Close

Journeyman

Default Chemistry sets users

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello guys,

Those with some experience in using the chem. sets, I wonder if can give me some of their best mixes. Also I was wondering how much ethanol is good to use in the mixes...perhaps, this will help to save sometime testing.

Thanks

Default Re: Chemistry sets users

I just asked the same thing in a thread on this page, so take a look in there if you want.

Journeyman

This was posted by a.k.a a while ago:

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I’m completely hooked on my chem kit. As a general rule, I dilute all formulas to 50%, wear 2-3 dabs, and get good results from many formulas. My standards are: a pure Androstenone mix, an SOE clone (4Nol:1Rone), 9None:3Nol:1Rone, and two mixes that incorporate “Andro 1” — 1Rone: 3A1: 4None : 12 Nol and 1Rone: 1None : 1A1: 4 Nol.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

King of the coupons!

At one time...Mr. Oscar was really into the chem set. I was wondering if he ever perfected an AE clone. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Signor Oscar? Anyone!? Anyone!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

search for Fibonacci, and the Amouage threads for my opinions here.

King of the coupons!

Bumpadybumpadybump!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So did anyone successfully clone AE? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] If ya did...would you share? Thanks [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Mobley,

The chem-set makes a great AE clone. I made an unscented one with vegetable glycerine diluted slightly with Everclear. I did back the A-Rone ratio down from the standard 4N, 3L, 2R to 4N, 3L, 1R because of how sensitive I seem to be to the scent of chem-set Rone.

That recipe, along with a few other good ones should be on this thread:

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB4&amp;Number=7179&a mp;Forum=All_Forums&amp;Words=recipes&amp;Match=En tire%20Phrase&amp;Searchpage=5&amp;Limit=25&amp;Ol d=allposts&amp;Main=7179&amp;Search=true#Post7179

I still have a bit of that unscented AE left, and it\'s as good today as it was 18 months ago. No spoilage whatsoever.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Mobley,

The chem-set makes a great AE clone. I made an unscented one with vegetable glycerine diluted slightly with Everclear. I did back the A-Rone ratio down from the standard 4N, 3L, 2R to 4N, 3L, 1R because of how sensitive I seem to be to the scent of chem-set Rone.

That recipe, along with a few other good ones should be on this thread:

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB4&amp;Number=7179&a mp;Forum=All_Forums&amp;Words=recipes&amp;Match=En tire%20Phrase&amp;Searchpage=5&amp;Limit=25&amp;Ol d=allposts&amp;Main=7179&amp;Search=true#Post7179

I still have a bit of that unscented AE left, and it\'s as good today as it was 18 months ago. No spoilage whatsoever.

Oscar - Thanks a million! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Now that I\'ve got your attention...HELP!!! What if I got the chem set, did your mix with the regular mix which has the 4N, 3L, 2R, and didn\'t use a carrier oil with it. Would you think it would be the same? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Does the carrier make a lot of difference? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Is the regular AE unscented Arone too much for you too? Thanks for responding. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Tater!!!

Mobley,

If you didn\'t use any carrier at all, what you would have would be a heavy-duty additive strength product with the same phero ratios as AE, but at 5 times the concentration.

The chem-set stuff is all 1mg/mL, which is a concentration of .1%, so no matter how much of each phero you add, if you\'re not diluting it the concentration remains .1%.

So if you were to mix 4 drops of None, 3 drops of Nol, and 2 drops of Rone together you\'d have an unscented AE additive at .1%.

To get that down to the actual concentration of store-bought AE you\'d need to add 36 drops of either ethanol, oil, or cologne.

Why 36 drops? You calculate based on the A-None (the dominant phero in the mix) that your target concentration is .02%, one fifth of the .1% concentration of what you\'ve got with the chem set mix. Get it right for the A-None and the others will follow suit.

So, since your 4+3+2 drop mix equals a total of NINE drops, and you want THAT to end up being 1/5 of the total product, you multiply 9 times 5 to get the targeted TOTAL drops = 45.

