Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default How far away do pheromones usually work? And how long...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,

I have a couple of different questions actually. The first is if you have pheromones on, how far away can a woman be and the pheromones still have a good effect on the woman? Is it just a couple of feet, or could a women be standing clear across a room from you and still be able to sense the pheromones?

I would like to hear what you all have to say about this and maybe in your own personal experiences as to how far you have actually seen the pheromones you wear really work -- and at what distance you usually see your pheromones work the best.

I also would like to hear how long you think pheromones take to work when you are wearing them? Like if you have pheromones on and are standing next to a women how long do you usually think it will take for her to sense the pheromones and possibly have a reaction? And what are the chances that if you walk by a woman that she will be able to sense pheromones on you from just simply walking by her?

I would really like to hear what you all have to say on this subject as well, and any personal experiences you may have had that may shed some more light on either and/or both of these subjects. Thank you all for taking the time to read and respond to this message.

-Dave

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: How far away do pheromones usually work? And how long...

I won\'t exactly answer your question, but have some comments about pheros...
    I\'ve been using them for 2 weeks now - and I\'m new to them also
    I have a lovely girlfriend, and i don\'t really use pheromones to get more girls, but...
    After wearing them in school, one of the girls I know for about a year - 17ye/old nice chick, sent me an SMS with a question if I wouldn\'t like to meet her alone in her flat -WOW!

Thet\'s one thing...
    another is that my girlfriend, when I\'m wearing pheros, loves to kiss me, and smell me around my neck and ears (where i put PASSION)... - it happens everywhere, she gets really close, closer than normally in public places(like buses, etc.)...
    I always try to observe how women react to me when using it, sometimes I do not notice anything, sometimes some stares, and very very often this -YOU SMELL NICE - quoute

**DONOTDELETE**

Well I try to get as close to a person as possible, may be about two or three feet I\'m guessing. I don\'t think Pheromones can go across a Room. I wore the Pheromones at work the other day and a group of women were talking. They were all laughing telling jokes, one woman was talking to me and smiling. I didn\'t think about it much,but the next day she gave me her phone number right out of the blue. This woman didn\'t even know me,so this stuff really works. The product I use is \"primal instinct\", You just have to remember not to put too much one drop behind each ear and a little on your neck and some behind your hands and cover it with Cologne. I hope this helps you out
    http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

(Edited by jose at 7:43 am on April 26, 2001)

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Majkel,

I would guess from your last message that you are a young guy like me -- and younger guys really need to watch how many pheromones they use. So since I am still trying to find the right amount of pheromones to wear to get good results, I was wondering if you can please try to help me out and tell me how much pheromones you put on to get the good results you have? And BTW, exactly how old are you -- just so I can compare our age difference with the amount of pheromones you use to help me even more. Thanks and take care...

-Dave

**DONOTDELETE**

I think the environment has a lot to do with the range of the pheromones, like if you are outside, is it hotter, colder, windy..... stuff like that. It depends what size area you are in, they probably work differently if you are say in a car instead of like a club or something, even if you are standing right next to the person.

-----
    Sex is like pizza, when its good, its really good, when its bad, its still pretty good

**DONOTDELETE**

hey Dave

I\'m 19 now...
    I use about 1 dab behind each ear, and 1 on my neck, so it gives about three dabs...
    but i tried more, about= 5, and it was Ok also, don\'t think theres any need to put more of the stuff

**DONOTDELETE**

Majkel: What type of pheromones do you use?

-----
    Sex is like pizza, when its good, its really good, when its bad, its still pretty good

**DONOTDELETE**

I use Passion from Stone Labs
    they\'re not very concentrated if I\'m not wrong...
    but work OK with me
    I wanted to try The Edge, byt had problems with ordering to Poland from the luv-scent
    I also use some kind of our polish product -TLC concentrate, wich i have mixed with my cologne, and they are ok too(not as good as passion, but work for sure )!!!

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Jose,

I was wondering if you can please tell me how old you are as well? Because I am also using Primal Instinct. And since I am a younger guy, I really need to watch how many pheromones I use. And since Primal Instinct is extremely concentrated I really need to make sure I do not use too much of it. So I would like to compare how much Primal Instinct you use and your age to mine and how much I should use.

So exactly how much Primal Instinct do you use to get your best results? And exactly where do you put it on at? And do you use any other pheromone products with Primal Instinct? And finally, have you used a lot of Primal Instinct before (more then you use now) and still gotten good results?

I\'m sorry I am asking so many questions. But I just want to have as much information as possible to compare your age and use of Primal Instinct with mine. Thanks for taking the time to answer these questions.

-Dave

**DONOTDELETE**

I really don\'t think age matters, it\'s just the way you put the Pheromones on. A drop to me is-- plug the hole of the bottle with your finger, turn the bottle upside-down and right side up again that is considered one drop to me. Try to put it on the side of your neck behind your ear, then put some in the front below the atoms Apple. I have tried mixing other products like\"primal instinct\" and \"Alter ego\" so far that is what I have been using lately. \"The Edge\" I use under my arm pits with some deodorant combined with sweat it works just fine. I have only been using these products for about four weeks, but I have been using others for about a year and half. So far I like the love-scent products better
    http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

(Edited by jose at 8:07 pm on April 27, 2001)

(Edited by jose at 8:08 pm on April 27, 2001)

(Edited by jose at 8:10 pm on April 27, 2001)

Thread Information