Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default Re: Has anyone tried to preserve their own sweat

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Getting cut didn\'t hurt because I had a (local) anaesthetic. It cost me about $300 here in Germany (paid by insurance). I think it is a relatively simple procedure, so it doesn\'t have to cost too much.

I couldn\'t \"use\" it for one week or so. I didn\'t notice any increase in size, [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] , lol

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Elana is missing in this thread.Can\'t you guys hold your horses until she comes by?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Elana is missing in this thread.Can\'t you guys hold your horses until she comes by?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Thanks for thinking about me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I have only been with two uncircumcised men. One was from the family of the famous rum that we all love so much. Well, maybe he should have used some of that rum to wash his penis, because it smelled awful. That was not a pleasant experience. I prefer them cut because they are cleaner, and the head is always on display and that\'s a beautiful thing.

I forgot to check JVK\'s book last night.
    But here\'s what a 5-minute google search yielded:

source: http://kennys-ins.com/phertom.html
    quote: One researcher, Martha McClintock, observed that women who live in close contact with one another menstruate together. She found that women living in institutions where they had no contact with men - hostels, convents and the like-all had their periods at the same. Ms McClintock then performed an interesting experiment in her sample convent. She let in male smells in the form of urine and smegma-stained pillowcases which were put on the nun’s beds. The result was that the nun’s periods were disrupted by what researchers now, call \"the strange male effect\". \'I\'he oestrous synchrony broke up. It happens in rats as well.

Editorial comment: If it\'s good enough for nuns, it\'s good enough for me!

source: http://www.articles.halfempty.com/people/98-05-04.htm
    quote: If you pull gently on the hood covering the clit you can see the glans or tip more clearly. It looks a little like the eraser at the tip of a pencil only pinker and smaller. The tip is very sensitive so be gentle and sweet when it is all exposed and vulnerable. The clitoris secretes a cheeselike fatty substance called smegma. Smegma has a distinctive odor that serves as a pheromone, an organic compound that provides communication with other members of the same species. In this case smegma prompts erotic stimulation in human males.

editorial comment: Maybe some member of the copulin-producing sex should post this on the women\'s forum. I don\'t remember reading this in Our Bodies Our Selves.

source: http://www.smart-publications.com/books/better-sex/section-08a.html
    quote: Men primarily release androsterone through their skin and hair. And while both men and women excrete trace amounts of it through their urine, men excrete up to four times as much as women do. This particular pheromone, which is produced by the adrenal glands of both sexes, is also present in sweat under the armpits of both sexes. In addition, it is present in smegma, the substance secreted by the sebaceous glands of the penis and vagina.

source: http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/meatus
    quote: (NB --smegma moves from the coronal sulcus out through the foreskin, since it is a mixture of normal skin sloughing and pheromone-laden sebum [oil] that lubricates between the glans and inner lining of the foreskin.
    This is part of a complex, normal and fascinating self-cleaning mechanism of the intact penis. Smegma, in fact, is the ancent Greek word for SOAP.)

There are a lot more sources out there.

I am starting to develop a bad case of foreskin envy. Actually, since most women in the west remain intact, it might be more accurate to say that I have clitoral hood envy. As you can see, I am developing a debilitating complex.

Thanks to all the guys who post about penis enlargement, I\'ve learned that there are natural ways to restore foreskin. I haven\'t read them yet though. Maybe I\'ll have to hang weights for six hours a day to stretch the skin around my glans. I don\'t want a bigger dick, I want one that\'s a cheese factory.

**DONOTDELETE**

It\'s fun to have a new enthusiasm, but I\'m hoping this one of yours wanes quickly. Trust me, you don\'t want a cheese factory. See Elana\'s post, above.

You\'d be surprised how much women know about their own bodies; even how to clean their clitoruses. Probably no need to post your Eureka in the women\'s forum.

You guys kill me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

FTR,

I mentioned women\'s smegma, because when I first raised the smegma issue in the humor forum, in response to Briela\'s Wal-Mart joke, there was general ignorance that women produced smegma.

