Default SOE...They just love it

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Why do women just love SOE so much?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: SOE...They just love it

Because it\'s a guy smell.

Stranger

There has to be more reasons than that. Lets hear them people. Where are all the SOE lovers? Anyone got any sex hits from SOE lately? Lets hear it.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    There has to be more reasons than that. Lets hear them people. Where are all the SOE lovers? Anyone got any sex hits from SOE lately? Lets hear it.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Well the real question is, is have you gotten sexual hits from it.

Phero Enthusiast

Did nothing for me. Just gave me ridiculous headaches.

But hit stories might sway me to try again...

Phero Pro

I like just like putting SoE on my wrists. I think it helps lure them like a good bait and once their in the mones on my head will nail em [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Did nothing for me. Just gave me ridiculous headaches.

But hit stories might sway me to try again...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, if your looking for sexual hit\'s using SOE standalone, your not going to find them [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Stranger

Im sure alot of people will disagree with that. Anyway more answers to why the girls love it so much. What does it do to them other that make them chatty?

Banned User

Im sure alot of people will disagree with that. Anyway more answers to why the girls love it so much. What does it do to them other that make them chatty?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Actually thats what I want them to do, cause in my personal trials SOE did\'nt get me near any kind of juicy snatch [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Phero Pro

All i have noticed is that it makes them chatty/friendly.

Stranger

So what got you near juicy pussy?

Banned User

perhaps making a girl chatty may turn her own because she realizes that it is something special to be like that with a man with the SOE on. Mainly for the reason that being chatty around men, or opening up to them is something out of the ordinary and is good. As for SOE being good for sexual hits; I agree with Phantom. Something like AE would be a good next step. It is a good in-between Social and pure sexual hits. TE/NPA being, in my opinion, purely sexual in hits.
    (Social hits extreme)SOE-----AE-----TE/NPA(Sexual hits extreme). Ofcourse, this is why people mix, so that they can find a perfect spot on the spectrum for them..not to mention what works best for them.

Banned User

SOE by itself never got me anywhere, and it winds up that dudes are the ones that you see the biggest differnce.

I believe that outdoing your body\'s own none by adding all that nol gives you a phermone signature more similar to a females, and thus females put you in that not manly enough category. They\'ll chat it up wiht you, but your phermone signature has you marked as femine.

Banned User

ofcourse there is the high content of the male pheromone Arone in it also, which shows off who knows(leadership). I didn\'t like SOE because it stank after a little while, and it was hard to cover(it clashed with my cologne and cover scent)(roll-top bottle SOE). I bet the gel packs are more dilute in scent.

Banned User

4:1 nol to rone. Although it is still alot of rone compared to our body\'s natural rone output.

Even so, i think ratio\'s are important. remember the 4:1 ratio was created for both men and women in mind, and i think that ratio is what defrays things getting taken to a sexual interest. However, i have also heard that you do not want to much rone, so perhaps a 3:2 would be too much even.

Banned User

yeah something of .010 Arone in a mix is ideal.

Phero Pro

Default Observations and Theories of an SOE user . . . .

Hi Everyone,

I\'ve been reading this thread over and have decided to throw my $0.02 cents worth in. I\'ve been a phero user for a little over a year now. I\'ve used wide array of product from RM, SOE, PI/m, A1, etc . . . . I\'ve had product work really well and some that haven\'t worked at all. Of all the products that I have used so far my favorite stand alone product is SOE. I personally believe that SOE best phero product out there that you can use to build a relationship. It induces flirting (chattiness), the conversion of nol to none or the way nature inteded things, and the DIHL effect of none.

I believe that most of the people on this forum agree that SOE induces a lot of chattiness but no sexual hits. Has anyone been listening to what they are chatting about? For example I was on the bus on the way to the local University. I had my earphones in but the sound on my iPOD was turned all the way down. I had lined up to get off the bus when I heard a blonde 18 year old sniff the air and said, \"Oh my God! He smells sooo good.\" (Exact words too). Last July-Aug I went down to a swing camp in LA (search for \"LA swing camp\" to find my post). On the second nite during dinner a 24 year old asian named Emma ran into the resturant that I eating at with her friend in tow, sat down and started asking me all sorts of questions. Wondering why she was so interested in me I checked my notes and noticed that the only phero that I had on during all of those clases that she had taken with me that Friday was SOE. For the rest of the camp whenever I turned around, she was there. On the last nite after her friend had left she asked me to introduce her to my friend and walk her to her car. We shared a long goodbye kiss (ok so it was only on the cheek) and we exchanged address. Things eventually didn\'t work out (just found out that she got married a few months ago [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] ) but, it was a wonderfull experience nonetheless. Just last week I was working with a cute Korean grad student at the university that I am working at. We scheduled another meeting to finish what we started. Wanting to open her up more, the next time I came armed with 8\"-10\" of SOE rubbed and rolled on (small room and we were alone [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ). She volunteered so much information about herself without me even asking. Where she\'s from, where she spent her undergrad years, etc. . . . At one point she had \'accidently\' dropped a small plastic vial and let it roll toward me. She bent down to pick it up (only a few inches from my foot), look up, locked her eyes on my, rose and said this barely above a whisper, \"I feel so lonely right now,\" she come up so close that her bangs brush against my cheek (her hair smells soo good [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ), \"I don\'t have many friends here. I can\'t wait to be home in June.\" I\'m hoping that I\'ll get her to come see Matrix Reloaded with me this coming week [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] .

