Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Deer Musk

Banned User

Default reply to XVS

visit-red-300x50PNG
    my source for deer musk is at http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml

King of the coupons!

Default Re: reply to XVS

Monesrule - Which brand do you use? Annnnd do you hunt deer? Just wondering if it actually worked for attracting deer? Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Deer Musk

I\'m definitely with you on the physical aversion thing.

Banned User

oh hell no, i do not hunt.

i bought Cronk\'s Master Deer Lure and Cronk\'s Buck Rouser.

There are others on the internet, and i really do not know which one is the best. The buck rouser i just bought because it was cheap, but the most important thing is that you buy something that is deer musk.

I think deer musk is used a lot in China as an aphrodiasiac or soemthing. In china they do some really experiemental stuff (or i guess those who are into it do) and i would like to learn more about the techniques they use.

Banned User

I\'m definitely with you on the physical aversion thing.>>> What do you mean FTR?

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I think deer musk is used a lot in China as an aphrodiasiac or soemthing.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Is SAR came from Deer Musk?

Banned User

lol, no. They get it from deer around here.

And you left off the S for syndrome

**DONOTDELETE**

Smegma, animal secretions, cat poop ... blechhhh. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

well you eat ppssuy don\'t u? And you use perfumes, including amouage, with authentic deerk musk. So if you are grossed out, watch what perfume/cologne you buy. Many of them however have synthetic deer musk. THe ones that have the real things are probably only just a minority part of it anyway.

well you eat ppssuy don\'t u?

monesrule, run fast.

&lt;pointing where he ran to&gt; \"He went that way\"

Banned User

i thought she was bi, right? Pussy has smegma and animal secretions. we are animals...

**DONOTDELETE**

You\'re a prize, monesrule.

Banned User

i can never tell when you are being sarcastic and being serious

King of the coupons!

oh hell no, i do not hunt.

i bought Cronk\'s Master Deer Lure and Cronk\'s Buck Rouser.
    /quote]

Well, it sounds like the Master Dear Lure sounds better for what you\'re trying to do with it. Buck Rouser sounds like you\'re trying to give someone a boner!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Anyway, I\'m just wanting to know your outcome. I\'ll be waiting and watching for your results. Whatever you do...don\'t get laid in the woods! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Annnnnd, if I have to wear cat sh#t to get laid, I\'ll be Old McDonald!!!....Old McDonald sitting on a bench, beating his meat with a monkey wrench. Missed his meat and hit his balls. Pissed all over his coveralls!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

there is no woods around me. i bought the buck rouser because whenever i keep reading this stuff on the internet, it seems that females are attracted to stuff that you would think males are attracted to.

It seems as most phermones are for either sex, we are attracted to them in general because they indicate positive attributes. Even in love scent product, nol products are used to attract women to men too, and none products are used to attract men to women too.

Another odd thing is how women always buy colognes. They make up a huge portion of the cologne market.

Phero Enthusiast

Musk is a sexual secretion obtained from a sac beneath the abdominal skin of a male musk deer, usually found in the Central Asian uplands of Tibet. Totally natural musk has disappeared from Perfumery because of the cruelty toward the deer involved in obtaining this animal secretion. With the process of Synthetic Organic Chemistry and Chemical technology, the musk note can be recreated by materials created in the laboratory. Musk-type materials are used extensively in perfumery to give a warm, erotic, long lasting note, commonly perceived to have an almost aphrodisiac character.

Banned User

correct, most are sythetic in the colognes and prefumes, it is a cost saving move for them too and smell wise you can\'t really tell a difference.

however, if you want the mones, and don\'t care about scent, you will have to use hunting lure or more upscare perfume/colgones. Just finding which ones actually use the real thing in perfumes and colognes would be difficult.

Banned User

called the girl that works in my office building that i had lunch with the other day. we are having dinner and drinks after work tomorrow. she was super sweet on the phone, nice girl 4 sure. will post report, i am planning on applying musk deer at the end of the day so it doesn\'t wear off.

**DONOTDELETE**

Gonna put a little smegma behind your ears, too, or are you not quite ready to pull out all the stops on the first date?

Banned User

i am circumsized. But hopefully her smegma will trail across my upper lip. I can feel it, this ones in the bag

**DONOTDELETE**

Woo-hoo!

Banned User

Phero Dude

BUMP IT UP !

This sure got my attention , any more hit stories from travis + monesrule ? Anybody else bought + tested this....I don\'teven know if we have those hunter shops here in Germany...hmm

At first I\'ll lurk and see if u guys were just joking + promoting sales of that online site lol ...who knows ....

King of the coupons!

BUMP IT UP !

This sure got my attention , any more hit stories from travis + monesrule ? Anybody else bought + tested this....I don\'teven know if we have those hunter shops here in Germany...hmm

At first I\'ll lurk and see if u guys were just joking + promoting sales of that online site lol ...who knows ....

