Close

Stranger

Default Pheromones SIDE EFFECTS?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all!
    I was reading the forum and I saw a post saying this \"I can tell they do _something_ because whenever i am wearing the TE, it raises my heart rate noticably (a bit uncomfortably actually . . . I am thinking of moving the TE away from my collar area and down lower to avoid this). \"

my question is: The use of Pheromones gives any side effects? raises heart rate?

I am confused, if anyone could answer me this I will apreciate!

Phero Pro

Default Re: Pheromones SIDE EFFECTS?

Well only thing I have noticed is that my dreams are very uhm vivid and sexual [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I apply NPA on my neck and its way more concentrated than TE and i havent noticed a change in my heartrate.

Banned User

can\'t wait to try NPA ahh boy hehehe, I noticed this with TE but I had to apply it right in my nose, good dreams too bad someone probably saw me asleep grinding my bed and moaning (I talk in my sleep) hehe, by the way the dreams are much better then your run in the mill ones had one of our whole school of girls and everyone having a fun orgy of some kind.

Phero Pro

Does anyone have noticed any change in the blood pressure when using pheromones? If eventually you have measured it, of course...

And those who have already used PCC, any noticeable side effect? Considering that it temporary increases the levels of testosterone...

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    can\'t wait to try NPA ahh boy hehehe, I noticed this with TE but I had to apply it right in my nose, good dreams too bad someone probably saw me asleep grinding my bed and moaning (I talk in my sleep) hehe, by the way the dreams are much better then your run in the mill ones had one of our whole school of girls and everyone having a fun orgy of some kind.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Dude i get these crazy dreams like once every other day now that ive used pheros.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

That is a fight or flight reaction, and TE/NPA i known to get you worked up.

Phero Dude

When using AE (near OD range applications), or my 3:1 AE:NPA application, I get a raised heartrate accompanied by some lightheadedness and I get a warm feeling... It doesn\'t happen every time, just when I put plenty of -none on. I have been having some off-the-wall dreams lately too. Not that I\'m complaining :P

-Jon

Thread Information