Close

Stranger

Default Question about Phero Dosages

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello All,

I\'m new to the boards. I\'m going to be ordering some pheros to make my own mix. I have read over the posts and still have a question or two.

I am going to do the mix by Ktel(sp?) with a couple of my own changes.

The mix I\'m going to do is:

40% -none based product (3:1 NPA/m - PI/m) - I know that
    these are not entirely -none, but with the \"special\"
    ingredients will have the same effect.
    40% -nol (pure from chemistry set).
    10% -rone (pure from chemistry set).
    10% A1 (pure).

I will be premixing these and applying them.

I will be using the -none base product in the mix for the base of my application. I read that .04mg is the OD range for -none (or NPA equivalent) and 2 drops of NPA equals right at .04mg. The range for -none base in the mix I want to be at is about .025mg for best effectiveness. Since NPA will be 40%(? - haven\'t done exact calculation yet)of the mix I am thinking that once mixed, The max rate for the mix with the other pheros in it will be 5 drops from the NPA sized dropper. That would put me just in the OD range of NPA. I want to back off of this and I am thinking 3 drops of the total phero mix will work great. That should put me around the .025 range of -none\'s and that\'s the main OD worry.

Does this sound correct to the experienced users?

Also, I am thinking about experimenting with the deer musk (I am willing to go through alot to find a great mix).

Will this cause an OD if used with my phero mix? I\'m not sure if the deer musk contains pheros or works on another principle, but if it has pheros as the cause of attraction, I think this will wind up being an OD if used with my phero mix.

I was thinking 3 drops of my phero mix and 2 drops of deer musk.

Does anyone know how using the deer musk will affect the phero mix? Will it compliment it or cause OD?

Also, I want to make sure I have measurements right. The OD range of -none is .04, or is the OD range for entire phero mix including -none .04?

Thanks for the great posts I\'ve been able to read and for helping me.

Default Re: Question about Phero Dosages

Firstly, stick to regular human pheros, you can try the deer stuff when you have the love scent stuff under your belt (not literally...).

The OD point for -none is about 0.04mg per dose, but dont take this as an exact value. The optimum dose is around 0.02mg, so i think you are on the right track.

2 drops of NPA is 0.048mg, which is basically 0.05, and hitting OD land. But if you spread it out you can get away with it, so just try things out. I sometimes wear 3 drops in my pits/crotch, and then more of other -none products else where (but not too much more).

0.04-0.05 is the begginings of an OD, and that represents the total -none that you apply.

Phero Pro

What about a dab of NPA? How much none has it? Do you know?

Phero Pro

If 0.02mg is optimum dosage and 0.04mg-0.05mg is the entrance to \'OD land\' what would 0.03mg-0.035mg considared (sp?)

Phero Pro

Remember that the effects of your mones will be disappearing as hours pass by, so, if u start the night (for example) with a borderline OD, you will have the optimal ammount later.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Remember that the effects of your mones will be disappearing as hours pass by, so, if u start the night (for example) with a borderline OD, you will have the optimal ammount later.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

good point ToBe, impressive.

What about a dab of NPA? How much none has it? Do you know?

Yes i know, thanks!

lol

Ok its approximately 0.006mg, if you dab with the dropper lid off.

Phero Pro

So, 1 drop of NPA = 4 dabs of NPA?

Phero Pro

According to that, if we use 5 dabs of NPA, we get 0,030 mg, which is far from the OD level.

However, when ppl report hits using TE, usually they applied between 3-6 dabs of TE, which is less concentrated than NPA.

That doesn\'t make sense to me.
    Can anyone explain it to me?

Phero Dude

According to that, if we use 5 dabs of NPA, we get 0,030 mg, which is far from the OD level.

However, when ppl report hits using TE, usually they applied between 3-6 dabs of TE, which is less concentrated than NPA.

Banned User

lol today I used 6 DROPS [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]! of NPA and 3 drops of PPA/w THROWN on clothing (I mixed them in a little teacup and threw it on the shirt I was going to wear). Well it did\'nt dry in time [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img], so I had to iron (low heat, quick swipes) to get the wet spots out for I would\'nt look like I pissed myself, and it worked out well. When I got to school I applyed 16 inches of SOE (on shirt), 3 drops* of AE/m \"mix\" (neck)(dilute 1:1 with oils (completely unscented) and is equivalent to 3 AE/m drops) and 4 dabs of TE/m (neck) and 2 on shirt.

