Close

Phero Pro

Default Quick -None Question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Im headin out to a club tomorrow and I cant carry the stuff with me so id have to apply it at home. Anyways gathering random info the od range is like .04mg or starts there, What if i apply and go up to .05mg as i leave my house. I prolly wont enter the club till about 2 hrs later from when its applied so you think it would be safe to apply that much? Would my none lvl decrease enuff by 2hrs u think? Or should I apply more?

Im still debating on using WKM1 or CptKip\'s Soe/Ae/NPA/PI combo

Both have had nice results, but I did notice Cptkip\'s mix yielded more \'quick\' neck snapping which i guess is good but it sorta freaks me out if u know what i mean..

***oh yeah reason why i can\'t carry it with me is because im being picked up this time. Normally I would just apply it as im driving or something =P gotto love the roll on bottles [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Quick -None Question

Skyy,
    First of all the od limit for none is not 0.040,mg, it is 0.020mg. About you arrive 2 hours later, I think that it is ok for you level of left mones. Sometime ago I read a thread stating that the mones start to work much better 90 minutes after the application (anybody correct me if I am wrong). So just apply your mones, and enjoy your night, drink and women of course! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

oh [bad word] me i thought it was .04 or i read it somewhere on here [bad word] [bad word] [bad word] [bad word] [bad word] [bad word] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] okee thx

Phero Enthusiast

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Arg now im gonna dig for the post on whatever said .04

Phero Pro

Hmm ok then i\'ll try and change my target to .035mg ish and when 2 hrs pass by i hope to be under .030 and with it being a club atmosphere the extra boost shouldnt be to bad

Banned User

a good rule of thumb is take the least amount of time possible mones will possibly stop working 4-6hours on the skin with Anol and Arone products. i generally wipe off an reapply my AE every 4 hours on the skin, which has Anol and Arone among the Anone, to make sure it will be effective.

Phero Pro

Hehe I wonder what would happen if I try to bring them in.

Security: Excuse me sir wtf is this little bottle with liquid?

Skyy: [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Alquimista,

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Sometime ago I read a thread stating that the mones start to work much better 90 minutes after the application (anybody correct me if I am wrong)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That sounds just about right. From my experiments it seems that it takes about 1-2 hours to get positive responses with a drop of either RM or PI/m behind each ear.

As for something less concentrated such as APC (ten times less concentrated than either RM or PI/m). I seem to start to get immediate positive rxns starting at 6 drops and going up to about 12 drops.

Mixing -none products into hair gel (I use Joico ICE, very strong holding stuff) lowers amount of mones intially released into air, giving a steady release rate throughout the night. One time I had put 6 drops of JB# 1 into my hair gel. About 1 hour later on the bus, I had this hot 20 old blonde start eyeing me within 5 sec of sitting down in the seat across from me. Within ten sec she started to take off her hat, jacket, sweater . . . she then unbuttoned her shirt four buttons down (all this time glancing back at me and running her other hand through her hair) . . . . To make a long story short (I believe I posted this one a few months back) I ended up with her jealous boyfriend leaving some very colerful messages on my cell phone for about a week. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyhoo I\'ve just snagged the attention of a very cute Korean grad student with my usually application of SOE, a heathy dose of charm and hints about taking some dancing classes with me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] . Perhaps I won\'t be dance partnerless for very long. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

First of all the od limit for none is not 0.040,mg, it is 0.020mg

I\'m not sure about the OD limit, but 0.02mg is actually the suspected optimum dose.

Phero Pro

First of all the od limit for none is not 0.040,mg, it is 0.020mg

I\'m not sure about the OD limit, but 0.02mg is actually the suspected optimum dose.

Isnt that 0.02 optimum for jus going out? what do you considar the optimum dose of Anone for a club enviroment?

That I dont know yet, but am in the process of finding out.

Which reminds me, anyone have any mixes which are particularly usefull in clubs?

But there isnt much difference, because the best (and most common) hits happen close in. Maybe just use a larger application of whatever you are wearing, and if you are wearing a cover more of that too, to help carry the consious affect.

Thread Information