Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default First time trying phermones:AE,SOE,Attraction

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Got my package yesterday which was quick considering I ordered it late Sunday nite.

I tried 2 drops of AE and about an hour later I was picking up some pet food. The woman at the counter is usually very stoic, not mean but never goes out of her way for you. It was a quick order but on my way out she said \"thank you very very very much\". I never heard anyone use 3 \"very\'s\" before and coming from her was rare. I always go to the same bird shop and I know her style.

Two hours later I headed off to the gym but before going I added 2 more drops of AE and 2 sprays of Attraction and headed off. Things were the same for awhile but I was on a bike at the end of the aisle and I noticed a few looks. I didn\'t make much of that. So there I was on the last bike of a row of 15 and then this girl decides to take the bike next to me. The other 14 were not being used. I\'m not sure if any of you frequent gyms but that\'s not how it\'s done at least the one I go to. Normally you would leave one in between. I guess you call that courtesy or maybe it\'s due to us Wisconsites being cold. lol Anyway this is very unusual. No guys I didn\'t start a conversation because there was a ring on her left hand. lol I also ended up talking to a guy that didn\'t shut up. We see one another there occassionally and usually it\'s a hey how you doing but this time it went for 15 minutes. Every time I took a step back to increase my personal space he took another step towards me. I actually was starting to do it on purpose to see his response.

Today at work I wore 4 drops of AE, 2 sprays of Attraction and 2 dabs (pea like) from the SOE pack I got with my order. Things were somewhat quiet probably due to them knowing me and have been there for 10 years. They were friendly though and no arguments but still nothing extraordinary. One of the younger guys (22) was was very friendly and talkative and asked if I would give him a ride home. On the way home was he talkative and open. Not sure if that\'s normal for guys to get talkative.

All in all I would have to say I did receive some results. I plan to order some of the products that gives me more respect; you know a little fear especially since I\'m known as such a \"nice\" guy. I am a little nervous about the smell and having to hide it. The products I purchased smell great especially AE. I think it smells like Cool Water which I love but is somewhat expensive.

Well I thought I would tell you my results. I have to admit I\'m hooked on his stuff and I see myself experimenting and the info on here will be helpful. Everyone here is great and very helpful and mature. I\'m on other sites like some of the fantasy leagues and the crap they talk about and the insults is idiotic. Well hopefully I can contribute more.

Banned User

Default Re: First time trying phermones:AE,SOE,Attraction

Yes, I have noticed the level of respect on here isn\'t seen on too many other forums at all, and usually no one is badgered for their opinions, and point of views.

When you describe the girl on the treadmill by you,its like the girls go out of their way to try to be noticed somewhat by you, I feel that this is not really that much of the subconcious but a concious want to be closer to you or to show you the goods. I see this in school like me being near a garbage can and a girl going up to the garbage can like 3-4 times in one class and everytime she eyes me expecting me to notice her. Did this lady look at you at all?

Thanks for the starting out hit post like all posts like this it was fun to read.

You bring up a good point. She could have done it consciously to show off the goods so to speak especially when she had the rest of the row to use. This has never happened to me before so I presumed it was pheromones. We did exchange smiles and that was it; as I said she was married. I plan to go when it\'s more crowded and other public places to see other responses.

Thanks for your input.

Phero Enthusiast

I liked reading your post! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Newbies, THIS is what you should to adding here.

Married? What, you can\'t even talk to a married woman? Ehhhh, just do it. It\'s pretty obvious what she was up to. Consider it practice. Just don\'t get carried away.

Phero Enthusiast

Oh one more thing: Since you frequent that gym alot, maybe try one different mone alone each time. Then you can go back to piling them on if you feel you need to. Just my opinion, so you don\'t have to keep buying mones by the load everytime you want more.

And I agree with you, eventually you\'re gonna need to add in some NPA/TE. Not yet, though.

Whiffy,
    Would you mind me asking why not yet on getting the NPA/TE. You see I would like to get more respect as everyone thinks of me as the nice guy. Don\'t get me wrong that\'s not a bad thing.

It could be you want me to take it easy. Learn to walk before I run right? I like scientific stuff so I will wait on buying the chemistry set and coming up with new mixes. lol.

Thanks again

Banned User

I am just speculating maybe whiffy believes that you should test out the 3 products you have now, I don\'t think you couldn\'t handle te/npa at this time (a bit more tricky). I started out with TE and it wasn\'t so bad as a starting product but I am sure a product like AE is better for slowly slipping the user into the phero world. chem-set yeah that looks like fun heheh. OR maybe try a day exclusively on AE maybe 3-4 drops, should pump up the -none of course (aswell as the nol and rone). Those secret ingredients are lacking though.

NPA/TE is a good deal though only $29 bucks and all.

