Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: How come.....

Default How come.....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    the women on this forum rarely worry about dabs, drops and secret application techniques, yet our mones work for us? Don\'t you guys think you are being a bit dramatic with your application techniques and mixes? Just put the stuff on you and go get some. There seems to be a few guys here that don\'t get all mad scientist with their mones. I am curious as to how well that works for them. Do any of you rebels care to speak up? Franki? Anyone? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I am not dissing you guys. I just want to know if all of the effort you spend on the details are really that important. As I said, the women don\'t go through any of the same rituals that the guys go through, and the stuff works for us.

Phero Pro

Default Re: How come.....

Actually yesterday I just threw them on and I had great results [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

That\'s what I\'m talking about..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I just want to know if all of the effort you spend on the details are really that important. As I said, the women don\'t go through any of the same rituals that the guys go through, and the stuff works for us.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Agreed; I think we tend to get bogged down at times by minute details... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Well, it is important that you go around confidently and not worrying because you used a dab too much or so.

More importantly, the results that we get depend on so many factors, like

<ul type=\"square\"> [*]Am I in a good mood?[*]What is the stand of the Moon?[*]Did that one girl sleep well tonight?[*]Is that woman having her period?[*]Is it sunny outside?[*]How much alcohol did we drink?[*]Is it cold or warm?[*]Did my buddy take a bath?[*]Did I shower before going out?[*]How much clothes am I wearing?[*]Did I just come from the gym and are therefore sweating a lot?[*]Do I have an important test coming up and are therefore anxious?[/list]

Therefore I don\'t think it is THAT important whether we wear Soe:Npa 4:5 or 5:4. ...

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Well, it is important that you go around confidently and not worrying because you used a dab too much or so.

Of course. I am not saying to throw common sense out the window. Just get an idea of application recommendations and then play around from there. I just find it funny when one guy posts a hit story and then everyone wants to know what he was wearing, how much and where it was applied. Do they really think that if they do the exact same thing that the original guy does, they will have the same results? It doesn\'t work that way. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Actually I was agreeing with you there Elana. I was trying to say don\'t be too \"anal\" with your application, but try to enjoy your night out or whatever else you are doing ...

Phero Pro

How many DAAAAAABS??? Please tell me!! I beg u all!! How many drops shall I use?? DABS?? DROPS?? SPRAYS?? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLPP!! I need to know! My life depends on it!! HOW MANY DROPS???

Actually I was agreeing with you there Elana. I was trying to say don\'t be to \"anal\" with your application, but try to enjoy your night out or whatever else you are doing ...

Ah ha! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I guess I am not used to you agreeing with me. I had to read something else into it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hoa many DAAAAAABS??? Please tell me!! I beg u all!! How many drops shall I use?? DABS?? DROPS?? SPRAYS?? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLPP!! I need to know! My life depends on it!! HOW MANY DROPS???

That\'s what some of you guys sound like [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

upsidedown

Elana,

I can\'t speak for everybody, but if I can I\'ll venture a guess. I think the main reason for the concern about exact dosages is the possibility of OD with -none. The women\'s pheros....-nol and copulins...supposedly don\'t have the negative OD side effects that -none supposedly has.

I think the fear of OD on -none is the driving factor behind the concern about dosages.

That won\'t work. We use NPA and TE. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Elana, a man\'s gotta do what a man\'s gotta do!

upsidedown

That won\'t work. We use NPA and TE. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Well, my understanding is that women\'t NPA and TE don\'t contain -none. So, it shouldn\'t apply in that case. But, if I\'m wrong on the contents of the women\'s products, somebody correct me.

Besides, when all the ladies are as beautiful as the ladies on here...an OD won\'t kill you. If your not a particularly good looking guy...well, you have to worry about such things as repelling a woman with an OD. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

upsidedown

BTW, I\'m not defending the practice of obsessing over dosages. I think from reading my posts I\'ve seldom seemed all that overly concerned. I\'m just venturing a guess why this phenomenon happens since you asked.

Perhaps the guys who actually obsess over these things can tell us first hand their reasons for being so concerned.

