Close

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Deer Musk

Banned User

Default Re: More Mixing Suggestions

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Whitehall, don\'t you know that EW is ridculously concetrated?

The stuff in a gland of deer isn\'t all phermones just like sweat from a human isn\'t all phermones.

You see how even products liek APC that boost your phermone levels don\'t work unless you put on a ton.

I think diluting deer musk that much would not provide you with enough phermones on your skin.

All abercomrie and fitch does nowadays is make disgusting catalogs that trivialize sex and ignore issues like STDs. Their just another sign that the apolocolypse is coming. (i don\'t mean that seriously, i am not religious). But definitely no deer musk sold in stores there. I found that ordering it on the net was speedy (in terms of shipping).

Banned User

When it stinks to much to be able to wear it, you would have to dilute it, wouldn\'t you?

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Yea but 1:1000 deer musk to everclear? That won\'t give you many mones. I just say spread it around with lotion or massage oil, then add another cover.

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

All abercomrie and fitch does nowadays is make disgusting catalogs that trivialize sex and ignore issues like STDs. Their just another sign that the apolocolypse is coming. (i don\'t mean that seriously, i am not religious).</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Im with you 100 percent on this...society, and more importantly,even girls, have seem to have lost sight of the values and morals that matter when it comes to sex and relationships...It used to be that guys were the ones that were carefree when it came to sex (its wrong I know, I myself dont think like that)but now shows like Sex in the City...seem to make girls think that its allright to mess around and have carefree sex...Im not here to cast the first stone at all, I just think its really sad that society seems to have lost its morals and that the population of good girls with values is quickly dying off...

Banned User

thanks sonny. I don\'t think that women with values is dying off. I just think that the media makes it seem like that is happening. Same way with crime. Crime has gone down since the 50/60s , but you would think nowadyas we live in a more crime infested world and that things were simpler back in the day. Its all this media crap. And those men\'s magazines are a joke.

I don\'t think that women with values is dying off. I just think that the media makes it seem like that is happening.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Monesrule- Sometimes you really surprise me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

please elaborate.

Yea it is different, women aren\'t sexually repressed anymore, and they should never have been, but don\'t tell me you are anything close to men

please elaborate.

Myself and a few of the women here were under the impression that you hated women. Your comment referring to a vagina as a f*@k hole was a tip off. BUT......it appears we were mistaken. You seem to have a better grasp on women that many of the guys here. That\'s all I am saying. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

but don\'t tell me you are anything close to men

I am WAY worse than the average man!

Banned User

okay thank you. yea i luvvvv you. I was worried that maybe you felt that women didn\'t have values. That would have broken my heart. You guys are so sacred, you should demand alot.

you should demand alot.

I agree [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

\"just another sign that the apolocolypse is coming\"

\"way worse than men\"

Elana. Just shut your f*ckhole and mop a floor, would ya? Why can\'t you just be a good girl. The whole goddamn nation\'s going to hell in a handbasket \'cause of women like YOU.

Elana. Just shut your f*ckhole and mop a floor, would ya? Why can\'t you just be a good girl. The whole goddamn nation\'s going to hell in a handbasket \'cause of women like YOU.

Go put your cig. out on your bosses head, you PMSing BITCH!

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!!
    That\'s my line....not yours!!!!!!
    MINE!!!!

Banned User

naa...she has her standards

**DONOTDELETE**

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Don\'t even try to come and talk to me because I\'ll just hit you in your face, stupid girl attention whore. None of you girls are worth a damn, not one. Watching too much tv, that\'s what did it. That Sex in the City. You can\'t watch that anymore.

NO SOUP!
    NO TV!

Go to your room.

I am going to hijack this thread.

If you go to the Amouage web site you\'ll find that only the men\'s and women\'s gold Parfum and EDT have ambergris, civet, and musk. So this is not proprietary knowledge. I have tried some of the samples and, so far, females of no species have attacked me, but additional research is called for.

I e-mailed this Italian company:
    http://www.profumo.it/perfume/orders/order_bank.htm
    to get a price on their animal scents. I\'ll update you with their response and prices.

