently she was \"getting me back\" for a stupid prank I pulled on her [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) I saw that she was interested in me because she was DIHL\'ing her brains out and when she was sitting next to me she put her hand down my shirt and was feeling my chest [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img].

I\'m going to be wearing 6 drops of PI/m, 3 sprays of TE/m and about 12 inches of SOE because i\'m going to be in a fight (me and my girl against some other guy and his girl). Maybe it would put fear in him and he\'ll be distracted when were fighting (I wish I had A1 for I could douse it on me and scare the [bad word] out of guys and make them depressed). Also me and my girl are probably going to be in detention together so maybe I can get some kino going. We\'ll see how it goes [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

Phero Pro

Default Re: Violent Reactions From Females When Using PI/m

I think u should do less Pi and more TE...PI is scary in large ammounts..better put some SoE under your nose to keep u happy.

Phero Dude

ROFL ! You are converting your school into a fightclub !

Why aren\'t u more productive and actually create a HAREM [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] since u womanize all the girls in town anyways.
    Hook yourself up with a webcam and make a living ...

+ The dosis u are planning to use , is one hell of an OD ! I wonder what the results will be...Interesting Indeed.
    Btw don\'t u have a working VNO , or how come u don\'t get affected by all the huge phero amounts u use ??? Using nose balm to cover vno ????

Phero Pro

(I almost punched a girl in the face cause she slaped me in the back of my head and my super fast reflexes almost acted on her, apparently she was \"getting me back\" for a stupid prank I pulled on her

Id say what was a result of PI..ive almost beat up my friends like this in similar situations...thank god I think twice before I do things

King of the coupons!

Phantom - You know when ignorant people get scared, they pull out guns. I would like to read more of your post please, so leave the fighting to the thugs. Don\'t make me come through this computer!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] You should put the mones on your girl and observe! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Use deer musk with no cover! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Yeah HAREM is the way to go, create choas all over.
    TBIRD he is prob like me in factor of being able to tolerate OD, which does always create chaos. Good posting phantom.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I think u should do less Pi and more TE...PI is scary in large ammounts..better put some SoE under your nose to keep u happy.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I wan\'t to be full of rage to be able to beat up that idiot (the guy just talks to much sh*t) so I think that mix will work well.

Enlightened One

You watch and wait, try using couplins to neturalize idiot male behaviour or if you want them to co-operate and be nice use WAGG.

Banned User

You watch and wait, try using couplins to neturalize idiot male behaviour or if you want them to co-operate and be nice use WAGG.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Yea WAGG will be in my next purchase, before I used to get pissed that the guys would act violent but now its the females [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] (guys are all p*ssy now and the guy i\'m going to fight with is a unresolved problem which we have had from before).

---------------------------------------------------

+ The dosis u are planning to use , is one hell of an OD ! I wonder what the results will be...Interesting Indeed.
    Btw don\'t u have a working VNO , or how come u don\'t get affected by all the huge phero amounts u use ??? Using nose balm to cover vno ????

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I have trained myself to resist the effects of pheromones, I can even prevent self DIHL\'s (I have little ques which snap me out of it instantly) it all is in a matter of experience [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img].

Phero Dude

hrhr...Once I got really aggressive with my friends ( I was driving 3 of them back home from a party) I used 10 dabs of TE few hours before and It was raining outside so all windows were shut. Hehe. I managed to get into word fights with all 3 of them. Insulting each other for no reason. I kinda forgot about the pheros and was very sad when I arrived home because of the fighting.
    Next day I called em all up ..and each said , they didn\'t know what happened to them that night , they were out of their minds so they excused themselves for being a$$holes. Afterall we decided to forget about it, we are best friends usually and THAT night was WAY out of normal.
    I haven\'t told them , that it was my fault (the pheros fault)
    Sometimes u have to be carefull with your male friends around...doesn\'t matter with females it seems

Banned User

hrhr...Once I got really aggressive with my friends ( I was driving 3 of them back home from a party) I used 10 dabs of TE few hours before and It was raining outside so all windows were shut. Hehe. I managed to get into word fights with all 3 of them. Insulting each other for no reason. I kinda forgot about the pheros and was very sad when I arrived home because of the fighting.
    Next day I called em all up ..and each said , they didn\'t know what happened to them that night , they were out of their minds so they excused themselves for being a$$holes. Afterall we decided to forget about it, we are best friends usually and THAT night was WAY out of normal.
    I haven\'t told them , that it was my fault (the pheros fault)
    Sometimes u have to be carefull with your male friends around...doesn\'t matter with females it seems

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Yea I never wear TE/NPA now without SOE, the aggression factor with guys is just too high [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Enlightened One

Women forget very quickly, that is what allows them to cheat on their boyfriends, they forget them quickly so they can focuse on mr sexy. I guess its a handy natural biological function to enable them to cheat and breed with another guy, ride the shaft so to speak.