The conversion of -nol to -none. It has been discussed on the forum that -nol slowly converts to -none over time. It has also been discussed on this forum that people have gotten extrodinary results from -none products with very low concentrations such as APC. A lot of my blatant sexual hits from SOE have come many hours after my intial application. For example about six hours after my initial application, this one brunette women presented her butt towards me. This is know as the \"Lordorsis\" effect. I also got a lordorsis type hit from a female dog [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] within 15 min of putting on a SOE gel pack (search for \"lordosis\" or \"really crazy hits\" for post).

The DIHL effects of -none. A lot of the hits that I have gotten with -none were DIHL hits. Usually the person will go in a trance like state for seconds or minutes. Most of the time I can get anything out of them because they are so \"overwhelmed\". Most of the younger ones tend to run or flee, while only a handful of the older ones (around 30+) want to exchange numbers.

Even though I believe that SOE is ideal for getting hits/ building relationships there are some interesting problems. One, if you are in a group of people the phero effect doesn\'t focus just on you like it does if you are wearing -none. For example, I was on a crowded bus last week with only SOE on. About five feet away I started to notice this asian and caucasian person starting to chat. Five minutes she gets out of her seat. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] A few minutes later they\'re holding hands [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] . Four minutes later they\'re making out [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] . This problem is remedied by being agressive (was trapped in my seat that time), using on dates, or in one-on-one situations.

So to sum this all up, yes SOE can give you sexual hits. First you gotta listen to what is being said literally and through boday language. You have to be patient, the -nol will convert to a small and possibly idea amount of -none. And using -none, particullar ODing will either scare your targets off or turn them into unresponsive statues.

(Phew!) Would anybody else like the soapbox? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Default Re: Observations and Theories of an SOE user . . . .

nice post swinger [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

good minimalist approach !

However , TE , dabbed , gets u much faster 2 the the point u want 2 get to [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Why not try it this way : First use your SOE to chat girls up , ease \'em up , get them to open to u ...then on the second or third date - leave the soe completely out and hit em with the almighty sexual TE vibe. = First thing they know about u is : U are friendly , someone they feel comfortable around , this builds trust ! Next step : Kabooom they get hit by TE and become fully aware that u are also sexually VERY attractive and since they already trust u - it would be OK/good to get it on with u ...

Agreed ?

Phero Pro

Default Re: Observations and Theories of an SOE user . . .

TBiRD,

Agreed. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The use -nol first then -none later strategy has been around for quite a while on this forum. It is very logical.

I tend to usually use this strategy though: When I\'m out and about hunting/wandering around I\'ve found it is the best to use a heavy -none product. The -none product seems to get the attention focused on you (especially with complete strangers) rather than using a -nol product like SOE which seems to encourage other people around you to \"hook-up\".

After getting her interest, phone number, and a date you use the SOE during the first few dates to make her relax, feel comfortable, and to gather enough info to see if this is someone that you can carry this to the next level.

When you\'re ready for that next level, you then hit them with that -none product. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

good post(s).....approaches like that belong into the \"sticky posts\" areas , 2 give people ideas on how to use pheros with a gameplan ..not just splash the stuff on and 2 days later cry on the forum : It didn\'t work lol

Phero Pro

Oh and one more thing to add: Be sure to have A1 or WAGG on hand when you do decide to use that -none product just in case the -none makes her go balistic (i.e. possibly that time of the month).

Phero Guru

a small dab of SOE gel under my girfriend\'s nose made her feel quite happy for a while, an almost marijuana type effect. She enjoyed it.

Phero Pro

a small dab of SOE gel under my girfriend\'s nose made her feel quite happy for a while, an almost marijuana type effect. She enjoyed it.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Interesting . . . . What did you tell her what it was?

Thread Information