Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default I say we should actually TRY penis enlargement

visit-red-300x50PNG
    We all blindly say they all don\'t work with no evidence. I say that\'s very closed minded. Besides, wouldn\'t this industry be shut down if it completely didn\'t work? People say the same stuff about pheromones. We should try one. I was reading that Viacyn is actually really good and a good 97% of guys who try it say it works.

http://www.viacyn.com/?detailed

Well I\'m 17 but I have a 5 1/2 to 6 incher. I don\'t know if it would be healthy for me to use one, but it\'d be nice.

Default Re: I say we should actually TRY penis enlargement

Don\'t spend any money on anything. The thing that the guys here say is working for them is the Jelquing exercises. Those pills are probably a huge rip off.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Those pills are probably a huge rip off

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I agree, I get those junk emails all the time. I\'m not going to buy enlargement pills from anyone that spells penis p-e-e-n-i-s!

Phero Pro

I\'d call it rather fvckniss than peenis in that context [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

I am not too sure about that, the verita stuff I used about 4 times is pretty good, gets you harder then normal and you are aroused alot quicker, in my opinion and I hope its not a placebo effect it did seem a bit larger.

**DONOTDELETE**

You don\'t need to spend a dime. Come over here, I\'ll make your dick big for ya.

Banned User

You don\'t need to spend a dime. Come over here, I\'ll make your dick big for ya.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> My kind of girl [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]!

------------

Try going over here ( http://big1johnson1.tripod.com/welcome.htm ) for the jelquing techniques... i\'m surprised the link still works.

rofl .... BIGJOHNSON.COM..... hahahaha now I have heard everything.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Try going over here ( http://big1johnson1.tripod.com/welcome.htm ) for the jelquing techniques... i\'m surprised the link still works.

YEAH! Pictures!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

YEAH! Pictures!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">lol, you talking about these ( http://big1johnson1.tripod.com/jelqexercises.htm ) or the pictures I owe you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

I have given up on yours. I think it was just a passing dream that will never cum true. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Banned User

I have given up on yours. I think it was just a passing dream that will never cum true. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> awwwwwwwwww poor baby [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img], i\'m sure there\'s millions of other penises in the sea that will gladly show themselves to you. Mine is taken and just lazy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img], maybe one day my penis and your pussy will meet one day and it will be pure bliss. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

lotsa love,

Phantom. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

HELLO!!! PHANTOM!!!!
    Now is when you are supposed to feel sorry for me and promise to send me lots of extra ones.

OK....I\'ll move on [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    This is truly a sad day [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    I waited and waited and now nothing [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Banned User

HELLO!!! PHANTOM!!!!
    Now is when you are supposed to feel sorry for me and promise to send me lots of extra ones.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, what a love story [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]. I\'ll try to get some as soon as possible (maybe within a week) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh, boo hoo hoo, boo hoo. Elana, here, I\'m passing you the crying towel ... pass it back to me when you\'re done ... he said he\'d send you pictures and he didn\'t ... oh boo hoo hoo.

They\'re SO MEAN.

&lt;sniff&gt; &lt;sniff&gt;

Phantom has such potential too. He has been doing his exercises regularly. If I don\'t get my hands on these pictures....well, &lt;sniff&gt; FTR, I just don\'t know what I am going to do. I never really got over the whole Cpt. deal. He told us what he had and then wouldn\'t show us. That was cruel, but this one was so close.....so close I could almost taste it, and now, to have it ripped out of my hands....that\'s just simply not fair.

**DONOTDELETE**

Boo HOOO hoo hoo, boo hoo, cough sniffle boo hoo. I\'d forgotten about the Captain. Wretched tease, so cruel ... how could they be so heartless...and now Phantom on top of it all ... Et tu, Phantom?? Et freaking tu??

Banned User

LOL, you girls are crazy!, they\'re just pics..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

they\'re just pics.....

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!!!!!
    They are all about a hard, beautiful, vieny.......I need to get off, I mean cool off.....

**DONOTDELETE**

They\'re NOT just pics ... they\'re tokens of affection ...

sniffle sob hiccup

Phero Pro

if your gonna spend any money go get the program at
    www.forsize.com
    it is run by a guy named big al who is penis enlargement guru. those pills are mostly just herbal stuff like yohombine, l-arginie(sp?), and zinc. I don\'t mess with yohombine. I take l-arginie seperately. And i get zinc from ZMA. Check those pills and see if they use di-calcium(which they probably do as it keeps the cost down) that calcium interferes with the zinc. I suggest passing on those pills. go with the exercises.

Banned User

I heard webmasters make a ton of money linking to penis enlargement sites. Seems like there are a lot of desperate men out there. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I must get at least 5 penis enlargement emails a day. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I must get at least 5 penis enlargement emails a day. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

And how\'s that werkin out for ya? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Is it gettin any bigger? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I don\'t bother opening them anymore because they never have pictures. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

elana go to the site I gave out a couple of replies ago.

**DONOTDELETE**

God, don\'t encourage her!

elana go to the site I gave out a couple of replies ago.

Like you need to tell me to search for penis pics on a penis site. I was searching for pics the second you posted that link. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

OK, I joined the Yahoo Penis Pictures Club forum that Druids site mentioned. OMG!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] There are some MONSTERS!!!! I can\'t believe some of these rods. If you are not secure with what you\'ve got....don\'t look at these.
    This is now my all time favorite forum. Just pics of dicks. It doesn\'t get much better than that.

http://www.forsize.com/

Thread Information