Phero Pro

Of all the various pheros I\'ve tried, Primal Instinct gets the \"respect\" results best.

Phero Enthusiast

I only said that just so he can get a good feel what each mone brings to the table, and what needs tweaking...

Anyway, why try to juggle 5 balls when you can juggle fewer? Okay, bad example! Hehehe

Some people, myself included, are a little too nice for comfort at times, but I\'m always amazed what kind of hits AE brings. Honestly, my own personal experiences have shown younger, mostly blonde females going for it starting at 3 drops. When I add in the TE/NPA (whichever I feel like wearing that day) my target circle opens up a little more ... Hispanics, blacks...

(Strangely enough - and WAAAAAYY off topic - my last 3 girlfriends were Asian (before I discovered mones) and I\'d love to know how to bring them in even moreso with mones now.)

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Of all the various pheros I\'ve tried, Primal Instinct gets the \"respect\" results best.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I second that [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img], PI gives you respect, TE/NPA will cause aggression.

Phero Pro

Does that have anything to do with the secret ingredients? If TE and NPA give u aggressive reactions from guys and PI does not (at least, as intense as TE or NPA), and considering PI has more none than NPA, I suppose it has something to do with the secret ingredients? Is it?

Enlightened One

I always found the opposite with NPA, guys were very friendly and ?submissive.

I liked reading your post! Newbies, THIS is what you should to adding here.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Pot calling kettle, what?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Journeyman

well with ae on ive noticed that guys are more aggressive around me and sometimes even insult me + reckless accusations. ive noticed that from my closest friends, everyone else is more or less the same, more looks from girls in my year too

Banned User

well with ae on ive noticed that guys are more aggressive around me and sometimes even insult me + reckless accusations. ive noticed that from my closest friends, everyone else is more or less the same, more looks from girls in my year too

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Try adding PI/m to your mix, the guys wont even dare [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Banned User

phantom, what is PI and how is it different then andro 4.2? iw ould guess it differs from npa or te because of the secret ingredients

Banned User

phantom, what is PI and how is it different then andro 4.2? iw ould guess it differs from npa or te because of the secret ingredients

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I\'ve used Andro 4.2 before and I still get the aggression I get with TE/NPA. Andro 4.2 is more of a stinky Anone (just like TE/m) and PI/m is a clean Anone.

Banned User

Phantom does TE\'s stinkyness come through a cover scent after hours of use, or does it stay well hidden? I bet an oil based Scent like APC would keep it covered?

Banned User

so how come you often use NPA instead of adding a slight amount of PI?

Banned User

You have to worry about ODing on Anone with PI/m and NPA a lot more than other pheromone products, and which products you need more of on for effectiveness. for example. If I wanted to get the effectiveness of AE and TE\'s/NPA\'s secret ingredients I would have to choice what would be better to have more of and less of the other, because they are both concentrated Anone products you have to worry about ODing. Someone said the OD limit is about .020 for Anone.

Banned User

so how come you often use NPA instead of adding a slight amount of PI?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I use them together because NPA\'s aNone is more on the sexual side (also because of the secret ingredients), PI/m\'s Anone gives you respect and I usually add a little dash of SOE to induce chattiness [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img].

Banned User

PI\'s respect gives you respect that andro doesn\'t?

So is PI worth getting? Phantom and any other members please.

Phero Pro

If u can afford it...

Banned User

does it work good for business settings, where males won\'t feel threatened

Banned User

does it work good for business settings, where males won\'t feel threatened

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Don\'t know but people are mighty generous when wearing 8 inches of SOE and 4 dabs of NPA. They practically hand their money over to you out of the kindness of their hearts [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] (you don\'t even have to ask). Maybe that is something you might be interested in. 8 inches of SOE and 2 drops of PI/m gets the pretty much the same results but with a more manly respect (ass kissing) aura [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

TE stinks to holy hell when I use it. I can barely smell PI/m.

Banned User

Andro 4.2 i officially the worst smelling stuff in the universe. it makes TE look good.

That is interesting what you say about PI. WOnder why it doesn\'t smell. What are your thoughts on it?

Yeah A4.2 stinks!!

Not so bad after dry down, but one of the worst

Banned User

Yeah A4.2 stinks!!

Not so bad after dry down, but one of the worst

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol you think so [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]? I never though it was worse than NPA [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img].

Banned User

What is so sad is that I just received my TE bottle today and used it with my AE covered with APC. My girlfriend said she smelled something weird on my neck and told me it smelled like Pee! Son of A B*tch!! 30 dollars down the drain since I used the frequent buyers club page. I didn\'t think the cat piss smell would be that bad with the unscented TE. No Big deal 3-4 drops of AE+3 dabs of APC has been working great sexually and socially. JUst wish I could get those secret ingredients without the smell of damn PISS! sigh [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information