Close

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default How Many Days Did it Take?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    <FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1052681373adam22\">

How Many Days Did It Take To get Pheromones to Work for You?
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />They Worked The First Day I Wore Them!!
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />They didn\'t work until the 2nd day
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />It took 3-4 days to get it right
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />About 4-7 days
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"5\" />They started working after a week of use
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"6\" />They took 2 weeks to start working
    <input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"7\" />It\'s been more then 3 weeks and I still can\'t get them to work for me!
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

Banned User

Default Re: How Many Days Did it Take?

People should vote when they saw reactions good or bad. I almost got beat up the first time using mone\'s so I voted \"They Worked The First Day I Wore Them!!\".

Phero Pro

Phantom, what phero product were u using that first time u used mones? And how much of it?

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    People should vote when they saw reactions good or bad. I almost got beat up the first time using mone\'s so I voted \"They Worked The First Day I Wore Them!!\".

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

laugh, some reason im not shocked by this [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Im still trying to figure out how much none you were wearing the other day you ironed the npa + other stuff on.. i got lost at around 0.144 mg Anone, but i know more was involved. I lost count [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Banned User

.</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Phantom, what phero product were u using that first time u used mones? And how much of it?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> It was TE, I wore about 2- 2 1/2 sprays on my chest (close to neck). I swear, guys just wanted to kill me (evil stares, intentional bumping.. ect). I was at a club and two guys started getting all confrontational and almost started a fight (for no reason at all) luckly big brawny bouncer\'s came to my aid, but they looked like they wanted to kill me too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. lol, I remember now, even getting to the club was a hassle cause all the guys were acting like a*holes [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]. I don\'t even think I wore a cover scent lol, it smelled like alcohol with water (I could\'nt smell mones back then) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. Luckly I learned from that experience, I never wear that much Anone now, without balancing it out with nol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

------------------------------

laugh, some reason im not shocked by this [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Im still trying to figure out how much none you were wearing the other day you ironed the npa + other stuff on.. i got lost at around 0.144 mg Anone, but i know more was involved. I lost count [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, I think thats more mone\'s than a whole bottle of APC [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]......... well close to it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Phero Dude

ROFL, you\'re crazy Phantom. I t went suicidial one day and put on 10 drops of AE, 2 NPA, 2 TE, and a whole bunch of APC. I saw nothing though, I think I OD\'d on the OD.

Phantom, what mix do you use in social places (mall, store, etc) and get constant hits? I\'m liking the AE/TE combo, covered with a little APC or BOD spray, but it\'s getting old. I wanna try something new, any suggestions? (AE, TE Sandalwood, APC, NPA is in my arsenal right now)

-Jon

I think this is silly question, its going to be entirely subjective on who you are. Some people may have the wrong mix, some people not be acting right, there are so many factors...

Banned User

ROFL, you\'re crazy Phantom. I t went suicidial one day and put on 10 drops of AE, 2 NPA, 2 TE, and a whole bunch of APC. I saw nothing though, I think I OD\'d on the OD.

Phantom, what mix do you use in social places (mall, store, etc) and get constant hits? I\'m liking the AE/TE combo, covered with a little APC or BOD spray, but it\'s getting old. I wanna try something new, any suggestions? (AE, TE Sandalwood, APC, NPA is in my arsenal right now)

-Jon

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Try 2 drops of NPA with 4 drops of AE as cover, this is the perfect DIHL getter and makes girls REALLY horny [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (Try standing around her for a few minutes to build up the effect). If you want a more socially aimed mix get some SOE.

Phero Pro

Where do you normally apply all of that. all on your head? going to mall in 2 hrs looks interesting to try.

-Jon

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Try 2 drops of NPA with 4 drops of AE as cover, this is the perfect DIHL getter and makes girls REALLY horny [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (Try standing around her for a few minutes to build up the effect). If you want a more socially aimed mix get some SOE.

Banned User

Everything goes on the front of my neck [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Phero Pro

Aww what the hell ill try it =P ill \'air out\' for an hour thou

Banned User

Remember to report the results and try to hang around girls for at least a few minutes, try initiating conversations with female staff members (like asking them about a specific product or the location of something ect...) and Good luck [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

I think this is silly question, its going to be entirely subjective on who you are. Some people may have the wrong mix, some people not be acting right, there are so many factors...

Well, about my silly question, ur prly right. But I thought it would be an interesting poll...but anyway. i think it was Tallmacky who told me you are in our age group, just out of curiosity how old are you?

Phero Pro

Remember to report the results and try to hang around girls for at least a few minutes, try initiating conversations with female staff members (like asking them about a specific product or the location of something ect...) and Good luck [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Well considaring im an attention wh0re this mix worked out well even thou it resulted in an OD =P. Only Problem is i got maddog\'d like a mofo by cholo\'s. Caucasian women responded very well to this. Actually this was probably the first time ive used pheros where *I* didnt have to do the majority of the smiling first. Alot of women were smiling at me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. When I walked around in front on stores I notied everyone was staring at me. It was great. This sorta reminded me of the 2pac song \'All eyez on me\' =P Next time I think im gonna tone down the AE aq bit and NPA a lil and try replacing it with some PI. I miss my respect!

