Close

Default Still cant make up my mind...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey guys,

This is my first time on this board and i\'ve enjoyed reading many of the postings here.

I have to admit that i\'m pretty intriqued by pheromones after hearing so many hit stories. I know its no wonder drug but it can certainly give me a better \'audition\' with the ladies so to speak.

Before i get on with my question, a little intro abt myself. I\'m a 27 yr old asian. Abt 5\'10, 180lbs. I\'m in pretty good shape since i work out regularly. Appearance wise, i would say above average, fair with a shaved head.

Question is i\'m pretty torn between \'The Edge\' and \'Alter Ego\'. It seems that they both have its pro and cons. One thing abt TE is that it smells like cat piss. I dont know how confident i can be if someone mentioned that i stink. But from the hits i\'ve seen, it does work its magic.

For AE, it contains the 3 main mones (am i right?) So would that be a better choice for a newbie?

I like attracting women 25 and above. No young ones for me. Would like to incite that wild animal in them. Ok, i know they wont drop their undies when they smell me. But something to get then aroused.

I dont wish to spent a bundle since i\'m just gona try it out so 1 bottle would be fine.

Would greatly appreciate any recommendations from you guys.

Thank you

Default Re: Still cant make up my mind...

Why don\'t you get the AE and then purchase the TE from the returned products page for much cheaper.

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Why don\'t you get the AE and then purchase the TE from the returned products page for much cheaper.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Goin w/ Elana on this one.

I got the AE/TE combo, and have had a couple hits with both. For a beginner (like you and me), the AE is awesome. It has a really nice scent, and contains all 3 phermones. 3-4 drops of it, and some cologne on top (not necessary though, cuz it does smell good), and you\'ll be good. My next purchase after the AE would be the NPA/APC combo. The APC will cover any scent that you don\'t like, and the NPA is a more concentrated version of TE...GREAT for sexual hits.

-Jon

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/returned-products/index.html

They only have the TE/w, but for that price, maybe you should add it on so you can still get the secret ingredient

Phero Dude

Vanilla is left too...I just might grab some of that. Elana, if I get some would you come over and teach me how to use it correctly [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Elana, if I get some would you come over and teach me how to use it correctly

It would be my pleasure, but I am really an NPA kinda girl [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for all the replies. you guys are fast.

I forog to mention that i\'m a pretty confident person. I can talk to women w/o shyness or fear. But i do have my off days. Will mones help accentuate my confidence?

Elana, you mentioned getting TE/w, wldnt i be attracting men instead?

Elana, you mentioned getting TE/w, wldnt i be attracting men instead?

No [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]that\'s not how it works. The difference between the men\'s and women\'s versions are the ration of mones, and sometimes the scent. PI/w is very popular with the guys because it is such a good source of Nol.

http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html

Firstly, dont worry about the stink of TE, you are meant to cover it anyway.

Secondly, i wouldn\'t recomend getting TEw because no one really knows whats in it, and i have been testing it and it doesnt show any promise in arousing women (women on here say it turned them on) in pick-up situations.

AE is certainly good, and if you can afford TE aswell then go for it. Check out my \"Mix Vaults\" thread.

Thanks for the tip Cpt.

Would a musky(Polo Ralph Safari) or a lighter(Hugo Boss elements, Ferrari) colonge blend well with TE?

Did AE work well for you?

I would prefer using mones when i\'m out clubbing or on dates. Wont wear it to work.

Most cologns will cover TE enough, as you shoudn\'t be putting much TE on, and the stink isnt that strong anyway.

AE works great for me, i use it almost all the time when using pheros.

Phero Dude

It would be my pleasure, but I am really an NPA kinda girl [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Is that right? Well, my NPA/APC duo should be here tomorrow. Tomorrow night at the Hilton in Orlando good for u [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Getting back on track though. I use Ralph Lauren Romance or Axe/Bod spray to cover the TE scent. Acqua Di Gio covers it well, and it\'s a lighter scent, but it fades too quickly for me.

-Jon

1 last question before i make up my mind.

I\'ve read that TE can further enhance your mood. So if you are a lone wolf, then it can sortof form a social barrier around you? I \'ve been told a couple of times that i look serious and plus the shave head, i may appear very approachable. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Does AE have this effect as well? Or is it more of a happy mone?

Thread Information