Close

Phero Dude

Default Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi All,

A couple of weeks ago I just ordered Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction DELUXE course. I can\'t wait till it arrives. I\'m planning on using his NLP techniques and Patterns on my guinea pig (My wife [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]). I wonder if anyone else here has used NLP to charm their woman, (or stranger! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) into their bed with success.

Along with the mones I think it\'ll be a double edged sword. Look forward to your feedback.

Default Re: Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Hi All,

A couple of weeks ago I just ordered Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction DELUXE course. I can\'t wait till it arrives. I\'m planning on using his NLP techniques and Patterns on my guinea pig (My wife [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]). I wonder if anyone else here has used NLP to charm their woman, (or stranger! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) into their bed with success.

Along with the mones I think it\'ll be a double edged sword. Look forward to your feedback.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    Better start wearing your Nomex around here...

Phero Pro

Seems to work well for Green masked guy from Mr. Personality. How much did you pay for all that stuff you could have gotten for free?

All you need to know is...

The sky is beautiful
    Happiness Inside
    &amp; Below me

Or you can checkout this
    discussion.

Phero Dude

Knowing a few phrases is nothing compared to Ross Jeffries course which consist of the whole pick up , and get laid patterns word for word. I truly believe with the amount of information RJ is disclosing you can formulate an ENTIRE PERSONALITY let alone a few key pick ups.

For those who don\'t have the time to be creative and charming, it helps to have a guy who lays woman after woman as a good example of his courses effectiveness. Great for ahhh Vacations [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Stranger

Enlightened One

YES

I think you can download his CD\'s off of winmx.com (or any other file sharing software) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

i\'ve read some of that off a pdf download off kaaza. No ofense, but i think any women in her right mind would think a guy is a freak going into some of jeffries monologues. And some of the techiniques he uses would make anyone sound like a complete phoney.

Now I am not sure if it is him, if that picture on thelink is jeffries then it sure as hell looked a lot like him, but one of the network news magazine shows had a feature on a pickup guru.

The guy struck out time and time again, until the guru finally started yelling for the cameras to get the hell out of there.

I also saw an interesting thing like that on another show that a guy in some fancy sports car would ask for numbers and he would up getting like 1 or 2 out of 10. meanwhile, a guy who had baby in a stroller got like 8 out of 10.

Phero Dude

Like I said in a previous post for someone with little creativity and personality RJ Speed Seduction is the bomb. For, having SOME sort of personality beats being the shy quiet type with no personality at all. How many guys could get laid just be being nice -- no way! You end up in a marriage before you get sex [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] and be at her beck and call while she walks all over you.

Also getting a woman to imagine certain scenarios WILL put her in the mood if she knows you are a trustworthy \"man\" not playing with her mind. This is where the mones kick in, and also where dressing kicks in. I mean to be a seducer you can\'t look like a construction worker right? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] If you have the right \"look\", like a slick pair of blank dress pants, a nice white armani shirt, and a nice shiny pair of black shoes, you may come across as a \"man\" in her eyes. She\'ll be more receptive to what you say (RJ techniques ) if you don\'t look like a wishy washy type who doesn\'t know what he wants.

After all even the guys on Mr Personality are all dressed in a manly way. Imagine those guys trying to seduce a woman while dressed in raggy clothes, not shaven, with long messey hair. Get the point? If you have the \"look\" your seduction will be interpreted the right way, o.w. forget it.

This might be off topic but, straight male nurses I know report that - women relaxed a BUNCH and flirted with them MORE once they got married and had a gold band on their finger.

It just is, what it is... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Now, wait a minute, Enticing, I\'m confused. What\'s your point here. Get married and that will get you laid better than Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction techiniques -- by everyone except your wife, that is!?!

LOL

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Now, wait a minute, Enticing, I\'m confused. What\'s your point here. Get married and that will get you laid better than Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction techiniques -- by everyone except your wife, that is!?! LOL

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Oh, huh wha? Was I supposed to make a point?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Uh heck no, I didn\'t say that. Just anecdotally, from several hetero male nurses I have known, who work with women all day long, noticed they found that women started conversations more easily with them, since they started wearing a band of gold on their third finger, left hand. And yeah, alot of these conversations were flirty types, (well that\'s kinda how nurses act anyway), but I think women feel safer around married men to be themselves and loosen up. Don\'t they?

Anyway, I wouldn\'t want to make any mad deductions based on this info. Might make for a rush in the gold market for scam wedding bands, then the gold prices would go up.

I was just kinda blabbing, because someone said something about men with baby carriages being attractive to women.

(Hey wasn\'t that on 6 ft under?)

**DONOTDELETE**

LOL

I completely missed the idea that you could wear a fake wedding ring. Never even occurred to me. Now, wouldn\'t that be a switch? Usually it\'s that they\'re married and they say they\'re single. Now it\'s that they\'re single but they say they\'re married. Gotta watch it. One of these days we\'ll all rise up and just cut their tongues out for the lies. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It\'s true. There\'s at least the tendency to talk more openly with married men - for me it has to do with the fact that I know they know more about women as people, so I feel more that I can be myself around them.

Phero Dude

MonesRule:

A guy with a baby is seen as Mr Nice Guy. Women are not afraid of getting to know Mr Nice Guy. After all he may remind them of dada, someone to protect them from \"the jerks\", who instead of dumping they decide to screw.

As for RJ techniques, they\'re the bomb. Think of this --you\'re making judgement based on a number of patterns you\'ve read and assume \"judge judy\" would evaluate. But in a relationship or fling or even casual encounter of any sort there is an \"incredible connection\" between the two people. Trust is a key factor and if someone is apprehensive about being told to simply imagine things, imagine how apprehensive they will be in bed? These techniques are meant to work on women who WANT to be seduced. Who are tired of Mr Nice Guy whose idea of romance is a bunch of roses on Valentines day. RJ goes into how to build incredible rapport with women. You can\'t run these lines on someone cold!

If you build rapport with someone, you can then lead them into feeling certain \"altered states with you\" by engaging their imagination. It\'s like at the movies do you say I shouldn\'t feel sad, or scared, or horny because a scene is \"acted out\" or do you let yourself be seduced, sometimes without even conscious effort?

If someone can PICK up on the lines as manipulation -- the seducer has failed. True seduction operates in STEALTH mode.

First comes incredible connection, then comes trust, then comes invigorating the imagination, then comes the result -- which for RJ students is sex.

**DONOTDELETE**

Now, would be that in the nature of a bitter remark, or am I just misunderstanding the situation ...

Thread Information