Close

Default Question about covering up NPA

visit-red-300x50PNG
    When trying to cover up a drop or 2 of NPA, is 3 to 5 drops of AE enough to cover the scent or do you always need to add a spray of another cologne like Acqua D or something in order to cover the stink of NPA?

Banned User

Default Re: Question about covering up NPA

an oil based cover scent is best for strong products like TE/NPA, because an alcohol based cologne cover scent fades more easily over time, whereas an oil based scent does not. I prefer covering my AE with APC for scent. AE if you think the smell is good, and girls agree, then it should work as an ok cover scent since it supposedly has oil and ethanol...I don\'t agree on AE\'s scent, and neither does my girlfriend, but that is what opinions are all about.

Phero Dude

I usually use APC, BOD, or Acqua/Romance to cover it. NPA does have a strong scent, and I don\'t feel that AE covers it well enough for me after a couple of hours.

-Jon

Nothing covers it completely, unless you bath in cologne. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just don\'t sweat it. I don\'t think it smells bad myself, just strong, and I\'m starting to actually like it now. The little bit that still comes through isn\'t going to repel anyone. I\'ve never had anyone tell me I stink, or try to avoid me. And I\'ve had women tell me I smell nice, even though the NPA smell is quite noticable.

Hungry

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Nothing covers it completely, unless you bath in cologne. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just don\'t sweat it. I don\'t think it smells bad myself, just strong, and I\'m starting to actually like it now. The little bit that still comes through isn\'t going to repel anyone. I\'ve never had anyone tell me I stink, or try to avoid me. And I\'ve had women tell me I smell nice, even though the NPA smell is quite noticable.

Hungry

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> There are cologne\'s that completly blend in with the smell of NPA (usually musky or spicy cologne\'s) people think it\'s just a part of the scent, so there\'s nothing to worry about [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

Well, I probably OD\'d a bit today. I used one drop of NPA from the little bottle, 5-6 drops of AE from the little dropper, and 2 free-falling drops of APC. I spread it all around my neck and by the end of the day, I got no looks or reactions of any sort. I was afraid the NPA would stink really bad, so I used a bunch of AE. Tomorrow, I\'ll probably cut back on the AE to about 4 drops and continue using one drop of NPA. I\'ll also try it without the APC and see how that goes. If anything, for the 3rd \'mone, I\'ll be alternating for several days, using either APC, SOE, or nothing, combined with the AE/NPA mix and see what reactions I get.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Well, I probably OD\'d a bit today. I used one drop of NPA from the little bottle, 5-6 drops of AE from the little dropper, and 2 free-falling drops of APC. I spread it all around my neck and by the end of the day, I got no looks or reactions of any sort. I was afraid the NPA would stink really bad, so I used a bunch of AE. Tomorrow, I\'ll probably cut back on the AE to about 4 drops and continue using one drop of NPA. I\'ll also try it without the APC and see how that goes. If anything, for the 3rd \'mone, I\'ll be alternating for several days, using either APC, SOE, or nothing, combined with the AE/NPA mix and see what reactions I get.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Yea that was a pretty big fragrance OD [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Even 2 drops of AE/m are enough to cover the scent of NPA, you just need to refresh with 1 spray of some cologne after 3-4 hours.

Banned User

somneone just had a poll with like 15 options about what you are most likely to OD on. remmarkably, almost everyone picked 6 drops of AE, including myself.

AE is wierd, i guess its effectiveness goes up all the way to 3, starts cmoing down at 4, and then nose dives at 5.

Thread Information