Close

Thread: Early flameout

Default Early flameout

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I've noticed a pattern with

pheromone products being far more effective on my in the first hour or so then thereafter.

They are still

working after that, just not nearly as well. Last night was a prime example; 3 sprays of chikara, 2 dabs of NPA,

two dabs of SOE, and one dab of PF.

To begin with, I felt great, which is important. Then, when I was

waiting on the subway, litterally 80 percent of the people who passed by me took long looks at me, sometimes doing

the latter eyes. I was dressed in just khakis and a white t-shirt, and I was looking in a different direction. I

litterally burst out laughing several times, because it was like clockwork. A very powerful mix,

indeed.

With just a little bit of time, however, I saw that the stuff was not really producing. And I

didn't feel the same either. That type of decline is something I have seen quite a bit of, and it could be my body

chemistry that is speeding up the process. I feel like I'm dispersing everything at once in a short amount of

time.

Bruce, have manufactuers started to think about using the BDC technology in their own stuff?

I

think it would be good for them to do a production run with 300 or so bottles to see how it works out. Perception

turned into a pretty big seller, fairly quickly. The product is developing an excellent reputation. I think

consumers would definitely hawk to seeing their other favorite products incorporate the technology. In the end,

everybody wins

A better functioning product would offer more visible results, more consumer satisfaction, and

increased sales. If it works better, people will buy more product - they will run out quicker because they will use

more often due to the increased effectiveness and diminishing of buildup issues.

With quicker product

turnover and an increased consumer base, Love-scent wins, manufactuers win, and BDC wins.

Love scent has done

a great job in the past with helping bring more choices to the table. Stuff like NPA 10ml, Edge Essentials, SOE

unscented, gel packets etc have helped fill needs and address issues. After reading post after post about

Perception from forum members, it seems that the claims about their technology do indeed hold water. I think

incorporating that technology into other products would be cool.
    Last edited by bjf; 09-05-2004 at 06:29 AM.

Phero Enthusiast

very true, i have noticed

this 1st hour effect also. which is why i always carry a mini bottle of NPA APC in my pocket.

Thread Information