Girls seem to get really aggravated when I use PI/m, but the guys turn to mush [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]. Anyone else notice this affect? I think the girls get irritated (sexually) and can\'t keep there hands off me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] (it\'s like when you were in kindergarden and the girlies used to punch and kick you cause they had a crush on you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]). It usually starts when I use 2 or more drops of PI/m (I almost punched a girl in the face cause she slaped me in the back of my head and my super fast reflexes almost acted on her, apparently she was \"getting me back\" for a stupid prank I pulled on her [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) I saw that she was interested in me because she was DIHL\'ing her brains out and when she was sitting next to me she put her hand down my shirt and was feeling my chest [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img].

I\'m going to be wearing 6 drops of PI/m, 3 sprays of TE/m and about 12 inches of SOE because i\'m going to be in a fight (me and my girl against some other guy and his girl). Maybe it would put fear in him and he\'ll be distracted when were fighting (I wish I had A1 for I could douse it on me and scare the [bad word] out of guys and make them depressed). Also me and my girl are probably going to be in detention together so maybe I can get some kino going. We\'ll see how it goes [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].