Close

Stranger

Default No noticable results yet . . . advice?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I recieved an order of TE sandalwood and SOE last week. I read lots and lots of posts first, especially the stuff scientist wrote about optimum dosage, and I\'ve been experimenting a bit, trying to stay under the OD range. I\'ve been using 1 to 1.5 sprays of TE sandalwood with and without 6-8 inches of SOE. I also tried just 6-8 inches of SOE without the TE one day.

So far, I\'ve notice no reaction from anyone, positive or negative. Woment don\'t act any more interested in me, men don\'t act any more defferential/friendly/agressive . . . I read a lot of posts and all the newbie stuff and it seems like I am in a safe range, using plenty of mones but not enought to OD with. I can tell they do _something_ because whenever i am wearing the TE, it raises my heart rate noticably (a bit uncomfortably actually . . . I am thinking of moving the TE away from my collar area and down lower to avoid this). But as of yet, no impact on anyone else, that I can tell.

Can anyone suggest what I should do? Since I have already spent $75 with no noticable results to date, I don\'t want to buy anything else just yet, but I don\'t know what to do. I hope this is not a stupid newbie question. I did research dosage, and it doesn\'t seem to be working. Should I try and push things into the OD region? Should I wait it out and see if it works later? Should I break down and buy some AE or PI/m? Advice greatly appreciated.

Phero Pro

Default Re: No noticable results yet . . . advice?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I recieved an order of TE sandalwood and SOE last week. I read lots and lots of posts first, especially the stuff scientist wrote about optimum dosage, and I\'ve been experimenting a bit, trying to stay under the OD range. I\'ve been using 1 to 1.5 sprays of TE sandalwood with and without 6-8 inches of SOE. I also tried just 6-8 inches of SOE without the TE one day.

So far, I\'ve notice no reaction from anyone, positive or negative. Woment don\'t act any more interested in me, men don\'t act any more defferential/friendly/agressive . . . I read a lot of posts and all the newbie stuff and it seems like I am in a safe range, using plenty of mones but not enought to OD with. I can tell they do _something_ because whenever i am wearing the TE, it raises my heart rate noticably (a bit uncomfortably actually . . . I am thinking of moving the TE away from my collar area and down lower to avoid this). But as of yet, no impact on anyone else, that I can tell.

Can anyone suggest what I should do? Since I have already spent $75 with no noticable results to date, I don\'t want to buy anything else just yet, but I don\'t know what to do. I hope this is not a stupid newbie question. I did research dosage, and it doesn\'t seem to be working. Should I try and push things into the OD region? Should I wait it out and see if it works later? Should I break down and buy some AE or PI/m? Advice greatly appreciated.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Im not a TE user so I can\'t give u the best advice but I do know the more popular method of application for TE is dabbing it on. I think i\'ve seen the optimum dosage as 4-6 dabs.

I would venture a guess that if your heart is racing, it\'s too much TE for you. At least, that\'s what they said when I fell and got a concussion.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just kidding about the concussion.

But yeah - try dabs. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Nimix,

Sorry dude I\'m not a TE user either. I\'ve only played around with a very small sample bottle with no results. I\'ve also played around with with NPA only and I don\'t seem to get any rxns either. I only start to notice things when I mix NPA with APC to get JB#1. Rxns and responses are definately more intense than with APC alone so it makes me a bit puzzled why NPA alone doesn\'t seem to work for me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] .

Anyhow I am a avid SOE user so I can give you lots of advice on that [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] . First of increase dosage to about 12\" total. That\'s 4\" on each arm, 2\" behind each ear, and 2\" on each side of your neck. Then you rub/massage it in with your fingers.

BTW did you go hunting/wandering around outdoors or indoors? Outdoors would require a bit more on since the mones will disappate much faster. Try busses, classrooms, dances, or anyplace indoors where people congregate have fun socialize, etc. . . .

Last thing, be sure to have fun yourself. In other words don\'t be so self-concious standing around scanning everyone to see how they are reacting. With SOE especially you have to be proactive or someone else will be taking advantage of the SOE you are wearing (I believe Watcher coined this effect the \"Social Hookup Theory\").

Good luck! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

if your amounts are working, just throw on a lot more. and move it farther from your vno, do three sprays or ofur, diluted with lotion or somehting, rub around your chest, and add a cover. keep increasing til u see results. sometimes results best occur hours later, 5 ,6 ,3, sometimes immediately.

a lot of guys are scared of ODing. Do not worry. there are plenty of sprays in that TE bottle!

Phero Dude

Good advise on the SoE use.

Since I use TE, I\'ll give some advise on it (What I have at least :P).

1. Don\'t spray it. This does a couple things actually. It spreads the -mones over a larger area which can be a good thing but can also be bad. Good=more area the -mones are=greater ranger=easier to distribute=easier to pick up by girls/etc... Bad=harder to cover that area, especially since TE has such a strong scent. I would suggest using dabs. Dab around your ears, middle/lower neck, and upper chest. Use 3-5 dabs, spread all around this area, and you should be good.
    2. Cover the scent well, really well. Alcohol based products, such as almost all colognes, wont last as long as the TE scent will, trust me on this one. When I go out and use either TE/NPA, I cover immediately with Ralph Lauren cologne, and about 2 hours later (I\'m feeling this right now exactly cuz I just got back from being at my friends house for a couple of hours and applied NPA before I left) you\'ll probably need a booster on the cologne/spray you use. I use BOD bodyspray also, and it works really well for lasting all day. Oil based products, such as APC, will work longer than the alcohol based products, and you probably wont have to reapply for a long time.
    3. If you\'re not sure on the results (Which you are getting, as I get the same result (increased heartrate, flustering of the face, little bit of redness, maybe some lightheadedness) from TE/NPA), then try an OD test. Since you have TE, you\'re going to be a little stinkey during this test, but just cover with a lot of cologne. OD test would be like 2-3 sprays on you, then cover. You\'re probably actually in OD range right now, b/c the spray is such a strong way to apply, but it\'s not necessarily a bad thing. My best hits so far (a couple tonight actually) have been when I\'m right on the edge of an OD. Just experiment with it a little bit.

