Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Women...

Stranger

Default Women...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    What effect does nones have on women around their time of the month?

Default Re: Women...

Do a search on it. There is a lot of information available. It\'s mostly in the womens\' forum.

Phero Pro

It makes them bat-guano crazy, which means no particular effect can be differentiated~
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I would object to that statement, but I have no grounds...

Enlightened One

They become more sexually hormonal.
    They have affairs on married husbands,boyfriends etc.

upsidedown

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

They have affairs on married husbands . . .

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

As opposed to what other kinds of husbands? Single husbands?

Sorry Watcher, I just couldn\'t resist. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

OH SHUT UP! lol

What\'s men\'s excuse then??

Enlightened One

Horny women at that time of the month hitting on them even with wedding rings on. And some men are just WEAK or not getting any from grumpy wives who wont put out. The WEAK ones are easy targets, heck if i wasnt so strong i could have had 50+ married women who are way more likley to crack onto me than single women. It gets annoying and ive worked on various strategies to combat such behaviour which to put it in a way, is very successful at discouraging that sort of sluttish behaviour.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Around that time of the month... well personally I´m in far too much pain, too drained out pysically, amongst other things, to even think about picking up guys, let alone screwing them. Besides there´s no room at that time if you know what I mean.

I do believe that womens´ irritable behaviour and so on is caused by the physical state they´re in when they´re more than anything.

Banned User

I don\'t think women have a right to be like that during that time, hey when men go bald (arghh) and among other things you don\'t see them going around like a a bull with its balls cut off.

TM,

Why shouldn\'t women show it when they feel rotten? Don\'t you get irritable when you don\'t feel good? Having lived with women most of my life, I have nothing but sympathy for them when they start feeling all bloated and get cramps.

As for men going bald, aren\'t they the ones that pay incredible amounts of money to hide what is really a minor thing? Let\'s see, there\'s rugs, hair weaves, Rogain, implants etc. Hell, I\'m pleased to get half priced hair cuts now that much of mine has fallen out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

bloated and cramps? ok yes they can say how they feel, but when I hear it over and over and they try to take their anger out on others thats when its crossing the line. I do have sympathy for the actual blood though [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

bloated and cramps? ok yes they can say how they feel, but when I hear it over and over and they try to take their anger out on others thats when its crossing the line. I do have sympathy for the actual blood though [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

TM- You don\'t know what the hell you are talking about. PMS is much more than just some bad cramps and a headache. I am not even going to waste my time getting into this with you.

Banned User

I wouldn\'t be cocky if you did get into it with me, remember I am still a dumb kid, ignorant to all the ways of the lady\'s. You can make a reply and I won\'t disagree with anything you say.

The blood is a trifle. The cramps can hurt terribly and the bloating is very unpleasant. You\'ll understand better after watching somebody precious to you go through it month after month and all you can do is watch.

Phero Enthusiast

Tall,

Don\'t mean to be taking sides here - and I won\'t - but I just wanna know if you really do think you know more than someone more than twice your age? I think you brought this up to FTR a while back.

Or are you just playing?

Just curious. I like your posts so far, I\'ll admit. But sometimes ...

**DONOTDELETE**

I kiss your feet, Belgareth...

Your emotions get completely out of whack. It is the worst feeling. You can be so irrational and you know you are being irrational, but you can\'t help it. It just sucks. It really sucks!

FTR

Just my feet or is that the starting point?

**DONOTDELETE**

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Elana,

I can\'t claim to understand it completely. But when one of the sweetest people in the world tries to take my head off for no apparent reason, it\'s pretty obvious that something is going on.

I can\'t claim to understand it completely. But when one of the sweetest people in the world tries to take my head off for no apparent reason, it\'s pretty obvious that something is going on.

For that FTR will start at the zipper [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Tall,

Don\'t mean to be taking sides here - and I won\'t - but I just wanna know if you really do think you know more than someone more than twice your age? I think you brought this up to FTR a while back.