So 36 drops of neutral liquid added to your 9 drops of chem set stuff will give you not only the ratios but also the exact concentration of regulation, hospital-tested, doctor-approved Alter Ego.

I never had any problem with the A-Rone content of REAL Alter Ego, and all I\'ve ever had has been the old scent version, which doesn\'t have a very intense fragrance at all. That\'s why it blew me away how intense the A-Rone seemed to smell when I first started mixing stuff with the chem set. Go figure!

King of the coupons!

Ladies and Gents!!!! I give you one of the top Mad Scientist.....OSCAR!!

Oscar!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] You\'re one of a kind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Thanks for taking the time...I understood everything you said...and for Mobley to have understood you on something that includes a little math...you\'ve explained it welllllll! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] A million Thanks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

P.S. \"I never had any problem with the A-Rone content of REAL Alter Ego, and all I\'ve ever had has been the old scent version, which doesn\'t have a very intense fragrance at all. That\'s why it blew me away how intense the A-Rone seemed to smell when I first started mixing stuff with the chem set.\"

Speaking of the difference in the Arone from AE and the Chem set. Think there could be more to AE than what\'s said, or maybe AE\'s carrier makes the difference?

Mobley,

Yeah, that\'s why I get the big money! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

GIVE a man a good phero mix and he may get laid tonight.
    TEACH a man to MAKE a good phero mix and he may get laid every night for the rest of his life!

OK, let\'s see how well you\'ve got it down.
    Betcha didn\'t know there was going to be a quiz. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

You\'ve mixed up the 45 drop batch with an unscented carrier. You smell it and think, \"Damn, that A-Rone\'s steppin\' all over this mix. I\'m gonna double the size of the batch, leaving the A-Rone OUT this time, to essentially cut the Rone level in half.\"

So you add another 4 drops of None and 3 drops of Nol to your existing 45 drop batch.
    How many drops of the carrier will you need to add to keep the concentration of the finished product the same as AE?
    Hint # 1: It AIN\'T 36 !

Mobley only please.
    All others can PM me with the answer.

_______

Knowing Stone Labs, I don\'t think that AE is anything other than exactly what they say it is.
    But I still think that the Rone in MY chem set was the 2mg/mL stuff that they sell on their home site. Other than that I cannot imagine why AE doesn\'t smell MUCH more strongly of Rone to me.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Mobley,

Yeah, that\'s why I get the big money! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

GIVE a man a good phero mix and he may get laid tonight.
    TEACH a man to MAKE a good phero mix and he may get laid every night for the rest of his life!

OK, let\'s see how well you\'ve got it down.
    Betcha didn\'t know there was going to be a quiz. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

You\'ve mixed up the 45 drop batch with an unscented carrier. You smell it and think, \"Damn, that A-Rone\'s steppin\' all over this mix. I\'m gonna double the size of the batch, leaving the A-Rone OUT this time, to essentially cut the Rone level in half.\"

So you add another 4 drops of None and 3 drops of Nol to your existing 45 drop batch.
    How many drops of the carrier will you need to add to keep the concentration of the finished product the same as AE?
    Hint # 1: It AIN\'T 36 !

Mobley only please.
    All others can PM me with the answer.

_______

Knowing Stone Labs, I don\'t think that AE is anything other than exactly what they say it is.
    But I still think that the Rone in MY chem set was the 2mg/mL stuff that they sell on their home site. Other than that I cannot imagine why AE doesn\'t smell MUCH more strongly of Rone to me.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Oscaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa r!! Che cazzo stai facendo a mi!!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Ladies and Gents....I take back what I said...Oscar is not a Mad Scientist...he\'s a Mad Math Teacher!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Quick! Somebody call the Poooooolice!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]35[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] ?????????????? THE CORRECT ANSWER IS 28. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

What do you think Stone Lab uses as their carrier oil in AE? You gave me a math quiz, now I\'m here all sweateeee!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I was gonna say, after he gave out the quiz, that I was getting an awful headache ...but I was afraid that would make him notice and call on me ... so I ducked under my desk ... it\'s on you, Mobley.

