Close

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Deer Musk

Phero Pro

Default Re: Finally

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok so I just went down stairs to check on my Deer Ass application..

I can smell it...Tsunami has failed.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I will spray some more on it, but i had sprayed about 5 seconds worth on it the first time..I will try 10 seconds now...

Also Id like to add when I got a wiff of it my heart rate increased and I feel a little funny right now.. (not in a bad or good way)

Phero Dude

GOOD SIGN !

hehehehe PHEROS at work...damn thing AXE failed.

I think u should test it on your skin. Since axe is meant to stay there and not on other materials.

+ did u say u smell it when u put ur nose really close ??? Or do u smell it from afar either...I wouldn\'t bother about really uplclose smell..specially not in clubbing scenraios.

Try on your skin with Axe covering the Area...

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    GOOD SIGN !

I think u should test it on your skin. Since axe is meant to stay there and not on other materials.

+ did u say u smell it when u put ur nose really close ??? Or do u smell it from afar either...I wouldn\'t bother about really uplclose smell..specially not in clubbing scenraios.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

ab otu 4\" i got a hint of it..1-2\" i could really smell it... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

GOOD SIGN !

ab otu 4\" i got a hint of it..1-2\" i could really smell it... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

You dab on PI, but you roll on deer poop!!? Helloooooo! Get back into the light!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Default question regarding deer musk

so basically what we are attempting to deduce here is whether deer musk gets us hits, DIHLS etc. to this end, is any product with high levels of deer musk in it suitable in attempting to obtain the aboove results?

Phero Dude

Default Re: question regarding deer musk

seems like it , aslong as it is \" gland origin real deer musk\" and not some synthetic stuff missing all the pheros !

Phero Pro

Default Re: question regarding deer musk

so basically what we are attempting to deduce here is whether deer musk gets us hits, DIHLS etc. to this end, is any product with high levels of deer musk in it suitable in attempting to obtain the aboove results?

Well it works. We have i think 2-3 members already getting results with it. I will be testing my batch shortly.

Phero Pro

Ok went down to smell it again and AXe finally covered it up!!

Also my heart rate has increased once again after taking 2 wiffs of the stuff..

Phero Dude

we have a winner ! bing bing bing....

Phero Pro

Ok well im outta here, gonna apply 2 drops to my wrist as I dont want that [bad word] near my face. Might also throw in a dab of AE to help cover. I might put some other mones on as well so we\'ll see how much fun I will have [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Also: If i get an increased heart rate that means anyone coming near me might get the same effect so thats a good thing right? It would suck if i start talking to someone and see them drop to the ground with a heart attack [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Default Dilution?

So, are you guys diluting the lure in alcohol first? Perfumers\' deer musk is used highly dilute, like EW.

I\'m also assuming that the stuff to buy is male glandular and not hooves or urine.

From readings here, I\'d dilute the gland lure 10 to 1 in Everclear and then add 10 parts chem set \'none or NPA, Finally, cover or mix with cologne at three or four to 1.

Adding a little WAGG and/or A-1 might be a good idea too.

Does this make sense to those who\'ve played with it already?

Phero Pro

Default Re: Dilution?

Any idea where I can look to find deer musk in Manhattan? I searched all over the freaking web for hunting stores - zip - nil - nada!!! Argh, biggest city in the world &amp; cannot buy something simple as deer musk?!?

Banned User

Default Re: Dilution?

Any idea where I can look to find deer musk in Manhattan? I searched all over the freaking web for hunting stores - zip - nil - nada!!! Argh, biggest city in the world &amp; cannot buy something simple as deer musk?!?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol yea, things like that are really rare here in nyc. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Stranger

@ skyy : Holy macarony , thats a keeper u got your hands on :

Tink\'s® #69 Doe-In-Rut Solid: Is one of the most versatile hunting lures you will every buy. Made with the hunter in mind, to last longer in all types of hunting conditions. Rain will not wash it away, and wind will not dry it out. It will not freeze, or spill and stays where you put it.

