Close

Page 1 of 10 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Deer Musk

Banned User

Default Deer Musk

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Musk is used in cologes. Dr. Smellthis, when making his case for Amouage, said that Dear musk was most powerful natural phermone out there.

I read some stuff on the net where a professor said, didn\'t know efect on humans, but half the animals in your neighborhood will be following you around.

http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml . Is it worthy of trying?

Banned User

Default Re: Deer Musk

n

Banned User

Banned User

well, i went to a hunting store and got some this morning. put it on and got looks from women like crazy on the way to work. Even people on the opposite end of the train car were checking me out.

Then a woman in her 30s came over and started asking me questions about directions. She kept asking me stupid things just to talk and then i saw a ring on her finger. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Thus far, I would compare it to a good day with NPA or something.

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    well, i went to a hunting store and got some this morning. put it on and got looks from women like crazy on the way to work. Even people on the opposite end of the train car were checking me out.

Then a woman in her 30s came over and started asking me questions about directions. She kept asking me stupid things just to talk and then i saw a ring on her finger.

Thus far, I would compare it to a good day with NPA or something.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

very interesting....tell us more of your hits

Phero Enthusiast

but half the animals in your neighborhood will be following you around.

aren\'t humans animals?

Banned User

i am pretty sure the reason why amouage is a little bit better then the other cologne is that they use real deer musk, not sythetic like everyone else, so the benefits come from the deer musk. however, let\'s remember, that it probably still doesn\'t have that much deer musk in it, with all the other stuff they use

Banned User

yea, but our VNO recepters are different and wouldn\'t necesarily detect the same thing. but where there is smoke there is fire

Banned User

okay, i got another nice hit. an attractive girl who works in the building who i always see but she doesn\'t give me much eye contact gave me the eye contact today so i started talking, she was very receptive and asked me to lunch with her.

went to lunch and she agreed to see me outside work. This is with no mones, just the deer musk

Wow this stuff looks interesting!

Phero Enthusiast

now the silent people reading this topic is getting currious about this stuff..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

personally i dont know what to think. he needs to field test it like at the mall and clubs, i honestly dont see how it works but yes it does seem interesting...I don\'t wanna try this stuff cause ill end up being Dr.Dolittle by the time i get home

I am certain that when DrsmellThis is online, he will have something to add to this conversation. He is obviously very experienced in this field. My guess is he has played around with deer musk.

Phero Dude

I hadnt mentioned this before but I received my amouage samples last week and I decided to try them out one day (havent tried it much since then since Im saving it for special occasions) I decided to wear some Amouage Gold to school. I ended up not going to school that day and I just bought something to eat and stayed home and rested. Anyways that whole day for some reason I was horny as hell all day. Im talking extremely horny....it was really freaky. Id have to say that it was the amouage I was wearing that did this...since I wasnt wearing any mones at all. Some ingredient in amouage makes me feel very randy(maybe its the musk). I tried it again around two weeks ago...I just sprayed some on my neck and the same thing happened again after wearing the amouage for 1 hr. I felt extreme horniness again....Im gonna visit my local hunting store and check this out...what particular kind of musk did you buy??any particular kind I should ask for???

Phero Enthusiast

You know how ladies likes cat right....My girlfriend is just so mad at me for no reason at all, I was thinking could it be her monthly cycle coming but when I ask her it wasn\'t that........so I tried all things to make her happy including pheromones, buying her flowers, etc.

When I was at her house I saw this cat liter box and has poop of her cat, I figured maybe this is the answer to her irritableness to me. To make the story short I picked up a small piece and rub it behind my ears and I went and pick her up at her office....as soon as I got near her she just hug and kissed me and wishpering to my ear that if I would like to make sex with her and I told her I love it.

Real deer musk makes both women and men very horny.

I\'ve experienced it pretty many times. It\'s an immediate high, and enhances sexual pleasure. That is why it costs $5000/gram and almost ran the musk deer into extinction.

