First of all, I don\'t mean to burst any bubbles or alarm anyone here, and this may be needless worry if you\'re the type to dwell on stuff like this,
so don\'t read on I guess if this question scares ya. As a biochem student and a two-time cancer survivor though,
I have to ask and hear peoples thoughts on this.

What are the short term and long term safety points on using such highly concentrated chemicals as these?
Do we even really know the long term effects yet? For instance, there are a ton of different chemicals when
left on the skin are absorbed into the bloodstream and can wreak havoc on the body. For instance (and I\'m not neccessarily
equating pheramones to these class of chemicals), chems such as liquid mercury, lead, nitro glycerin when absorbed into
the bloodstream by any means can cause anything from headaches and nausea to kidney failure and cancer.

It seems that the main active ingredients in all of these products are androgen steroid hormone based chemicals (Androstenol, androstenone, and androsterone). Androgens
are the hormones found mainly in males that cause the secondary sexual characteristics to develope during puberty such as body hair growth, deeping of the voice, and penis
enlargement. Now, for all I know, this might cause positive side effects (one day you just wake up and notice you have a circus-freak-large dick [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] who knows!?). But for
the most part, anything that upsets the body\'s natural homeostatic balance is considered a bad thing.

Ok, now I\'m done yapping on this subject, now discuss!

JVK?

Anyone?