So you actually have this one? I was reluctant to pick it up since everthing available was to lure males. I too didn\'t quite get the concept at first. Anyways, I took the chance (+ it didn\'t cost that much) and now I\'ve had the Tink\'s® #69 Doe-In-Rut Solid it for the past couple of weeks now. I couldn\'t find anything with the musk, so I thought that I would take a chance with this stuff. It does say on the package that it uses natural deer pheromones. However, I haven\'t seen any results from using it. + it does smell like ass Wheeeww Man!!! Does it ever! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

So, I need to dilute it then? I use AXE a lot just for normal non -mone days. So do I use AXE to cover it? What ratios particularly for this?

Phero Pro

Default OMFG

OMFG I PUT 2 DROPS ON MY WRISTS AND HOLY [bad word] IT SMELLED!!!AND IT WOULDNT GO AWAY I MEAN LITERALLY. 15 SECONDS OF TSUNAMI ON EACH WRIST AND 8 SPRAYS OF COLONGE ON EACH FKIN WRIST AND IT STILL SMELLED OMG I HAD TO BAIL EARLY CAUSE IT SMELLED SO BAD. I would easily take NPA/PI with no cover scent vs this...i just scrubbed my wrists and it still smells....

Report wise:

Well its a little hard to say since I was so paranoid about people smelling me. I did get stares from what I could see. I also had 2 girls follow me for quite some time. I didnt talk to anyone nor did I even want to. This stuff needs to be toned down. It just smells to horrid. I came home today and my sister was like \'wtf did you step in\' (I had my sleeves rolled uptrying to air out).

I might considar a 8:2 of like a strong oily/musk. This [bad word] was so strong i dout old spice could of covered it up!!

Phero Pro

@ skyy : Holy macarony , thats a keeper u got your hands on :

Tink\'s® #69 Doe-In-Rut Solid: Is one of the most versatile hunting lures you will every buy. Made with the hunter in mind, to last longer in all types of hunting conditions. Rain will not wash it away, and wind will not dry it out. It will not freeze, or spill and stays where you put it.

So you actually have this one? I was reluctant to pick it up since everthing available was to lure males. I too didn\'t quite get the concept at first. Anyways, I took the chance (+ it didn\'t cost that much) and now I\'ve had the Tink\'s® #69 Doe-In-Rut Solid it for the past couple of weeks now. I couldn\'t find anything with the musk, so I thought that I would take a chance with this stuff. It does say on the package that it uses natural deer pheromones. However, I haven\'t seen any results from using it. + it does smell like ass Wheeeww Man!!! Does it ever! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

So, I need to dilute it then? I use AXE a lot just for normal non -mone days. So do I use AXE to cover it? What ratios particularly for this?

Oh gawd least we have the same product, now we can work together. It needs to me diluted big time...AXE doesnt work. Ok well it works for maybe 10 seconds. I was thinking on buying a oil but I duno what scent is strong enuff to mask this. If you think its ass in the bottle its 100x worse once it hits your skin..

King of the coupons!

Default Re: OMFG

OMFG I PUT 2 DROPS ON MY WRISTS AND HOLY [bad word] IT SMELLED!!!AND IT WOULDNT GO AWAY I MEAN LITERALLY. 15 SECONDS OF TSUNAMI ON EACH WRIST AND 8 SPRAYS OF COLONGE ON EACH FKIN WRIST AND IT STILL SMELLED OMG I HAD TO BAIL EARLY CAUSE IT SMELLED SO BAD. I would easily take NPA/PI with no cover scent vs this...i just scrubbed my wrists and it still smells....

Report wise:

Well its a little hard to say since I was so paranoid about people smelling me. I did get stares from what I could see. I also had 2 girls follow me for quite some time. I didnt talk to anyone nor did I even want to. This stuff needs to be toned down. It just smells to horrid. I came home today and my sister was like \'wtf did you step in\' (I had my sleeves rolled uptrying to air out).

