Close

Phero Dude

Default Pheromol Factor...Good instead of SoE?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    After my first couple of orders consisting of mostly sexual products (TE/NPA/AE), I realize that other than the AE, I\'ve got hardly anything but -none heavy products. I was thinking WAGG or SoE, but I go through the gel-packs like crazy and WAGG is friggin expensive. As a backup for TE/NPA, would you guys suggest Pheromol Factor? I haven\'t seen much discussion on it, and most of the discussions there are just say use SoE or WAGG, but for the price ($12/bottle) it looks like a good deal.

Any suggestions?

-Jon

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Re: Pheromol Factor...Good instead of SoE?

PF is a good product. I have PF/w and I love the smell too. An important thing to bear in mind is not to categorize the prods as `sexual´ or `not sexual´.

Did you not have any good results with the ones you´ve got so far?

Someone else had the same `only -none thing´ a short while ago might be worth going back a few pages to the thread and having a read. CJ

Phero Dude

I\'ve noticed a couple hits with AE/TE. A lot of girls are submissive, but I\'m not getting many sexual hits. I get eye contact and can talk to them, but nothing I can really contribute solely to the -mones. I think I need the -nol to help ease them with me. I\'ve tried NPA/APC with limited to no results, but have only used it a couple of times.

It seems that when I use 1/2 a SoE gel pack, people are a lot friendlier around me. They are more talkative, and people want to converse with me more. I only had like 2 gel packs though, and they went quick, so I wanted to get some PF for the -nol instead of spending $$$ on gel packs that go quick or the expensive oil. What other than nol does PF contain? Any -rone or -none at all?

-Jon

Phero Dude

PF is pretty good - I use it all the time together with SOE at work - helps to make folks friendlier, chattier. On it\'s own PF is good, but using it with SOE seems to give a stronger effect, plus the -rone in it ensures I don\'t lose the \"respect\" factor that I often find when I wear PF on it\'s own.

I love SOE but PF never really did anything for me. It has a much lower concentration of pheros than SOE.

It doesn\'t smell nearly as good either, IMO.

If you just wanted to experiment with nol, you could try PI/w. It\'s concentrated enough that a bottle should last forever. The problem is you\'d be missing the rone in SOE.

Thread Information