Close

Stranger

Default Results With IR Cologne & TE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just thought I\'d share my test results for the day.

For the last week I have been wearing TE and my IR cologne Tropical Breeze. And I have noticed people at work are more friendly and chatty. For example today when I went to work my boss talked to me a lot more and we even stood around telling jokes for a few minutes. This has never happened before. And everyone else at work would walk over to were I was and start a conversation with me. They also stood closer to me when we were talking.

I\'m a butcher at a grocery store. So most of the time the managers are always making sure that I don\'t let the meat case get to low. Especially during the first of the month. But today they were not as strict on me and let me sort of have my space and take my time. And they weren\'t asking me to go gather the shopping carts or do a carry out or fill the milk & eggs every 15 minutes. Like they usually do around the first of the month. They would tell one of the other guys to go do it. They would also tell me once about every hour and a half. That I could go take a break and they would keep the ground beef and chicken full for me. Because those are the 2 things that sell the quickest.

I have also noticed that when I wear the IR cologne it makes me a little sleepy and tired. I don\'t know what\'s in the IR cologne but what ever it is it seems to make people more friendly and chatty. By the way I used 2 dabs of TE one behind each ear covered with 4 sprays of IR cologne. 2 sprays on the neck, 1 on my hat and one on my shirt collar.

Phero Dude

Default Re: Results With IR Cologne & TE

Awesome, thanks for the info. Have you tried any other combo\'s (AE + IR cologne for example, or SoE + cologne?) How do you like the scent of the cologne? I just grabbed some APC to cover the NPA/TE I have, but was thinking about getting one of the colognes since people seem to be praising them left and right.

Also, have you tried this combo in any other situations other than professional? I.E...parties, social outings, etc looking for sexual hits? Age, loc, ethnic b/g?

Thanks,
    Jon

Stranger

No, The only ones I have right now to test with are. TE, IR Cologne Tropical Breeze, Musk Oil and one gel pack of SOE.
    I\'ve tried TE & IR cologne together. TE & the musk oil and TE covered with CK\'s Obsession & pheonix axe.

The scent of Tropical Breeze is ok. I have noticed after an hour or two it starts to have a musky scent to it. But it\'s not real strong. And I have had a couple people say they like the smell. I guess it would just depend on the person wearing it and what they like or not.

So far I have only tried this combo at work. But I plan to test it out at the next party I go to. I\'m also thinking about going to the movies friday. And if I do I plan to wear this combo again to see what type of reactions I get from people there.

I\'m 21 live in KY, U.S.A and I\'m cacasian (white).

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    No, The only ones I have right now to test with are. TE, IR Cologne Tropical Breeze, Musk Oil and one gel pack of SOE.
    I\'ve tried TE &amp; IR cologne together. TE &amp; the musk oil and TE covered with CK\'s Obsession &amp; pheonix axe.

The scent of Tropical Breeze is ok. I have noticed after an hour or two it starts to have a musky scent to it. But it\'s not real strong. And I have had a couple people say they like the smell. I guess it would just depend on the person wearing it and what they like or not.

So far I have only tried this combo at work. But I plan to test it out at the next party I go to. I\'m also thinking about going to the movies friday. And if I do I plan to wear this combo again to see what type of reactions I get from people there.

I\'m 21 live in KY, U.S.A and I\'m cacasian (white).

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think IR colognes contain a small amount of nol in them...as for the amount, Im not really sure. You might want to search some of Cuddlebears posts on his experiences with IR products...Im gonna go check those threads out as well, since I have this new fascination with nol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Banned User

They should have more nol than SPMO...

Thread Information