I might considar a 8:2 of like a strong oily/musk. This [bad word] was so strong i dout old spice could of covered it up!!

ROFLMAOWJ!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Don\'t want nobody calling me the DODO MAN! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Mobley. Your too damn hilarious.

King of the coupons!

Sorry! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Banned User

try using lotion and spreading it around to make it less concetrated. also, whitehall, your mix sounds good. And wagg and soe sound like great additions!.

Perhaps that applescented deer musk on the cronks website i listed previously in the thread is better, because it smells less and you can get away with poutting more for necessary mone content.

Phero Pro

try using lotion and spreading it around to make it less concetrated. also, whitehall, your mix sounds good. And wagg and soe sound like great additions!.

Perhaps that applescented deer musk on the cronks website i listed previously in the thread is better, because it smells less and you can get away with poutting more for necessary mone content.

I was thinking that myself, but I will not give up yet. I will look for a strong concentrated oil so I can dilute this \'stuff\' [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

there is the APC comparison. APC contains a ton of pehermones compared to what we have. However, the concetration is still ecxtremely low for a phermone product. Therefore, you have to use 13 dabs of it to get an effect. Anyone want to put 13 dabs of deer musk on themselves? So, p[hermones conctration of your deer musk is probably a factor. Maybe some lures are watered down, i think i kinda read that from someone knocking competitors.

Phero Pro

there is the APC comparison. APC contains a ton of pehermones compared to what we have. However, the concetration is still ecxtremely low for a phermone product. Therefore, you have to use 13 dabs of it to get an effect. Anyone want to put 13 dabs of deer musk on themselves? So, p[hermones conctration of your deer musk is probably a factor. Maybe some lures are watered down, i think i kinda read that from someone knocking competitors.

Laugh I dout it can cover it. Remember I sprayed a lot of tsunami on, and 8 sprays of joop nightflight on each wrist and it didnt phase the mones.. We need a hardcore strong oil product and apc isnt gonna cut it

Banned User

so i have gotten some definite reactions when wearing deer musk lately. but i still think that people have more and less developed VNO\'s possibly, because others are completely unaware. This happens with reg mones of course. Travis, any noticalble differences with musk on lately?

Phero Enthusiast

Travis, any noticalble differences with musk on lately?

You bet Bro...I\'ve been getting some interesting smile from women...but majority of my hits are in the thirties may because I am around them most of the time. But yesterday when I went to Fresh Choice for dinner the cashier was a teen ager glancing at me all the time...when I caught her she was kinda shy...I guess she got hit with my deer musk scent...I thought shes going to bend over for me...I wish [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Yesterday i had this guy looking at me crazily, and he looked me up and down and then couldn\'t stop looking at me. It was so strange. Then this girl (a little to young for me, probably in high school) couldn\'t take her eyes off me. I had other looks from women and a little bit of men, but not ones that i can distinguish whether they were arttiributed to the phermones.

ALso, i can can\'t rmember, do you just wear it standalone and do you use cronk\'s master deer lure? I was using a drop or so of that yesterday with two dabs of apc to cover along with two sprays of some sh-t cologne.

The smell definitely makes me selfconscious, i will tell you that.

Isn\'t there an outdoor store on Canal Street?

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

\"[B]iggest city in the world\"? Biggest apple maybe. C\'mon Bivonic, you\'re gonna let everyone think we Manhattanites worry about what everyone else thinks of us.

Banned User

it\'d be faster to just order it over the internet

Default More Mixing Suggestions

One think I learned from mixing EW was the need for a fixative. A fixative will retard the offgassing of the musk and stretch it out over time.

Some classic fixatives are sandalwood, vetiver, and vanilla. Maybe a mix of 1:1000 musk lure diluted with Everclear then 10 parts of that with 5 parts of a fixative essential oil - sandalwood would be a classic choice here.

As to finding deer lure in Manhattan, isn\'t there the original Abercrombe and Finch store there? Before they became a logo-ed sweatshirt vendor, they were serious outfitters.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information