Close

Stranger

Default Newbie and not so newbie

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello everyone!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I\'ve been unofficially a member of the forum for a couple of months now...only not able to post or reply except once. Anyways, I am now official thanks to Bruce. Since then, I have enjoyed reading everyones post and such. I\'m kind of a shy guy until you get to know me and my confidence really isn\'t all that wonderful either, but...

I bought my first mones at the begining of March. I should have started with more different kinds, but I started off with the best (or at least that\'s what I was told) PIm.
    I varied the applications everytime I went out (even went for the OD) and I was a bit dissapointed for the first two months, but I stayed faithful, then I got my first DIHL. And then another and then another. PI was working and I was so happy (because I didn\'t want to become one of those skeptics). I found that with just PI alone, two drops on the back of the neck, one dab on each temple, and one drop between both wrist (for the most part a total of about four drops) and I was getting the DIHL\'s almost everywhere I went.

I decided that I needed to kick up the expirimintaion a bit, so I got some PPAm. PPA has a great smell. I found that when I used one drop on each wrist and one on the middle of my neck, I was getting a lot of hits of just friendly out-of-the-blue conversations.

That night I decided to expiriment at the club. I applied the PPA in my nomal spots then I figured to add on the PI. I didn\'t add as much PI this time...only on the back of my neck. I got hits all night long. WhoooHooo! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I was the man. Some girl even came out of no where and kissed me for no apparent reason, but I knew why [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] hehehe

Unfortunately, even though I\'ve gotten hits, I\'ve noticed that I don\'t get them each time I go out, even with the same applications...sometimes I do, sometimes I don\'t. Does anyone have an idea of why this could be?

My self-confidence in general has boosted, but when it comes to women that I\'m really interested in, it\'s all shot to hell and I feel like a schoolboy in the fifth gread again...so it still really isn\'t all that great or where I want it to be. Anyone have any self confidence tips?

Anyways, a couple of nights ago, I was a klutz, I knocked over and nearly wasted all of my PPA. Bummer! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Of course I decided to get some more. It should be here in a couple of days. On top of that, I purchaced APC, since I\'ve read such good things about it here in the forum. I really hope to build up my phero stock as much as I can, so that I can try the different mixes I read so much about.

Hope you all enjoyed the praise of pheros. I hope I\'ll be writing about more in the future! Until then...

Default Re: Newbie and not so newbie

Two notes on your confidence with hot women:
    1. Remember that you have nothing to lose. No matter what you do or say, you can\'t come out with less than you went in with, because you went in with nothing (by nothing I mean that you ain\'t got the girl).
    2. Practice. Talk to more hot girls but with the mindset of \'I\'m not going to try to attract this girl\'. That will take the pressure of feeling you have to get something out of the meeting, and relax you. Once you have that under control, actual targets will seem easier.

Thread Information