Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Default Re: Bloating in the afternoon

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This is the funniest thread I\'ve read in a while! Drink more water. Don\'t drink that much water. Maybe it\'s the eggs. Eggs are protein they\'re OK. But not 3 a day. It\'s your big meal at night. It\'s simple carbos. There as many opinions as there are people responding.

Man, this guy must be confused! Yes, egg yokes have a lot of cholesterol and contain a lot of sulfar and can cause gas and bloating. Try making the eggs without the yokes and see if you have the same problem (without the yokes you can eat as many as you want). Simple carbs can also cause bloating. As well as taking vitamnins on an empty stomach.

But the best advice I can give you is to go see a gastrointerologist. They are experts on this stuff.

King of the coupons!

\"But the best advice I can give you is to go see a gastrointerologist. They are experts on this stuff.\"

Would you take your car to the shop if you could fix it yourself? My guess is that everyone wants to help...what do you think? The cholesterol in eggs are not high enough to worry about eating the yoke \"\"\"IF\"\"\" you\'re working out, but yes, it could be the yoke. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] As for water...it\'s the MOST missing nutrient in the body. Notice how I didn\'t say I \"\"think\"\" it\'s the MOST missing nutrient. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Like the mones...he has to experiment to fix the problem. If none of the advice works...then he should pay to see a doc if it\'s worrying him so. Tater! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Travis,
    This is getting serious. Hurry with the naked pictures. We need to determine if your gut is bloating or if it\'s just soft tissue...hahahahaha. We may just need to insert a colon tube.

Just weigh and decide if something\'s going on (if you\'re healthy in general). Remember that your intake and output needs to balance. Yeah, measure that urine, too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Look up hyperhydration, seems like it benefits in preventing bladder cancer. I can\'t remember the exact amounts from the research.

the pictures...soon.

King of the coupons!

The guy\'s probably got an alien in his gut, and she wants him naked! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Geezzzzzz! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

penis is penis

**DONOTDELETE**

I don\'t know what\'s wrong with you people. Can\'t you see he has a severe Butterfinger deficit? Good god, man! Take two Butterfingers and call me in the morning...

Phero Dude

Don\'t get carried away with prescriptions yet, FTR....we must review the photographs.

YOU don\'t KNOW WHAT YOU are talking about! SHUT UP, FTR! you are stupid! Listen to ME! He needs Twix, and not Butterfingers. Butterfingers are FOR ATTENTION WHORES like you! Go clean a floor, you stupid, PMSing woman!!!

King of the coupons!

Now they want to feed the alien junk food! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Uhh Elana ... I think it\'s time for your medicine again. I\'ll give you some of my special anti-agression-sirup, that should fix it.

Phero Dude

Find Watcher, he will talk her down.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I\'ll give you some of my special anti-agression-sirup, that should fix it.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

My mouth is opened wide....waiting for my medicine.

Find Watcher, he will talk her down.

Woof, woof

Is it really only in the afternoon? Not all the time? And you\'re not craving sugars/dairy?

I ask because a girl I know recently had a major bloating problem and was craving a lot of sugary things. Ended up having a major yeast concentration in her system that was causing the bloat. Started having a bit of feminine itching as well, which is why she went to the doctor. Got some medicine and spewed black stuff for two days. She\'s off dairy and breads at the moment, but feeling a lot better than she was.

Just a thought. Probaby totally unrelated.

BTW, I eat 3 eggs daily for breakfast myself, and don\'t get bloat.

**DONOTDELETE**

I eat eggs all the time, three at a time, and they don\'t make me bloat. But processed or salty meats will, and bread always will, and foods that are very, very salty.

Phero Enthusiast

Is it really only in the afternoon? Not all the time? And you\'re not craving sugars/dairy?

yes its only in the afternoon...I dont crave for sugar or anything sweet.