We who are about to die salute you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

FTR,

I\'m calling on you NEXT!
    Unless you decide to duck under MY desk! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

oooh oooh
    pick me
    pick me
    i know
    i know

King of the coupons!

This is what Oscar had done to me!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] He PMs me with more punishment...my answer was wrong! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Should Oscar come up missing...you know Mobley hunted him down, and demathed him!!!!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Gotta go! He\'s sending me my new grade! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Oscar\'s a cool math teacher. He took the time to help me out through my time of wanting to strangle him! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Whew, Mobley. You\'re a good man.

Oscar ... I\'ll do ANYTHING to get out of doing math. ...

King of the coupons!

I was told by my Math teacher to fix my answer. I fixed it in my original answer post, but here it is, out in the wide blue yonder.....28. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Mobley,

Congratulations sir!

You and all the others who came up with the correct answer are now fully authorized to purchase the Pheromone Chemistry Set and subsequently concoct all manners and forms of magical potions.

A limited number of sinister looking, foul smelling, oddly named, hunchbacked lab assistants are available for the use of our graduates, but requests will be granted based on a first come basis according to need.

Submit applications to the redhead under my desk. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    Math is definitely NOT her forte\'!

EDIT:

Evidently math is not MY forte\' either!
    Apparantly I f@cked up ROYALLY in my calculations in the posts above.
    BassMan was kind enough to PM me the following correction of my formula.

\"Take another look at your math on this thread:

4 drops CS None
    3 drops CS Nol
    2 drops CS Rone

total 9 drops, 0.1 % TOTAL phero content.

The none content, however, is 4/9ths of the total pheros.

Another way of looking at it, the 4 parts none has been diluted by 5 parts of alcohol (other CS reagents that don\'t contain none).

The none conc. of the result is 1 mg/ml * (4/9) = .444 mg/ml.

To get to AE concs, you need to dilute .444 to .2, or a dilution factor of 2.22. 9 drops * 2.22 = 20 (total). So we need to add 11 drops of EtOH, not 36.

To prove it,

4 drops none in 20 total = 20%. A 20% sol\'n of CS none = 1 mg/ml * .2 = .2 mg/ml none.

3 drops nol in 20 total = 15%. A 15% sol\'n of CS nol = 1 mg/ml * .15 = .15 mg/ml nol.

2 drops rone in 20 total = 10%. A 10% sol\'n of CS rone = 1 mg/ml * .10 = .10 mg/ml rone.

-Bass\"

So essentially where I went wrong was to calculate the dilution RATE for the primary phero, but dilute based on the TOTAL number of drops of all three components, when I should have diluted based only on the number of drops of the primary (A-None).

So the correct number of drops to add to the 9 drop batch is 11 not 36.

Thanks BassMan. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Oscar! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] You\'re still my hero [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]...it\'s just that Bassman now has the cape. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It\'s so cool when someone openly admits they made a mistake. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks to the bothayous! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

Oscar! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] You\'re still my hero [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]...it\'s just that Bassman now has the cape. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It\'s so cool when someone openly admits they made a mistake. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks to the bothayous! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Oscar is all-time best poster on this forum. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Oscar is all-time best poster on this forum

I concur, Oscar is the best!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Any of you know-it-alls that don\'t listen to Oscar are missin out on REAL phero-knowledge!

\"I concur, Oscar is the best!!!!!

Any of you know-it-alls that don\'t listen to Oscar are missin out on REAL phero-knowledge!\"

Ya! But I miss \"Scientist\"

Banned User

i\'d listen if i could understand what the hell he was saying. He\'s too smart for me, and i find all of these decimals too complicated. Dabs and drops, now that makes sense.

Thread Information