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=humor&amp;Number=69628 &amp;page=2&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp ;fpart=2&amp;vc=1

For the record I\'ve read Our Bodies Our Selves in a number of editions. I wasn\'t trying to put that book down. I was just pointing out that we all can learn new things about our bodies. Perhaps women have known how to clean themselves, but there does not seem to be a general awareness that women produce smegma. If most women knew, then I\'ll at least admit that it was news to me that women produce smegma. I always thought it went something like: smegma is to male as menstrual blood is to women. That is, smegma was specific to men and menstrual blood was specific to women. Maybe tomorrow someone will demonstrate to me that I\'ve been menstruating since I was 13, but in such tiny amounts that I never realized it.

I welcome Elana\'s experiences. She said that she doesn\'t like publishing them on the forum so I appreciate that she shared that with us. There is one women who has a fondness for cut men. Is her preference general? I have no idea.

All I know is that this pungent substance is widely known in scientific circles as a potent source of mones. The thought of it disgusts many of us. But so does the idea of drinking urine, which is practiced in some cultures. Mones reside in places that many find disgusting.

\"Disgusting\" is usually associated with wetness and moisture. When I was a youngster, a friend of mine told me that it was disgusting that another guy stuck his fingers inside a woman\'s vagina. My reply was that I didn\'t find it disgusting, rather, it was something I\'d like to check out. Wet, moist, slimy substances are stuff we try to cover up, hide, or eliminate in our culture. But it seems that despite all our attempt to repress them, they return with ever greater force.

**DONOTDELETE**

There are books about women\'s bodies other than \"Our Bodies, Ourselves.\"

Smegma under the clitoral hood occurs in such minute amounts that it\'s hardly noticeable given a daily wash, which I believe most of us indulge in.

Elana freely posts her opinions and observations. She just doesn\'t like to go into detail about her sex life.

Ear wax is also a potent source of pheromones.

I\'m dying to see what you\'ll do with that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Please tell me I did not just see a post on how to clean smegma from a clit! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    Any woman that has smegma in her clit is not going to be helped by reading a book. She needs to be dumped in a vat of rubbing alcohol.

&lt;nonscents rushes to google and types in \'earwax pheromones\'&gt;

Thanks for bringing that one up. My understanding, I haven\'t done the search yet, is that the evolutionary explanation of earwax is: we humans slept outside on the ground. Ear wax is a potent insect repellent that keeps bugs from crawling in our ears. Anyone know anything about this?

FTR has given me a great idea. Let\'s all of us start collecting our earwax in a bottle of Everclear. Then send it to me and I\'ll spread it all around my kitchen floor. Best dang cockroach repellent around. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

On a serious note, I once decided to take only cold showers. I did this for more than a year. (I read somewhere that it keeps you healthier.) I tell you I dreaded those morning showers in the middle of February. It wasn\'t easy in the summer either. It was pure masochism.

Anyway, I used to work at a job where we had a doctor and nursing staff in our office building. One day I didn\'t feel well and went to the medical office. They stuck the scope in my ears to take a look around and they told me that I had a huge buildup of earwax. I was told to go to the drugstore and get something to dissolve the stuff out.

I realized that my problem was the blasted cold showers. I love real long hot showers. When I take long hot showers the water cleans out my ears. My long masochistic stretch of cold showers left my ears filled with a secretion that some might find physically aversive.

Anyway, I thought I\'d share that so that you can figure out how to start collecting earwax.

Banned User

okay...calm down. nobody is collecting ear wax. I bet you therer are some smegma factories on these boards though who can do an expirment for us.

Seriously though, there is absoultely no way that none, nol, rone, cops, a1, and wagg make up all the positive phermones we have. If we had access to all of them at heightened levels, the responses we would be getting would be 50 times greater.

I read on a board where FTR mentioned that their is a smell of death. She along with others were able to tell someone wa going to die. Pherhaps in this smell their was a phermone that gave you that sixth sense.

I bet then that their are phermones that we produce when extremely healthy.

In nature such as with birds that produce colored beaks, females are always attracted to the most colorful beak because the colors are a sign of vitamins and minerals in the system (that is what is needed to produce them).