Phero Enthusiast

Cum on ladies, you really wanna see the real \"Mccoy\"? Why dont we trade pictures and I promise you ladies wont be disapointed of what you are going to see.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Before long, you won\'t be able to talk to a lady on the forum without a birthday pic! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

&lt;Ended up having a major yeast concentration in her system that was causing the bloat. Started having a bit of feminine itching as well, which is why she went to the doctor. Got some medicine and spewed black stuff for two days.&gt;

My Gosh.

Travis, bet you wish you had never brought up bloating.

&lt;Ended up having a major yeast concentration in her system that was causing the bloat. Started having a bit of feminine itching as well, which is why she went to the doctor. Got some medicine and spewed black stuff for two days.&gt;

My Gosh.

Travis, bet you wish you had never brought up bloating.

Hehehe. Nothing is sacred here. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

YOU don\'t KNOW WHAT YOU are talking about! SHUT UP, FTR! you are stupid! Listen to ME! He needs Twix, and not Butterfingers. Butterfingers are FOR ATTENTION WHORES like you! Go clean a floor, you stupid, PMSing woman!!!

I dusted the furniture, vacuumed, mopped the floors, cleaned the bathroom, changed the linens, took the trash out, did the laundry, planned the menus, did the grocery shopping, did the cooking, washed the car and got the oil changed, figured the budget and paid the bills ...

and NOW

I\'m going out to RUIN. THE. WORLD. by reporting to work.

Damn feminism. THAT\'s what\'s giving him the bloat.

Phero Pro

I stuck my Butterfinger up her Milky Way and made her Snicker~ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

I stuck my Butterfinger in her Milky Way, and out pops a Babyruth!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

&lt;chuckle&gt;

Travis,
    You could give this homeopathic remedy from Boiron a try.
    Carbo Vegetabilis 30C. Available at a Whole Foods near you, if there is one near you. Or anywhere in Europe.

Try not to have anything in your mouth (quiet Elana!) for a while before or after you take it. Take 5 pellets at a time.

Only costs about $6 or so, so if it doesn\'t work it\'s no biggie.

Banned User

Travis, it\'s me seadove, travis? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] wake up travis [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img].Travis?Oh my G-d you\'re unconcious.Who did that to you?TRRRAAAAVVVVVVVIIIIISSSSSSS [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Will someone call 999? Call an ambulance, Is there a Dr. in the house?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PS: he\'s finished! NEXT!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Ok seriously speaking, I found something in the internet about bloating, this is of course further than my recommendations about the habit of eating correctly and eating not more than 5 eggs a week for the sake of reducing cholesterol levils. If you would check up your cholesterol levils you should make sure not to have more than 220 counts and the breakdown of good cholesterol and bad cholesterol should also be in check.

BLOATING

The main cause of bloating is air. More specifically, either air that is swallowed during eating or exercising, air produced by your own body in reaction to high-fiber foods or air in air containing foods such as ice cream. Many times, what people believe is fluid retention is actually bloating.

The following tips may help bloating. Chew your food slowly. The more slowly you eat, the better your food is broken down, the less likely you are to suffer from gas caused by swallowing air.

Avoid bloating foods. Raw vegetables, cabbage, beans, bagels and pretzels (which are cooked in boiling, bubbly water), dairy products, sugars and chocolate also are bloat-producers.

Neutralize gas producing foods. Beano, available over the counter in liquid or tablet form, is a liquid enzyme that breaks down the indigestible sugars in foods. Simethicone and Charcoal are other over the counter products that can help bloating.

Finally, exercising (without gulping air) can help alleviate bloating.

Phero Enthusiast

A nurse told me that the reason why in the morning I look trim is because when I sleep some of the fluid in my stomach is goes up my upper body. Second, because of the earth\'s gravitational pull, it pulls my skin downward, so she said I need to do some abs to tighten the muscle and the skin.

Banned User

when I sleep some of the fluid in my stomach is goes up my upper body

True, my friend. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Second, because of the earth\'s gravitational pull, it pulls my skin downward, so she said I need to do some abs to tighten the muscle and the skin.

Utter rubbish, my friend. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information