Well, my understanding is that women\'t NPA and TE don\'t contain -none. So, it shouldn\'t apply in that case. But, if I\'m wrong on the contents of the women\'s products, somebody correct me.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    You\'ve got to kidding? If it doesn\'t have none, then what is it? All this time I thought I was using none and the secret ingre. when I used NPA/w.

Banned User

It doesn\'t contain -nol, that is for sure. I thought it was very likely to contain -none, also because LaCroy uses that in a lot of its products ..

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Don\'t forget most members of this phorum are men, which IMO have to be more careful to avoid ODing than women. So, I find it not impressive that we talk a lot about dabs, drops, sprays... a lot more than women.

So, I find it not impressive that we talk a lot about dabs, drops, sprays... a lot more than women.

Now change the word \"talk\" to \"obsess.\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

So, I find it not impressive that we talk a lot about dabs, drops, sprays... a lot more than women.

Now change the word \"talk\" to \"obsess.\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

So, I find it not impressive that we are obsessed about dabs, drops, sprays... a lot more than women.

Is that ok now? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Is that ok now?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]Yes

Banned User

i agree with you, i can\'t believe some people plan so much ahead and make what to add to their mix such a huge decisin.

But also, you have to remember that the difference between 2 and 3 dropps of something has a substantial affect for some people. Remember, women are not all horn dogs like men, so getting reactions is so different then what you deal with. I mean, many women do not have to use anything, period, to get alot of hits.

I mean, many women do not have to use anything, period, to get alot of hits.

No woman needs mones to get hits. They are something fun to play with. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

That\'s why u don\'t care about dabs, drops, sprays... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

hate to say it, but there are some women who are not that attractive, you know? Perhaps, that is not the case for you. And when it is not, i am sure it is fun to play with. I love playing with mine. (please don\'t make any jokes off that last sentence)

I love playing with mine.

Can I watch?

Banned User

yea, after i rub cat poop all over you. Hisssssss

yea, after i rub cat poop all over you. Hisssssss

Yeah, that\'s not gonna happen....moving along

Banned User

Elana, I thought I saw this thread coming from you soon. Your argument though it seems solid on the outside is missing alot of the factors, you know the why\'s, and how comes. Here is the truth of the situation we are in a constantly moving go go go fickel world, you know the type of world were even girls can go through guys like toilet paper. The times have changed but certainly not the roles of men and women. Men have been giving this annoying thing called \"being really horny all the time\". When you get older you learn to control this and sometimes you even forget about this and that girl (kind of). It\'s not just the instinctual feeling of wanting to grind it with a girl(s), it\'s more then that. Men also appreciate a womens beauty and have a tendency to think (evolution) that in your time you should be getting alot of attention from women by some means and that you should be procreating(sub-concious). Women like to accessorize, to a certain extent that\'s what men may be at times an ego booster. Women don\'t have a problem in the sex department at all, if they want a guy even if that guy is out of their league she can easily have him/them (sexual attention). It\'s not because women are any more beautiful or greater then men....they aren\'t, it\'s just once again our huge needs and the little demand.

Through all that crap I have just said I mean men have to work harder and do their homework to get their payoff. Phero mones to many of the ladies are just a fun litle toy, a game to see if they work or to excite a timid boyfriend, they don\'t have a shrine because they are doing something that is already jobless. Men see pheromones as a bridge wow, much easier, I look better, feel better, maybe now I can get some ass. You see whatever and whenever it has to do with a girl men are calculated they do certain things to get them that girl if possible.

We must be careful of our applications not just because of OD\'ing but because there is a somewhat fine line between, great phero day with the girls going crazy over ya, and the I got little or no response. This may ofcourse be due to the \"Tallmacky Theory of Indifference OD\". There is a big difference between 4 dabs of NPA and 2. There are also technicques that dramatically boost the usefulness of the -mones.

We are hunting for the wild boar, we are hungy and are willing to work for our food. It\'s tough but if you give me a gun, I will be grateful and learn to be a master sharpsmen, and hit my target dead on every time.

-----
    Edit
    -----
    (grammer errors, lo siento)

Banned User

Don\'t you think some guys take it too seriously then?

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information