BTW, of course Amouage costs a lot. So I am not pushing their stuff on anyone. On the other hand, what\'s the point of buying cheap synthetic Tong-king musk? The whole point of these animal pheromones is to get the complex chemical combinations that will, of necessity, be missing from the synthetics.

Further information: none of the other Amouage products have all three animal scents. In particular, the men\'s Gold cologne does not have all three of the scents present in the men\'s gold EDT.

Has anyone purchased from the Amouage website? Do they charge for shipping and customs to the US?

Has anyone purchased from the Amouage website? Do they charge for shipping and customs to the US?

I have the Amouage Gold/men from their website. They billed my card only the $160 cost of the cologne.

Back on topic, I would note that the artificial musks, etc. offered on the various hunting sites are considered good enough to attract the animals that they mimic.

I spoke to a friend the other night - a long-time deer hunter from a family of deer hunters - we were eating his venison burgers as we spoke. He vouched for the efficacy of the various deer lures. He had a number of stories of just how well they worked, in fact.

Banned User

Don\'t buy amouage because of possible mones in it. If you are going to buy it, buy it for the scent, but it is nothing more than a good compliment to an exclusive phermone product.

I don\'t know why people assume that all of these deer musks are sythetic. Some people do seem to be buying those, but there are 100 pure real deer musk out their, like the cronk\'s one I have.

Bassman, you\'re absolutely right. We need fact-based data points to discover the effects of these synthetics on people.

I admit that I\'m a bit of a wimp about putting some of this stuff on my body after reading some of these hilarious descriptions of the potency of their odor. The fact that real ambergris, civet, and musk have been shown to be effective on people gives me a little more confidence to use them. Less risk; less opportunity for reward.

Thanks for the answer on shipping and customs charges. It\'s cheaper through the internet for me then. I don\'t have to pay subway fare to Bergdorf\'s or tax.

nonscents,

Profumo sells a sampler of their range of animal scents for 93 euros + S&amp;H.
    Click on the listing and it\'ll take you to a description of the stuff and to the individual products (eventually).

I haven\'t personally tried these, but it strikes me that if you\'re working to incorporate the genuine animal scents into a fragrance for humans, you\'re probably better off with a perfumer such as this as a source than an outfit whose goal is to make their stuff smell as much like deer ass as possible.

The animal products are rarely used as stand-alones in the world of perfumery. Even the \"pure\" musk oil sold in days of yore was usually steeped and aged in fine Sandalwood Oil.

Trying to use the bonafide Himalayan Muskdeer Musk by itself would be dicey to say the least. Using the unrefined, undiluted glandular stuff from a hunting store goes a few steps beyond that.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I don\'t want to see you getting into a rut! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

wasn\'t the point of the whole experiment not to get animal scents and smell gamey but get animal pheromones? Imiation deer musk is the basis of almost all colognes, even in tooth paste, and imitation civit is widely used to, if it is scent you are after.

monesrule,

When I say \"Animal Scents\" I just assume you know what I mean. These ARE the animal pheromones. If YOU can get the animal pheromones without the scents, PLEASE enlighten me!

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

my bad. I just thought you were refering to the scented oilks that imitate muscitone and civetone

Default Summary

We know that the musk of the Himalaya musk deer has a long-standing reputation for being an aphrodisiac. Unfortunately, it\'s rare, expensive, and illegal. That suggests it works.

What we would like to do is find a common, cheap, and legal substitute that also works.

That\'s where deer lure comes in. If we can find a way to incorporate deer lure into our pheromone concoctions, we may find ourselves attracting human doe-eyed females.

It is definitely an animal pheromone. However, we suspect that it does something sexual to human behavior too. Maybe not an exact analogue to human pheromones like \'none but close enough to merit investigation.

Therefore, I argue, we should treat deer lure as perfumers have learned to treat deer musk - that seems to me to be the smartest starting point.

Banned User

Default Re: Summary

Many deer lures are exactly deer musk. Then their are the urine ones and a couple other variations.

The himilayian deer musk is an aphrodiasiac, but that does not prove it works in terms of pheromones. Jasmine is an aphrodisiac. Pumpkin and lavender scent is one as well.