Phero Pro

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I wan\'t to be full of rage to be able to beat up that idiot (the guy just talks to much sh*t) so I think that mix will work well.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well if your gonna beat him up seriously. Don\'t be throwing random punches unless u have to. Just keep trying to uppercut his chin. A good clean uppercut with average power can knock down a 6ft guy easily.

Phero Dude

Yeah that self-training to resist pheros works indeed.
    After applying TE , I used to drive too fast + too aggressive - wich is not my style at all.
    At first u don\'t notice ..untill u \"fly by\" and realize u actually double-hit all the speedlimits on your way to a party.
    Sometimes when I use TE and walk to a party all by myself I get kinda upset / a bit depressed. Once I notice this I instantly try turn my mood into the direct opposite..thinking of the great party/nice girls ahead...

It works , no doubt.

Still I think , sometimes if u don\'t concentrate u don\'t notice that ur behaviour is phero affected.

King of the coupons!

Well if your gonna beat him up seriously. Don\'t be throwing random punches unless u have to. Just keep trying to uppercut his chin. A good clean uppercut with average power can knock down a 6ft guy easily.

Yall just too violent today...I\'m outta here! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

Phantom - You know when ignorant people get scared, they pull out guns. I would like to read more of your post please, so leave the fighting to the thugs. Don\'t make me come through this computer!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] You should put the mones on your girl and observe! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Use deer musk with no cover! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> LMAO [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Ok , Fighting is always last option , but sometimes u can\'t avoid it :

\"Just keep trying to uppercut his chin. \"

Hehe..let a russian give u a few tips :

If its a real fight : Don\'t pose to impress the girls...walk up to the guy and punch either his throat (wich will send him of to coughin land for like an hour) or go directly for his nose. Nobody will continue a fight with blood gushing all over the face and tears filling up the eyes. If u attempt to punch his nose , keep your elbow high , incase u miss with the fist , u\'ll still take him out with your elbow.

And the most important thing : DOn\'t freak out if your \"best punch\" doesn\'t throw him back. If u think u just setted of your best hit , and he could withstand , you\'ll wonder for a second and this second will make u vulnurable for a counter. Just keep attacking him , don\'t hesitate , don\'t talk , don\'t get distracted.
    Once he drops...stop !!! You don\'t wonna get arrested...
    + Keep the girl out of it , she won\'t be too beatiful with 2 black-eyes.

The chin thing , might work ...but its fancy posing stuff...wich incase it fails backfires on u !!! keep that in mind !

Banned User

Good tips. I usually aim for the temple\'s, i\'ve knocked out 80% of my opponents using that technique. If that fails I do a upper palm hit to their nose (sometimes braking it) then a elbow to the adoms apple/face. I block with my left or sometimes alternate, it works pretty well.

Phero Pro

Ok , Fighting is always last option , but sometimes u can\'t avoid it :

\"Just keep trying to uppercut his chin. \"

Hehe..let a russian give u a few tips :

If its a real fight : Don\'t pose to impress the girls...walk up to the guy and punch either his throat (wich will send him of to coughin land for like an hour) or go directly for his nose. Nobody will continue a fight with blood gushing all over the face and tears filling up the eyes. If u attempt to punch his nose , keep your elbow high , incase u miss with the fist , u\'ll still take him out with your elbow.

And the most important thing : DOn\'t freak out if your \"best punch\" doesn\'t throw him back. If u think u just setted of your best hit , and he could withstand , you\'ll wonder for a second and this second will make u vulnurable for a counter. Just keep attacking him , don\'t hesitate , don\'t talk , don\'t get distracted.
    Once he drops...stop !!! You don\'t wonna get arrested...
    + Keep the girl out of it , she won\'t be too beatiful with 2 black-eyes.

The chin thing , might work ...but its fancy posing stuff...wich incase it fails backfires on u !!! keep that in mind !

Yeah your right. Only reason why I had said Chin is because my good m8\'s brother is a professional fighter/boxer and he always told me to go for the chin nomatter what. He explained in detail that its best to let him throw the first punch and \'dodge\' or evade and look for a chance to uppercut the chin. As for us were not professional fighters so were not going to be thinking the same thing. But I have seen uppercuts to the chin before several times knock a big guy down. There was this one time we went to a local club here and there was this big bouncer 6\'3 about 250-275 lbs and he started [bad word] with my friends brother and he threw a couple swings and missed him my friends brother just dodged everything then threw a mean upward blow and BAM! knocked out with a few missing teeth and had to bail before we got into trouble [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

good ! ..Just leave out fany pants kung fu shizznit and cartweels lol !

+ How about that... Instead of going for a mad -none od using TE + PI in unholy amounts :

USE tons of -nol ! Your opponnent will not profit from your pheros and thus getting enraged , he\'ll get all confused / dizzy / light headed / crazy headaches...and he will forget why he wanted to fight with u + he will be very distracted by the -nol.