Phero Enthusiast

Male cholo\'s or female cholo\'s? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

Well considaring im an attention wh0re this mix worked out well even thou it resulted in an OD =P. Only Problem is i got maddog\'d like a mofo by cholo\'s. Caucasian women responded very well to this. Actually this was probably the first time ive used pheros where *I* didnt have to do the majority of the smiling first. Alot of women were smiling at me . When I walked around in front on stores I notied everyone was staring at me. It was great. This sorta reminded me of the 2pac song \'All eyez on me\' =P Next time I think im gonna tone down the AE aq bit and NPA a lil and try replacing it with some PI. I miss my respect!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Told ya it was the perfect DIHL getter [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I have to ask one thing, whats a cholo? lol.

Banned User

Sky what mix is this?

Well considaring im an attention wh0re this mix worked out well even thou it resulted in an OD =P. Only Problem is i got maddog\'d like a mofo by cholo\'s. Caucasian women responded very well to this. Actually this was probably the first time ive used pheros where *I* didnt have to do the majority of the smiling first. Alot of women were smiling at me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. When I walked around in front on stores I notied everyone was staring at me. It was great. This sorta reminded me of the 2pac song \'All eyez on me\' =P Next time I think im gonna tone down the AE aq bit and NPA a lil and try replacing it with some PI. I miss my respect!

Phero Pro

The mix was 2 drops of NPA/m, 4 drops of AE.

Phantom, Cholo\'s are those mexicans with shaved heads all dressed like a gangster that think they are all badass.

Banned User

Sky what mix is this?

lol, you gotta learn how to use the quoting feature [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. It\'s one of my mixes that I have created through experience and hardships, it\'s an all around DIHL getter and has been known to peak women\'s sexual excitement. I will probably be putting my own mix vaults in a few weeks so stay tunned for that.

----------

The mix was 2 drops of NPA/m, 4 drops of AE.

Phantom, Cholo\'s are those mexicans with shaved heads all dressed like a gangster that think they are all badass.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, you got to what out for those mexican gangsters.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] You can try dropping the NPA/m down to 1 drop, and the AE/m to 2 drops and add 1 drop of PI/m for added respect (and fear [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]), I think that would work out well (and the fragrace won\'t be much either but it will be enough to cover the NPA/m very well).

Phero Enthusiast

Sky what mix is this?

lol, you gotta learn how to use the quoting feature [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. It\'s one of my mixes that I have created through experience and hardships, it\'s an all around DIHL getter and has been known to peak women\'s sexual excitement. I will probably be putting my own mix vaults in a few weeks so stay tunned for that.

YEAH! Phantom\'s vaults!!!!! Thank you, sir.

All I\'m waiting for these days are Watcher\'s (tested) mixes and Dr. SmellThis\' stuff.

Phero Pro

I\'ve just noticed im starting to enjoy mild to medium overdoses. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Actually I see nothing wrong with them UNLESS its a PI od. Only bad OD experience ive ever had with Anone involved high ammounts of PI.

Banned User

I would shy away from the PI/m. You already have two highly concentrated Anone products(AE and NPA) Try 3 drops of AE/m with 1 drop of NPA. It looks like you\'ve been ODing on Anone.

bump- I gotta couple totally unrelated questions...How far of a distance do mones seem to have an effect? It\'s hard to visualize it having an effect from very far away...and Under my name it says..Stranger...this is severly hurting my self-esteem...Alot of you guys have something a little cooler...haha...How do I get my status thingy to change?

Banned User

adam, the more posts you make, the more your label goes up.

oh cool, so i guess ill just keep making pointless posts...like this one! haha jk [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]...

Phero Pro

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Ok I read in another post that ppl get DIHL\'s from 30 ft away because of Pheromones. Has this happened to many of you? or happened at farther or closer distances?

Banned User

i have gotten them farther then that for sure.

Banned User

I don\'t possibly see how pheromones can travel that far and be picked up by tiny de-evolved VNO\'s, not to mention know where it is coming from. I believe the distance is some where around 6 feet max. this is just based on my experience and what most pheromone products say about being applied where peoples noses will be.

Banned User

Yeah most definitly, when a women has a great amount of distance from all of the men around she can easily pick up on the faint but poignant -mones, and infaturate herself with the man who is the carrier, that is all dependent on dosage though, and alot of us guys get confused when we can be standing right by a girl and not get the wanted effect but as soon as we move away a bit boom you get it. I have gotten looks from girls close on what I would consider OD days I just have to find a middle ground as its more complex then I may have though.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information