I was REALLY Alpha today, I felt like tearing people\'s heads off [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]! One hot blonde caught on (I think she found it completely arousing), we had a nice conversation. When I got up to get her something to drink she grabbed my a** [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

I detered a TARD that always bothered her with my superhuman stregth. I think she likes the energy I give off or something (she felt really comfortable and safe around me). So we hooked up, we\'re going out now [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]. So the moral of this lesson is that SUPER MONE OD\'s DO GET YOU LAID! For give me for my rant [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]!

Note: the first application to clothing was UNSCENTED and in the second one the only thing that had a scent was SOE. (this SUPER OD was inspired by Elana\'s \"just throw the frikken mone\'s on yourself and get laid\" thread [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Phero Pro

6 drops of NPA and 6 dabs of TE (besides other stuff)... didn\'t u stink??? I am refering to the cat piss smell...

Phero Pro

Didn\'t u get beaten up or something like that? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

omfg you walking ball of pheros, we\'ll call you superman for now on

Banned User

6 drops of NPA and 6 dabs of TE (besides other stuff)... didn\'t u stink??? I am refering to the cat piss smell...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">The SOE and 1 spray of Aqua Di Gio on neck (I forgot to mention) covered it really well. Since the NPA was diluted in the little teacup with water, almost all the stank went away.

Phero Pro

Im pretty sure with 16\" of SoE anythign could be covered up

**DONOTDELETE**

tobeornotobe. Man i know your only trying to help out; Although i realize this, can you refrain from giving advice to other newbies. When you give out advice that you have no personel eperiece to back up. It starts these damn spirals of newbies giving bad advice. After using products such as the edge for close to three years i know for a fact that 6 dabs is no an OD. I know from my pheromone eperience people OD at different levels. But 6 davs of TE is not an OD. I have gotten laid at OD levels. I still conted that its the ability of you to make the girl comfortable. Only the most aggressive girls will make the first move. The other girls you have to put at ease. Its not the \"OD\" scarying the girls away its you!

**DONOTDELETE**

Good post, Nate.

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone want to take a guess at the volume of a TE dab?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just went through the exercise this weekend. 2 ml Everclear in an Edge bottle. 164 dabs, or 82 dabs per ml. I let them each drain for half a second or so after turning the bottle rightside up again...

Posted by BassMan.

NPA is mostly alcohol, so its going to be pretty much the same.

BTW, NPA isnt 100% -none, so the normal OD threshol doesnt exactly apply. And like nate said, OD\'s are not as bad as everyone makes out. All the newbies seem to be so affraid of them, like all women will hate them forever, or men will rip their balls off or something, simply not true.

Banned User

LOL, afraid of their balls being ripped off and handed to them. I wouldn\'t want to OD on ANone when I was going on a prison visit!! I wonder what would happen then?

Phero Pro

tobeornotobe. Man i know your only trying to help out; Although i realize this, can you refrain from giving advice to other newbies. When you give out advice that you have no personel eperiece to back up. It starts these damn spirals of newbies giving bad advice. After using products such as the edge for close to three years i know for a fact that 6 dabs is no an OD. I know from my pheromone eperience people OD at different levels. But 6 davs of TE is not an OD. I have gotten laid at OD levels. I still conted that its the ability of you to make the girl comfortable. Only the most aggressive girls will make the first move. The other girls you have to put at ease. Its not the \"OD\" scarying the girls away its you!

Read my post again and then tell me if I really said that 6 dabs of TE would give you an OD!! No other comments...

Phero Pro

I just asked if 6 DROPS OF NPA + 6 DABS OF TE wouldn\'t make him stink, because of the cat piss smell of those 2 products, know I\'m sayin\'? I said nothing about ONLY 6 DABS OF TE!!

NPA/TE have other things than none.

In my own experience, one OD\'s on the \"secret ingredients\" _long_ before the OD level of none is reached.

Check out what\'s been going on here for the last 6 months or so: a lot of people are coming up with a lot of mixes that add none to NPA/TE - by using chem set none, PI/m, RM, etc.

4 dabs of TE does it for me. That\'s only about .0025 mg none from TE, which I then supplement (usually with Andro 4.2) to the 0.015-0.020 mg levels that work for me.

Thats my view aswell BM, from what I have worked out, the optimum dose of the secret ingredients is *a lot* lower than the OD for -none.

Banned User

I didn\'t see a post of ToBe saying that \"its an odd\"

Thread Information