I would love to find some of these \"healthy\" phermones. I would love it if people were more open to finding more mones other then the five or so we have available to us nowadays.

monesrule has seen the light! Today there are two of us, tomorrow they\'ll all be saying that they always knew that smegma is to human beings as musk is to musk deer.

Look, McClintock was collecting this stuff and smearing it on nun\'s pillows.

In my part of the world, prostitution is illegal. But it\'s not illegal to sell parts of your body, or stuff that your body sloughs off. I\'d really like to get to know an uncircumcised stud male and a cheesy beautiful female (humans only please, I don\'t want some Bambi trying to perform fellatio on me).

You know there\'s an expression like, \"if only you could bottle her sex appeal . . .\" (alright, there is no such expression, but there should be). Well, we could bottle it.

Make no mistake. I wouldn\'t smear some guy\'s smegma under my chin. It would be essence of smegma. You throw the smegma out after it\'s essence has leeched into the Everclear.

(I am starting to think of some good religious analogies here about the difference between the material base of a substance and its essence, but I digress.)

If you want to repel insects, find someone with bad bathing habits and get some of her or his earwax (yes, women do produce earwax). If you want to attract symmetric, healthy, fertile members of the opposite sex, as well as gain the respect and awe of all, find the person you want to model, harvest some of that person\'s smegma, extract the pheromonal essence of the smegma and put the cheesy dross in your compost bin.

I\'ve given you the key. You just have to unlock the door and walk through it. You don\'t have to be born a sex god to be a sex god. The secret of the ages revealed. At last.

Banned User

for some reason, the same people who were open enough to accept phermones as being true are not open enough to trying to find new things.

It is unbeleviable, the same flack they take from their friends, etc for using phermones (ha...how could those work!) they are just now doing to other people. Stop being so close minded. If it makes sense, no matter how unusual it is by every day standards, don\'t knock it!

Nobody is stopping you. Go borrow some cheese from a friends dick and let us know how it works for you.

Banned User

how about when you clean yourself down there you don\'t throw it down the drain

Sounds like a plan

Nobody is stopping you. Go borrow some cheese from a friends dick and let us know how it works for you

ROFLMF\'NAOWRUOBOELAC44M [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

(while rubbing one out because of Elanas LAC 44 mix)

**DONOTDELETE**

Fuckin\' loon, I swear to god. With the keys to the kingdom for us ingrates.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Unbelievable.

You don\'t like the ladies very much, do you monesrule?

**DONOTDELETE**

I think he\'s jealous \'cause I\'ve eaten pussy and nobody will let him.

It\'s ok, monesrule. Some girl somewhere will open her legs for you.

Banned User

act like a lady. If you girls want to use the internet to socalize, get AOL. Otherwise, keep the snippiness to the real world.

**DONOTDELETE**

Bite my ass, monesrule.

Isn\'t it irritating? You can\'t tell us what to do ...

**DONOTDELETE**

Do something useful. Go collect some smegma.

How long have you been obsessed with me? You\'re quick with the old threads. I\'d be flattered if I thought your opinion was worth anything.

act like a lady. If you girls want to use the internet to socalize, get AOL. Otherwise, keep the snippiness to the real world.

You\'re not the boss of me! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    monesrule....just try to be nice. It\'s not that hard.

can you say \"pattern\"

No...I would call that the same post. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

you can\'t help yourself can you. i allowed you the last word several times over. If you don\'t want to talk about phermones with others who want to talk about phermones, then \"phermone discussion\" is not an appropriate forum for you.

You are right. Let\'s talk about earwax. We need to stay on track.

Banned User

the gentleman who brought that up says evidence points to the conclusion that pheromones are held their, so it is certainly appropriate. If you\'d read what he wrote instead of concentrating on what joke you can come up with, you\'d know that.

take a piece of your own advice and try and be nice. It is not that hard.

take a piece of your own advice and try and be nice. It is not that hard.

I am as sweet as candy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] You seem to be the only person that I butt heads with.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information