Perfumers used the musk from that particular deer becuause of the scent of its gland (which is arousing). However, the species of deer used in deer lure is different, because smell does not matter, just pheromones, so why not get a cheaper source (as other species are more readily available to exctract the gland from).

The real question is, is himliayian deer musk an aphrodiasiac because of its scent and pheromone content, or is it an aphrodiasiac because of its scent.

If it is the former, I would think the pheromone content in the other musks from different deer types would work as well, in terms of giving us a wider range of mones other then the 3 or 4 we have available to us on the market today.

Stranger

Default Re: Finally

So you actually have this one? I was reluctant to pick it up since everthing available was to lure males. I too didn\'t quite get the concept at first. Anyways, I took the chance (+ it didn\'t cost that much) and now I\'ve had the Tink\'s® #69 Doe-In-Rut Solid it for the past couple of weeks now. I couldn\'t find anything with the musk, so I thought that I would take a chance with this stuff. It does say on the package that it uses natural deer pheromones. However, I haven\'t seen any results from using it. + it does smell like ass Wheeeww Man!!! Does it ever!

So, I need to dilute it then? I use AXE a lot just for normal non -mone days. So do I use AXE to cover it? What ratios particularly for this?

------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh gawd least we have the same product, now we can work together. It needs to me diluted big time...AXE doesnt work. Ok well it works for maybe 10 seconds. I was thinking on buying a oil but I duno what scent is strong enuff to mask this. If you think its ass in the bottle its 100x worse once it hits your skin..

<font color=\"green\"> That\'s great, we can work together and try to figure this stuff out. Yesterday I put on one drop spread accross the back of my neck then I added four drops (that\'s a lot too for this) of a pure Polo oil (that I picked up at a renaissance festival). That seemed to do very well in covering the smell. I got about six hits that day that were all of a high caliber. One of them was even a friend of mine that I known for quite some time. At one point she even commented \"I hope you know that I\'m trying to seduce you...You know, you smell really good!\" I\'ll keep you updated with any progress. Whatever you come up with, let me know. This stuff is facinating. </font>

monesrule,

Did you go to that site? Did you look? Did you read it? Did you link off in every direction that was made available to you?
    Absorbing information is a much more efficient way to become knowledgeable than pounding on the keyboard.

Two days ago you couldn\'t seem to remember exactly what Estratetraenol was, when two days prior to THAT I had given you a definitive link about it in a thread that YOU initiated! It makes me wonder if it\'s worth the time it takes to post a reply.

Slow down! Take the time to smell the roses.
    I see guys wondering why the old hands don\'t post as much anymore.
    Instant \"experts\" is one reason why. Speedreaders is another.
    Read more, post less.

Don\'t take this too personally. You are by no means the only one whom this particular shoe fits. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Banned User

I don\'t know what site you are even talking about, there have been so many mentioned. I\'ve read everything. The only contribution that anyone can make at this point is to get animal pheromones and post results (and indicate what product you are using and where you can get it). That\'s all that is important. The more people testing, the more we can see what works, if anything.

Many of us get hits regardless, so it is important to be skeptical and put it through a lengthy testing process. I am glad people are starting to contribute to that. Remember, if you do not get any positiv results, that is just as imporant as getting hits.

(you)
    I don\'t know what site you are even talking about, there have been so many mentioned. I\'ve read everything.

(me)
    Quite understandable that you\'ve forgotten the site that I was referring to. It was, after all, way back at the top of this page. I\'ll refresh your memory.

(you)
    I just thought you were refering to the scented oilks that imitate muscitone and civetone.

(me)
    Can\'t imagine why. Not if you\'d actually checked out that link and \"read everything.\"

(you)
    The only contribution that anyone can make at this point is to get animal pheromones and post results (and indicate what product you are using and where you can get it). That\'s all that is important.

(me)
    I disagree. I think that if you can incorporate the animal pheromones in a form that isn\'t totally repulsive to the human senses you\'re far more likely to be successful.

DO NOT PRESUME TO TELL ME WHAT CONTRIBUTIONS I CAN MAKE. You\'ve got a lot of posts on the board, but bottom line, you\'re still a rookie. A lot of information seems to go right past you. If in fact you have some sort of learning disability, I apologize for saying that.

OSCAR

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information