Also, could you describe yourself... Your looks, your personality, height, weight, etc... So we can get a good idea of what you\'re about and maybe give some advise on what you can do to improve your results.

Thanks,
    Jon

Ya wanna know if their working? OD on purpose. Bathe in TE and spend the day at the mall. Go in lots of stores. Talk to lots of salesgirls. Pay attention to reactions. Do some research.

Phero Dude

Ya wanna know if their working? OD on purpose. Bathe in TE and spend the day at the mall. Go in lots of stores. Talk to lots of salesgirls. Pay attention to reactions. Do some research.

It\'s kind of hard though, I tried the same thing. The scent of TE is so strong, that the reactions (bad ones) he gets could be from the smell OD and not necessarily the -mone OD. Since he has to put so much on (5-6 dabs) to get a good OD going of TE, and then cover it with even more cologne to get rid of the cat-piss smell, I see bad things happening. It would be so much easier to test an OD w/ like NPA or PI/m since they\'re so much more concentrated. Try it though and see what kind of results you get, just make sure you cover that TE up.

-Jon

Stranger

Also, could you describe yourself... Your looks, your personality, height, weight, etc... So we can get a good idea of what you\'re about and maybe give some advise on what you can do to improve your results.

Thanks,
    Jon

Thank you all for your suggestions. I will try to toy with ODing, I will try to use dabs more than sprays (although I already tried that several times, spraying into the cap and then dabing that onto my clothing in several different places)

As far as a description goes, you can see my picture on my website at

and as far as personality goes, I am usually friendly and can be gregarious but more often with people I know fairly well. I tend not to know what to say to people I don\'t know that well.

I _have_ been trying to talk to people and stand relatively near to them to see any reaction changes, but so far, nothing notable, except for the increased heart rate in myself.

As far as cover scents go, I bought some Bod really ripped abs, but haven\'t been using it because I have the Sandalwood TE and, together with the SOE, there is a strong fragrance already. I can usually smell the fragrance (not the cat-piss, as I seem not to be able to detect that odour) on my clothes days later, so I hope it is enough of a cover.

Thank you all again for your help and advice. I hope my situation is helpful to others lurking on the forum.

Would everyone recomend I continue to experiment, or I break down and buy AE or PI/m?
    Last edited by nimx; 11-25-2004 at 09:52 AM.

Phero Pro

What do you mean about \"heart rate\"? Can you specify that?

Banned User

<font color=\"red\">A new study has arrived and it says the chemical androgens called \"Pheromones\" cause irreversible damage to your brain, kidney, lungs and liver. These compounds seep through your skin, and into your bloodstream destroying the natural equilibrium of free roaming testosterone. If you are using these so called \"pheromones\" STOP NOW!!! and try not to inhale the deadly fumes or you will cause irreversible damage to yourself. </font>

You guys need to get a life, androstenone and the \"secret ingredients\" cause a increase in blood pressure (in females and some males) because your body prepares you for sexual intercourse by increasing the blood supply to the sensitive areas causing and \"erection\" or vaginal sensitivity/heat/lubrication [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].

Phero Dude

Yeah, I get the same thing when I apply AE/NPA. I get a \"warm\" feeling, and I can feel my heartrate go up along with some lightheadedness. Try the BOD. The Really Ripped Abs smells awesome, and covers the cat-piss smell really well. If you can\'t smell the really musky odor of the TE, then be careful, as you are probably OD\'ing odor wise and not even knowing it.

Try using the SoE on your wrists, the TE on your neck (3-5 dabs), and spray the BOD directly on your neck and on the front of your clothes. The TE Sandalwood scent (which is waht I have too) isn\'t too strong as far as the Sandalwood goes, and the Sandalwood scent fades quickly. The BOD will take over quickly and give you a good smell to cover the cat-piss scent of the TE. Mixing all 3 right in the same area (neck) can cause a big mess of scents real quick.

BTW, Phantom, I\'m stopping the use of mones tomorrow, you want me to send everything I have to your home or business address :P

-Jon

Banned User

If that were true; then we would all be dead from our own pheromone exposure.

<font color=\"red\">A new study has arrived and it says the chemical androgens called \"Pheromones\" cause irreversible damage to your brain, kidney, lungs and liver. These compounds seep through your skin, and into your bloodstream destroying the natural equilibrium of free roaming testosterone. If you are using these so called \"pheromones\" STOP NOW!!! and try not to inhale the deadly fumes or you will cause irreversible damage to yourself. </font>

JWAH!? WHAT THE? HOLY JSUCIFA WHA?! is that joke? u can\'t joke like the...i am now very confused...just...r u serious? whered u get that?

im prly just stupid and didnt get the joke, but for ppl like me (namely JUST ME) u need to clarify. Was that joke? lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

there are plenty of long term users on here if that helps. Not to mention pheromone companies would have already been out of business. They\'ve been tested on people a lot in labs.

...ummm....but where was that article taken from?

Phero Dude

IT WAS A JOKE. Phantom is one of the people that uses phermones EVERY day in here. Some of you guys are dense :P

Well i knew phantom was a regular user, he has 1000= posts...but I was just makin sure... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

JWAH!? WHAT THE? HOLY JSUCIFA WHA?! is that joke? u can\'t joke like the...i am now very confused...just...r u serious? whered u get that?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, I think I made a newbie piss in his pants [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]. Sorry about that [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Thread Information