This is something from DrSmellThis from a few months back. I don\'t know what amount is in the hunting musk stuff, but it can\'t be too much.

Phero Pro

You know how ladies likes cat right....My girlfriend is just so mad at me for no reason at all, I was thinking could it be her monthly cycle coming but when I ask her it wasn\'t that........so I tried all things to make her happy including pheromones, buying her flowers, etc.

When I was at her house I saw this cat liter box and has poop of her cat, I figured maybe this is the answer to her irritableness to me. To make the story short I picked up a small piece and rub it behind my ears and I went and pick her up at her office....as soon as I got near her she just hug and kissed me and wishpering to my ear that if I would like to make sex with her and I told her I love it.

Time out im confused now [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img], you rubbed cat litter or cat poop behind your ears? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

We are just going to assume he is joking. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Please. Please. Please stop talking about Amouage. You\'re making my wallet cry

Banned User

it is not 5000 a gram. it is alot less then that per pound. read the link to the article i posted.

just buy the damn stuff, it is cheap enough and try it out. cheaper then mones, and cheaper then amouage.

and who gives a f-ck if a dog wants to sniff your leg. big deal. It is worth it for the p-ssy.

Phero Dude

Musk is used in cologes. Dr. Smellthis, when making his case for Amouage, said that Dear musk was most powerful natural phermone out there.

I read some stuff on the net where a professor said, didn\'t know efect on humans, but half the animals in your neighborhood will be following you around.

http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml . Is it worthy of trying?

how much did you pay for your deer musk??

Banned User

go to the link i posted at the top of the thread, it has all the prices. just don\'t buy the deer pee.

i bet you that guy was not joking about the cat poop. that is disgusting though, but id like to see if it actually worked. she would associate her cat as being warm, fuzzy, unconditioally loving. so the cats scent would evoke this. but did he have the balls to rub poop on him? some people do i guess

Nonetheless, every quality of synthetic is cheaper and easier to obtain than the natural product. During the 1970s and 1980s, the world-wide legal \"harvest\" of natural musk amounted to only about 700 pounds per year, with a market value fluctuating from one-half to three times its weight in gold. Compare these figures to the popular and cheaply manufactured \"polycyclic\" musk Tonalid, churned out by PFW Aroma Chemicals at their plant in the Netherlands: PFW makes 1,700 tons of Tonalid a year, and 1994 prices hovered around $15.00 per pound.

You did not purchase real deer musk. Nothing wrong with that, but why don\'t you just use something like Jovan Musk oil? It\'s cheap, it smells great and is meant for humans to wear to attract other humans.

Banned User

http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml&gt;&gt;&gt; Its pure deer musk. not synthetic. I don\'t wan any scented oil, that does not have the phermones in it.

amouage made me horny too smelling it.

Phero Dude

it is not 5000 a gram. it is alot less then that per pound. read the link to the article i posted.

just buy the damn stuff, it is cheap enough and try it out. cheaper then mones, and cheaper then amouage.

and who gives a f-ck if a dog wants to sniff your leg. big deal. It is worth it for the p-ssy.

which one did you get..theres many choices...are they all the same??

Banned User

i bought some at a hunting store in jersey. but i order a few of them on the net because it will only cost me like 20 bucks, which is still like 1 fourth the price of A1

Phero Dude

i bought some at a hunting store in jersey. but i order a few of them on the net because it will only cost me like 20 bucks, which is still like 1 fourth the price of A1

okay...i checked the website, but theres like 3 or 4 different kinds of musk products??which is the best in you all\'s opinion???

Banned User

make sure you only wear it in enivornments wear you don\'t see deer. read the bottom of that url about people not wearing it. you don\'t want to be around some buck without a gun in your hand.

Banned User

i have no clue but the apple scent one sounds funny. i\'d get a few.

**DONOTDELETE**

Monesrule, try the cat poop and see if that makes you horny, too.

Page 1 of 10 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information