Close

Thread: A lesson...

Journeyman

Default A lesson...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, today I took the dreaded AP Language and Composition test. 3 hours of standardized madness. Anyways, as you could probably imagine, pheromones were the least of my concerns this morning. Anyway, I still managed to put on 3 drops of AE: one on my fly, one on my neck, one on my wrists, and leftovers on my torso. I usually fixate on mixes and such, but this morning I just didn\'t have the patience for it.

Well, in short, I think I had some of my best hits yet today after 2 months of experimentation. I didn\'t apply anything to my clothing, and just put on pure AE. A number of cute girls I rarely speak to were exceedingly friendly today, one was randomly brushing up against me, and when we talked there was some serious eye contact, blushing, and smiles. She also was looking at me quite a bit during the test.

Anyways, I think i learned two things today that really can apply to anyone. First, is the indescribable power of eye contact which I only really learned recently from this forum. Its really made a difference, and with or without mones is besides the point.

But the second lesson, which I really wanted to get at, is the KISS strategy: Keep It Simple Stupid. Its a writing strategy(which im not exactly using right now) that basically stresses the magic of keeping your writing simple and to the point. I have spent a lot of time fooling around with mixes and applications, but a simple application of one product today seemed to be incredibly effective. There\'s definately a lot to be said to keeping it simple, and it may be worthwhile for us all to maybe simplify things a bit, and see if we can\'t succeed without overcomplicating our mone use.

Phero Pro

Default Re: A lesson...

Thats great! Keep us updated with future stories/hits [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

But the second lesson, which I really wanted to get at, is the KISS strategy: Keep It Simple Stupid. Its a writing strategy(which im not exactly using right now) that basically stresses the magic of keeping your writing simple and to the point. I have spent a lot of time fooling around with mixes and applications, but a simple application of one product today seemed to be incredibly effective. There\'s definately a lot to be said to keeping it simple, and it may be worthwhile for us all to maybe simplify things a bit, and see if we can\'t succeed without overcomplicating our mone use.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I concur. Personally I don\'t need 10,000 different kinds of mixes.. I just intuitively splash on some pheromones, without worrying about the exact amount of dibs and dabs. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I know, it is not very scientific, but I don\'t pretend to be a scientist like some others around here tend/like to do. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

That\'s why AE is the best standalone product...

First, is the indescribable power of eye contact

I used to work a lot of clubs and bachelor parties. The difference between having a good night and in excellent night in tips was 100% based on my eye contact. It is mandatory for men and women to have good eye contact. It\'s much more important than the mones.

I concur. Personally I don\'t need 10,000 different kinds of mixes.. I just intuitively splash on some pheromones, without worrying about the exact amount of dibs and dabs. I know, it is not very scientific, but I don\'t pretend to be a scientist like some others around here tend/like to do.

How refreshing to finally hear a guy say this!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

The intuition part: that is my feminine side ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

The intuition part: that is my feminine side ... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

but of course [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

RE: The KISS strategy.

Keep it simple appeals to me, too. The solution equation to complex scenarios is best when short &amp; elegant: E=MC2, for instance. If the answer is extremely complex, it\'s often wrong.

Thread Information