Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default pheros work only on certain days?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I wore a lot of pheros (TE and SOE) yesterday, and these two pretty attractive girls were all over me in one of my classes (im in highschool) and some other girls in my other classes. then today, i wore the same amount, but this one girl in particular who was all over me yesterday, barely talked to me today. she is the one i really and trying to get it, but i am confused. how can she be flirting with me one day and then today hardly anything. i doubt it was her period because she was acting pretty happy whenever i saw her. so do any of you guys know if there is a reason for this? maybe just she, grew for lack of a better word, immune to them? i have no idea, so any help would be great. thanks.

Default Re: pheros work only on certain days?

If she was \"all over you\" yesterday, perhaps she feels she went too far and needs to pull back a bit. Who knows, she\'s a high school girl! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

This has mainly to do with a new theory I am serving up its the \"Tallmacky Pheromone Theory of indifference OD\". I hope to make a post about it sometimes tonight or tomorrow I have been putting it off for sometimes. Basically with the amount you wore yesterday and then what you wore today you may not be creating a aura of attractiveness and friendliness instead you are using vastly wild concentrations that are making it seem that the enviroment she is in and for no reason she feels this way no way in conjunction with you. Phero\'s do build up, and there seems to be a fine line (not that fine) of what is optimal phero use.

Phero Pro

i think it has more to do with the seemlighy natural flakey behavior of women. and the fact that she is so young only compounds the problem.

My theory is that this behavior is hormonal. Women\'s hormones vary so much according to their cycle. a man\'s on the other hand stay relatively constant (high test levels through most of his life) and any decline is usually gradually allowing time for his behavior to transit more smoothly. A woman\'s hormones on the other hand seem to go all over the place, then you throw in a mega dose of mones and well....

then again some people are just crazy....

**DONOTDELETE**

Women are moody, that\'s all. Back off a minute and let her realize you\'re not paying attention anymore and she\'ll come back around.

It\'s a dance, you understand. Sometimes you\'re close, sometimes you step away from each other, then you come back together ... it\'s all part of the dance.

Not to worry.

Phero Dude

everyone has days where they just are quiet, want to keep to themselves. Who knows what happened in between the last time you saw her - don\'t sweat her too much and analyze every thing she does - as it is, if it isn\'t you, it will be soon if you focus on her so much.

Thread Information