Or are you just playing?

Just curious. I like your posts so far, I\'ll admit. But sometimes ...

That\'s fine whiffy, most of the time I am speaking my sarcasm gets lost, when I say things like \"they can\'t stand not having it\" and so on I am being a sarcastic jerk, nothing is meant,and I never mean to hurt anyone.

About the age thing, at times I do think I know an equal amount or more then adults, when you are small you look up to many adults and as soon as your brain and body grows you start to realize you are smarter then they are you can see their faults and failures, and also their good points (not a teenage thing trust me.) I only got into with FTR because she questioned my remarks and then brought my age into, I then used my age in a sarcastic manner and so on plus its always fun to fight a bit. hehehhehe, This topic is about what a women goes through during her period and so on things that I would obviously not be in the known.

thanks bel and E for the reply.

\'Tis getting better all the time...

**DONOTDELETE**

Imagine that for about 10 days out of every month, your low back aches, you have a dull headache occasionally punctuated my migraines that feel like an ice pick jabbed in your temple and put spots in front of your eyes, your clothes don\'t fit, your ankles swell and ache, you feel like you\'re on the verge of tears for no reason, bright light hurts your eyes, any sort of noise affects your nervous system like fingernails down a chalkboard, you start getting stabbing cramps in your abdomen so sharp you gasp sometimes and the best pills you can take and still work only keep it down to a point that at least you don\'t gasp, you have NO energy, can hardly get out of bed for at least two of those days, and you still have to keep your regular full time work schedule and perform the rest of your duties/responsibilities in your daily life, because you\'re \"just\" pms-ing, you\'re \"just\" having your period -- and since it\'s just pms and just your period, gee, why can\'t you, on top of all that, take a joke? or hear a ration of sh!t about dinner\'s not ready? or be harassed as to why you\'re not more enthusiastic in bed? or be told you\'re whiney or dramatic? or to have to restrain yourself from strangling your children, especially if they think it\'s funny to continually annoy, vex, and irritate you ... and why an understanding man is such a blessing.

I\'m going to say this just one time and then I\'m dropping it forever, but the age thing is significant NOT because age makes anyone smarter. IQ scores are pretty stable over time. It\'s not about who\'s smarter. It\'s about who knows what they\'re talking about from experience. If you\'ve never ridden a horse, would you expect an expert horseman to take your advice and listen to you talk about what you\'re quite sure it all must be about without getting a little impatient? A little respect for your elders has nothing to do with IQ or with who\'s smarter, or with who has fewer character flaws, necessarily, or who makes fewer mistakes. We\'re all learning as long as we\'re breathing. But if you refuse to take instruction from people who want to help you, you just shoot your own self in the foot.

I\'m quite sure you\'re as smart as any adult on this forum. Development of good judgment takes time and trial and error through experience, and that\'s where age has the advantage and older people can help you if you\'ll let them.

FTR

Gee, is that all? I don\'t see the problem here.

It\'s a joke, please don\'t hurt me!

Banned User

never seen really that much out of my own mother.

never seen really that much out of my own mother.

Someone needs to beat your ass

TM

I am not trying to slight or critisize you. You seem like a pretty bright guy. But you do lack experience. There\'s nothing wrong with that, we all were subject to that at one time or another. It\'s a funny thing, when I was your age, I knew a lot more than most adults around me. As I got older, I lost a lot of that knowledge until in my thirties I realized I didn\'t know much of anything. Now, in my mid forties, I am begining to learn a thing or two. By time I\'m ninety, I should be getting pretty smart again. Damn but I wish I had written it down back then. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

It\'s good that you think and have your own opinions. Just keep in mind that many of us have many more years of learning and experience than you do. We might have picked up a thing or two along the way.

**DONOTDELETE**

OH! Just once, Elana. What I wouldn\'t give ...

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information