I think its way better choice for a fighting scenario.
    Its the oldest fighting saying of them all :

If you are strong , pretend that u are weak ! If you are weak , pretend that u are strong. All animals using this technique all over the world.

Banned User

Good tips. I usually aim for the temple\'s, i\'ve knocked out 80% of my opponents using that technique. If that fails I do a upper palm hit to their nose (sometimes braking it) then a elbow to the adoms apple/face. I block with my left or sometimes alternate, it works pretty well.

You NYC boys are pretty tough, and I know the russians are legends of being tough mofo\'s, not like the pussified half hicks up here no problems hehe. I noticed with TE I am willing and wanting to fight anyone if it comes to that, even the strongest kid in our grade (seniors) I will egg him on and if he did hit me I think I would just fight him without even worrying about much at all. TBiRD already said what I was going to say go for the throat not terribly hard but this quick and reflexive hit makes most guys yell a very girly sound and tears are instant along with breathing problems, The second place I like to go for is the direct chest of sides though it doesn\'t leave any visual bruises its the best way to start a combination of hard hits. A direct punch in the chest is a owwey! If you have to I guess you do even though you don\'t. Never hesisitate and let your subconcious primal animal instinct take over, but if you lose haha that will always look bad.

Why do people fight in school? Is it the safety factor? I never understood that I was walking up after getting my books and two kids just start fighting in fron of like 5 english teachers well no $hit the fight is going to be broken up so quick what as the point of that?

Phero Dude

Yeah that self-training to resist pheros works indeed.
    After applying TE , I used to drive too fast + too aggressive - wich is not my style at all.
    At first u don\'t notice ..untill u \"fly by\" and realize u actually double-hit all the speedlimits on your way to a party.
    Sometimes when I use TE and walk to a party all by myself I get kinda upset / a bit depressed. Once I notice this I instantly try turn my mood into the direct opposite..thinking of the great party/nice girls ahead...

It works , no doubt.

Still I think , sometimes if u don\'t concentrate u don\'t notice that ur behaviour is phero affected.

Holy crap I get the same thing. When I put on my AE:NPA mix, I average 90 going down my backroads and don\'t even think about it. I see the speedometer, and slam on my brakes without even noticing I was going that fast in the first place. Maybe it\'s the accelerated heart rate I get or confidence levels I have from them, but I seem almost out of it when I put them on and head out.

-Jon

Phero Pro

maybe he could use npa/w and instead of him trying to fight, he\'d be sexually attracted to you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Some guy was calling me sexy today [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. I wore 2 1/2 sprays of TE/m 3 drops of PI/m and like 12 inches of SOE.

Phero Dude

\"Yeah your right. Only reason why I had said Chin is because my good m8\'s brother is a professional fighter/boxer \"

I wouldn\'t EVER EVER EVER EVER want to mess with a professional boxer. I knew quite a few of these guys in my life. ( shared the same gym few years ago)

A normal person (no matter how tall or muscular) CANNOT hit a boxer even once ...he will dodge each and everything with ease. + Incase he decides to punch back full strength ( a thing that no professional boxer would ever do ) it means hastalavista baby , you are dead. If not dead , either all your jaw bones will be broken or massive brain damage will occur. You will not notice or feel it comin anyways lol...

Banned User

ahha, guys will joke and say things like hey sexy hey stud, when I got this response I was like wtf.

Banned User

AHHHA TBiRD no matter how tough I think I am I am not fuckign with Roy Jones Jr.

Banned User

\"Yeah your right. Only reason why I had said Chin is because my good m8\'s brother is a professional fighter/boxer \"

I wouldn\'t EVER EVER EVER EVER want to mess with a professional boxer. I knew quite a few of these guys in my life. ( shared the same gym few years ago)

A normal person (no matter how tall or muscular) CANNOT hit a boxer even once ...he will dodge each and everything with ease. + Incase he decides to punch back full strength ( a thing that no professional boxer would ever do ) it means hastalavista baby , you are dead. If not dead , either all your jaw bones will be broken or massive brain damage will occur. You will not notice or feel it comin anyways lol...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol i\'ve seen professional boxing matches where the guy would get punched and not even notice, walk around for a few seconds, fall to the floor and be TKO\'d [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img], Thats some crazy sh*t.

Phero Dude

Do u mean both fighters were professional boxers ? Then its nothing unusual cos they have more or less the same skill level. I was just stressing , that a normal person (= untrained in boxing) wouldn\'t EVER stand a chance...don\'t even dream about throwing a lucky punch lol !

Banned User

Do u mean both fighters were professional boxers ? Then its nothing unusual cos they have more or less the same skill level. I was just stressing , that a normal person (= untrained in boxing) wouldn\'t EVER stand a chance...don\'t even dream about throwing a lucky punch lol !

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">It\'s still some crazy [bad word] lol, seeing a guy get hit that hard with such speed and force and be walking fine a few hours later [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information