Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default Bloating in the afternoon

visit-red-300x50PNG
    When I weakup in the morning I look and feel so trim but as the day goes by the shape of my body changes, I become bloated not only in feeling but I could see it to the mirror. My eating habits if I eat in the morning at lunch sometimes I skip or sometimes very, very light and at 12:00 pm or 1:00 that is the time I can see changes. At night I just eat regular meal.

Banned User

Default Re: Bloating in the afternoon

Therefore?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I mean is there any information why is this happening to me? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    At night I just eat regular meal.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I believe that this fact is your fatal enemy.

Eat a good balanced breakfast in the morning to keep you until noon, a balanced meal in the afternoon, and a very very light meal consisting mainly of salad EARLY in the evening but not later than 7 PM.

Cheers.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Travis- Do you eat a lot of the white, nasty carbs throughout the day? If so, you may want to stick with the healthier carbs, and add more protein to your diet. Breads, pastas and sugars may be what is making you bloat.

Phero Enthusiast

In the morning I make 3 scrambled eggs and a cup of coffee thats it. Lunch sometimes none or snack or cold cuts sandwish. At night, vegies, chicken or sometimes soup only. I dont eat a lot of carbo I know that for sure.

Sodas?

Phero Enthusiast

nope no soda

You are just a freak of nature. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, that IS strange. My first thought was the same as Elana\'s - if I eat a lot of carbs, I\'ll bloat. I thought this was gonna be an easy one ... hm ... how about salt? Are you eating salty processed meats, maybe, in your sandwich? i.e., pastrami, corned beef, etc.?

Food allergies will cause bloating but it\'s hard to imagine what you could be allergic to in your diet, unless it\'s the bread in the sandwich.

Banned User

I make 3 scrambled eggs and a cup of coffee thats it. Lunch sometimes none or snack or cold cuts sandwish. At night, vegies, chicken

I was right suggesting what I suggested.

3 scrambled eggs?scrambled with what? Everyday?This is more than three times the suggested amount of eggs intake per day.

Too much cholesterol.

Chicken at night? Jeez!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

salt?

I suspected that too....but I\'ve been drinking a lot of water maybe 10 to 11 glasses a day ........so I shouldn\'t be worrying to much about the salt.

Seadove- Eggs are protein and won\'t cause him to bloat. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

That\'s wrong because too much salt will cause your body to store much more water in the cells than usefull and wanted.

An example:

I had a sixpack during my active time and too much salt over the day caused it to be almost flattened in the evening and the rest of my muscles lacked of definition too.

What do eggs have to do with too much salt?

Banned User

Seadove- Eggs are protein and won\'t cause him to bloat.

One egg per day,maybe, but not more than that.

His night eating habits are way too exagerated, not reccomended to eat that much at night.

my two sheckels. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

I am actually havin my heaviest meal in the morning. I know it makes some people sick but I eat stuff like pizza or fries in the morning. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I had a nice steak today for breakfast [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. Only fruits and veggies in the evening for me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]. Ok ok ... and pussy .. but I don\'t think that\'s a problem.

Banned User

I\'m inclined to agree with your eating habits (excluding the pussy)

BTW, salt causes high blood pressure but never over weight or bloating.It makes you want to drink a lot of liquid.

Banned User

Moreover, Travis, I advise you to include fish in your weekly diet, say at least twice or even three times a week.

Good for the brains, bone tissues and hell of a good influence on your weight, and extremely deminishes your bloating tendencies.

If you have to eat at night, include a glass of red wine with it, preferably Chianti Classico or Emerald Risling.That will help you to break down the foods in your stomach.

Cheers.

Phero Pro

Why would somebody exclude the pussy I am having for dessert ? Always fresh, tastes good, won\'t make you fat .....

I\'ve cut down my fish intake, it causes your sperm to taste bad [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Phero Dude

Travis,
    Are you taking any type of supplements? Vitamins, etc.? You are drinking an awful lot of water (10-11 glasses)a day - are you doing physical work every day - I\'m wondering how old you are? Kidneys okay? Any kidney problems in your family? Start checking your blood pressure regularly and weigh in the morning and the afternoon (regularly) to see if it is really fluid retention. What else, Enticing?

Banned User

You are drinking an awful lot of water (10-11 glasses)a day

Why would that fact indicate that something\'s wrong with Travis? The more he drinks the healthier it is for him.

It\'s probably the salt intake that\'s making him drink so much, nothing else.

Phero Enthusiast

It\'s probably the salt intake that\'s making him drink so much, nothing else.

Here\'s my cent... water is diuretic so if I drink a lot of water I shouldn\'t be retaining salt in my body.

Travis- Let Dr. Elana find out what is wrong with you. Please send me several naked pictures of yourself. A few of you taken in the morning and then some in the afternoon. I\'ll examine them and tell you what I think is wrong.

Phero Enthusiast

Travis- Let Dr. Elana find out what is wrong with you. Please send me several naked pictures of yourself. A few of you taken in the morning and then some in the afternoon. I\'ll examine them and tell you what I think is wrong.

I can do that....do you want me with or without clothes? Or, maybe you could asses if its just in mind right?

Travis- Do you know what \"naked\" means? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Go back and read my original request. This will really work. Send the photos, I\'ll go over them with nurse Lucky and FTR and we will figure out what is wrong with you.

Phero Pro

Don\'t do it, Travis! It\'s a trap!

Phero Enthusiast

Travis,
    Are you taking any type of supplements? Vitamins, etc.? You are drinking an awful lot of water (10-11 glasses)a day - are you doing physical work every day - I\'m wondering how old you are? Kidneys okay? Any kidney problems in your family? Start checking your blood pressure regularly and weigh in the morning and the afternoon (regularly) to see if it is really fluid retention. What else, Enticing?

The only vitamins that I take is Vitamin E, and C. I dont do to much physical work everyday but I do exercise two times a week running 3 miles each. As for my kidney, I have a normal urination so I dont think I have a problem with that. As to my age I am 39 going 40 on Sept. I am drinking a lot of water for the reason I just what to get rid of all the toxic I have taken each day. I work at home so I can manage of drinking plenty of water. Blood presure is 120 over 72, heart beat 65 to 79 per minute flactuating. what else?

Phero Dude

&lt;The more he drinks the healthier it is for him.&gt;

Not necessarily.

King of the coupons!

In the morning I make 3 scrambled eggs and a cup of coffee thats it. Lunch sometimes none or snack or cold cuts sandwish. At night, vegies, chicken or sometimes soup only. I dont eat a lot of carbo I know that for sure.

It could be the eggs! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] In addition to my extra protein, I have made a serious effort to consume more egg protein in this last week. That consist of eating 8 boiled eggs a day, mostly in the p.m. My stomach bloats like a mofo!! Internal combustion! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Are you bloating all over, or just your tummy? If it\'s just your tummy, it\'s probably the eggs.

What Dove said. I drink a gallon or two a day. Bathroom visits = 20 or 30 = flushing out the bod. I don\'t think it\'s the water. Not unless you\'re putting salt in it. Salt/sodium will bloat you! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information