I\'m with you T-Bird! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I\'ve been waiting here all night for this! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Cause if I can get a deer and get laid with it...I\'m buying it by the boxes!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Go hunting with me pop\'s, then come out of the woods and get me sum! Mmmmmmm good! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I could not wait for my Amouage so I was browsing the internet I came accross to this cologne with deer musk (Royall Muske), I called this perfume store at the mall and ask if they carry the Royall, they did. In short I went down a purchased it. About six in the evening I went to a friends house and went out for dinner in a chinese restuarant with her daughter. Before living the house I applied Royall (no phero), I did got some looks at the chinese restuarant but just ignored it. After eating chinese we went to her place and watch T.V. fox news. We were sitting at the coach for 10 mins suddenly she grabed me at the neck and told me to laydown at her breast [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. I think the reason why is because she wanted to smell my cologne which I applied some in my hair. I was right, she was smelling my hair. She made a good comment about my cologne, she said I smell a real MAN. There were touching tits, kissing but not sex because her daughter keeps on coming out from her room. That night just ended with touching tits, breast, kissing, touching pussy, fingering. I\'ll keep you updated if anything comes up from her.

Banned User

Default Report 2

Mobley, you know better then that that no substance will get you laid. Though it certainly doesn\'t hurt. Travis, was that Royale authentic deer musk?

Okay, i went out with the 24 year old that works in my building after work last night. In short, we ended up having sex. I put a little bit of musk under each pit, and i have to admit, used a little bit of wagg because i didn\'t want to screw this up. We had great chemistry, i knew from the start that something could happen. So i do not want to attribute the results directly because of the musk. I also was in a drugstore yesterday and i noticed reactions from people that i would attribute to mones or musk -- only i was not wearing anything, it was earlier in the day. So who knows!!!

I am thinking of having a few of my ex\'s and their female friends come over to do some testing. i did this with NPA, however, putting on a chair, shirt, other stuff, to see which one they picked, and i didn\'t find any special results.

I think phermones only get noticable reactions out of a minority of people.

We know phermones aren\'t necessarily gender specific. Now the question is, are they species-specific? That is what i was hoping some of the intellectuals who peruse the love scent message boards would discuss on this thread, but perhaps this is out of their realm.

I have been doing some reading on the net about deer musk, and feel pretty confident that phermones are in it (almost identical to ours) but the question is, does the human VNO system recognize them?

This relates to some of the other conversations that have been hijacked by immaturity

\"Pheromones are primarily present in the skin and the glands of skin, in saliva, urine, and vaginal liquids.\"
    http://www.anagen.net/phero.htm

\"The pod collected from the Musk deer gives us muscone. Civet cats are tormented in cages as their aggressive response to the torments drastically increases the yield of their pheromone, called Civetone. Both of which smell and in chemical structure are almost identical to ANDROSTENOL and ANDROSTENONE. These human trigger odours are recreated in laboratory glassware.\"
    http://www.bodywise.sageweb.co.uk/pheroexp.htm

\"I have known women who occasionally rub a bit of their own vaginal secretions behind their ears, when they feel the need of such \"passion-perfume\" to \"inphiltrate\" some man or other. This points to the urgent need for concerted research into our human pheromones, which of course militates against the absurd superstition of the Judaeo-Christian world, that human beings are not, after all, animals. But we do indeed, like all mammals, possess non-olfactory vomeronasal neuroreceptors believed to respond to pheromones, and encoded by some 100 genes in rodents.\"

http://www.maps.org/news-letters/v12n1/12126ott.html

Great info on how to apply:

Your personal pheromone \"odor signature\" is a complex mixture of pheromones, body oils and fatty acids, sweat, and hormones such as androsterone secreted onto the skin from your apocrine glands. In addition, the 40 million skin cells that you shed each day add to your pheromone signature:

\"Perfumes that are dabbed on a small area - such as the wrist - do not effectively mix into your overall pheromone signature. Thus, they exist as a separate smell and do little to change your total pheromone signature. Furthermore, the mixing of many different scents in perfumes produces a confusing pheromone signal.\"

http://www.skinbiology.com/skin-pheromones.html

\"The truffles prized by French gourmets as aphrodisiacs are a fungi that has an odor nearly identical to androstenol, a sex attractant for pigs and very similar to chemicals that act as sex attractants in humans.\"

http://www.skinbiology.com/skin-pheromones.html

King of the coupons!

Default Re: Report 2

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Monerulses!!! Good post Sir! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I\'ll continue to lurk in the dark...to see if you\'ve done more stuff with the deer attractant. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] You get a Mobley\'s \"A\" for your report. You put a lot of work into it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Happy hunting! Tater! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

mobley, thanks. its only cost 8 bucks, why don\'t you try some. the more people trying it out the better, so we can see the results. i have had a lot of people PM me about the stuff because they are embarrassed or whatever, but it would be better if we had more members discussing it on the open forum

King of the coupons!

i have had a lot of people PM me about the stuff because they are embarrassed or whatever

Probably scared that certain people will talk about\'em, then the followers would add to the punishment. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Tell you what...be honest, and let the forum know your next deer attractant experiment. IF it sounds positive...I will order it, and \"\"\"I\"\"\" will post my results. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] If nothing else, I can use it hunting season, or give it to my pop. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] How much are you applying of this stuff? It\'s gotta be potent!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

P.S. And for those of you that are ashamed, or scared for what others may say.....SHAME ON YOU!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

Travis - Have you ever smelled Jovan Musk? If so, would you say Royall Muske smells better, worse, or about the same? Thanks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information