Close

Phero Dude

Default Calling all of our scientists

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hormone flucuations are not an issue for me, normally. However, since deciding a few weeks ago to become asexual and not wearing any pheromones or taking Whitehall\'s damiana (or any of that other stuff that makes me so hot I can\'t stand it), I had pms-like symtoms. After realizing that sex is not something I can do without on an hourly basis, I started wearing the mones again last week. Symptoms gone.

Is this normal? It makes me think that the pheromones are helping my natural hormones. Hope it\'s not a stupid question.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Calling all of our scientists

I think they definitely have an effect, because a copulin OD makes me pms-y in a big way, the whole 9 yards, crampy, achy, grouchy, weepy (sounds like the 7 dwarves...).

Phero Dude

If this is true, we really should be concerned about legislation and regulation of pheromones. The drug manufacturers and those that lobby for them will go crazy.

Seriously, I feel so much better with mones. I am going to order one of everything available.

What\'s weird is that you\'re both obtaining similar results, following completely opposite paths (abstinence-indulgence).
    Lucky perhaps your asexual effort was part of it too, and the mones just made your mind click back into a sexual mood.

FTR do you think that a couplins effect is possibly because the OD makes you pissed at yourself because you think you cheated on yourself with another woman?! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

EOW made me have real bizarre dreams, weird stuff...maybe it was an OD. Anyhow, I got rid of it. What\'s helping me is either Nol, PCC, or PI/w.

**DONOTDELETE**

Elvido ... don\'t start. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think it\'s because it\'s raising my estrogen levels. I don\'t know for sure.

Enlightened One

i notice the same thing esp couplins if used on their own can reduce male sexual urges, allowing concentration on study etc.

Banned User

cops are supposed to increase male sexual urges. it has with me, and why do you think it is marketed as a female product for attracting men?

I suppose I haven\'t given PCC much of a chance, but the two times I wore it (only perhaps 6 inches total) I started feeling weepy! I am so not enjoying that product.

-None, on the other hand, OMG not only are the sexy effects fun, but the feeling of wellness and power, not to mention idiots stay away from me or get really cooperative, damn I LIKE IT!

Today I had NPA on with PI/w and that was nice. Not too overtly sexual and yet relaxed, and confident. Suh-weet. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

it raised your estrogen levels? hmmm. is there a phero that can raise my testosterone levels? that could be benificial to people who work out. its kinda like steroids then.

Banned User

copulins raise T levels. check the women\'s products, i.e. PCC and EW (which i have no clue where they keep that on the site)

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Today I had NPA on with PI/w and that was nice. Not too overtly sexual and yet relaxed, and confident. Suh-weet.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s funny that you think of that as a relaxed mix. For me it is extremely sexual. I love PI/w, NPA with a few inches of PCC and I am on fire.

Though I personally despise Winnifred Cutler, she wrote a book \"Love Cycles\" that partially explains the expected effect of male pheromones on the female menstrual cycle and effect on menopause. The book is good, her product claims are nonsense and she still won\'t divulge what\'s in her products (other than an initial report circa 1994).

Basically, male pheromones should increase estrogen levels, which also prompts an increase in LH and in testosterone at mid-cycle when women do not take oral contraceptives. In men, the pheromones of women increase testosterone levels via the same (albeit, less complicated) pathways.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    That\'s funny that you think of that as a relaxed mix. For me it is extremely sexual. I love PI/w, NPA with a few inches of PCC and I am on fire.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I guess I am just weird. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] But then I am only talking about one dab each of NPA and PI/w split between both earlobes. Any more than that and I might feel like I\'ve been swimmin\'.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

If I could figure out how to apply PCC from the rolltop bottle on somewhere *other* than my skin, I would give it another shot. I don\'t like \'weepy\'!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

That\'s all I use too. I can\'t understand how so many people are getting away with the amounts they wear. I use so little, like you.

Banned User

thats because you would get hits without pheromones on. so when you use a minimalist amount, i bet sometimes you interpret it as \"working\" when the reactions would be the same with nothing on.

Thread Information