Close

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Deer Musk

Default Re: Deer Musk

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Monesrule, try the cat poop and see if that makes you horny, too.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

\"Monesrule, try the cat poop and see if that makes you horny, too.\"
    Talk about attracting p_ssy!!
    Meow!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Musk is used in cologes. Dr. Smellthis, when making his case for Amouage, said that Dear musk was most powerful natural phermone out there.

I read some stuff on the net where a professor said, didn\'t know efect on humans, but half the animals in your neighborhood will be following you around.

http://cronksmaine.com/deerattractants.shtml . Is it worthy of trying?

The Himilayan Musk Deer is the animal that makes perfuming musk. The stuff in hunting stores is from a different animal, and is a completely different substance. The stuff in Amouage is the very finest of the former. I don\'t even think they\'d admit using it, but my nose knows. Because I\'m not a pro nose, I haven\'t taken the vow of secrecy they all take.

I\'ve never experimented with hunting musk, but have heard it is generally not very pure even for what it is. It does not have the wonderful smell of real perfuming musk, nor the effect. You have to be very careful with the authentic stuff, even, as it is so strong and easy to OD on. Someone made me jump in the shower once.

If it works, more power to you! Keep the reports coming.

From the link provided:

Cronk\'s Ruttin\' Buck

Cronk\'s Ruttin\' Buck is in-rut buck urine that makes the dominant buck turn into a fighting machine. Since the early 1980s this outstanding buck attractor has made big trophy bucks do some unusual things.
    Three years ago a Maine man was attacked when he placed some of this potent lure on his clothing. The dominant buck came charging in and knocked him off his feet, barely escaping death. We do not recommend this deadly lure or any of our attractor lures be placed on a hunter\'s person. We use the same secret ingredient that\'s used in Cronk\'s Buck\'s Joy. Has a shelf life of up to three years. Free instructions on each bottle.

Try that one [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Cronk\'s Ruttin\' Buck

Cronk\'s Ruttin\' Buck is in-rut buck urine that makes the dominant buck turn into a fighting machine. Since the early 1980s this outstanding buck attractor has made big trophy bucks do some unusual things.
    Three years ago a Maine man was attacked when he placed some of this potent lure on his clothing. The dominant buck came charging in and knocked him off his feet, barely escaping death. We do not recommend this deadly lure or any of our attractor lures be placed on a hunter\'s person. We use the same secret ingredient that\'s used in Cronk\'s Buck\'s Joy. Has a shelf life of up to three years. Free instructions on each bottle.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Sounds interesting.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Yeah and it\'s only 8 bucks for a whole lot of trouble!
    Unless you\'re wearing a whole lot of -non, which could make YOU go crazy and start butting people with your head.

Banned User

That is why I said don\'t wear it around where there could be deer. I don\'t know where some of the people on these boards live!

Attracting women, however, is normally not a dangerous thing, unless they are they are STD written and used up.

Dr Smellthis, don\'t worry about the fact that it is a different deer musk then Amouage. Amouage picks their musk for frangrance, not phermones. And Amouage isn\'t exactly the standard for DIHLs. Nice fragrance, but it doesn\'t compare to NPA or anything.

Your right, it is a strong smell. As is TE, Andro, Wag, NPA, etc. Just dilute and use cover no problem.

What has been happening to me today just is not normal. The dihls have persistened. Maybe the stuff works well for my profile, who knows.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

don\'t mistake the thousands of years\' tradition of using authentic musk as being about smell only. As I said, it\'s the most powerful aphrodisiac, for being one substance. Maybe some combo of known mones could be better.

A perfume has to be right for you to work. I never said everyone should buy Amouage, of course. The gold works great for me, but the other versions are a bit lame with my chemistry. On others they\'re brilliant. There have been some number of very strong reactions to Amouage reported here already. Others are still waiting for teir damn samples! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I ordered \"Cronk\'s Master Deer Lure\" what do you think?

Banned User

good reactions with amouage wearing mones in combo. Some of it is also placebo as you are highly respected on these boards, and your word influences people. That is why so many people bought amouage even though you didn\'t tell them to -- your opinion is respected.

lastly, hits occur without any added mones at all - either by your looks or your own phermone signature.

Banned User

travis -- this is unchartered territory. try it. are DNA is 50 percent similar to that of Yeast. We are not that different from the other animals of this earth, so if it effects them, it is plausible that it has an effect on us.

Phero Pro

I ordered \"Cronk\'s Master Deer Lure\" what do you think?

Where in california are you located? near los angeles?

Phero Enthusiast

Yes...Why?

Phero Enthusiast

What really worries me is, if I am wearing this stuff Elana might see and smell me pull her pants and underwear down and bend over infront of me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].........embarrasing

Phero Pro

Yes...Why?

Curious about the effects and would like to see it first hand [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] What clubs do you go to?

Phero Enthusiast

Monesrule,

You are the man....I went to a sporting goods store and got one of those deer lure cost me $8.99, when I got inside the car and opened the bottle it is fu*king smelly, I applied small amount of it and went to baskin and robin to buy ice cream, the two ladies never took their eyes off me. They are somewhat hypnotized [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] they could not move and just staring at me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

What really worries me is, if I am wearing this stuff Elana might see and smell me pull her pants and underwear down and bend over infront of me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].........embarrasing

and then you woke up

Banned User

I never could imagine a gorgeous women wanting to f#ck me on the spot as embarrasing? Though when looking at her side of the situation I could see why she would be embarrased if you even mentioned her name? You should be aware of other people, they have feelings (maybe I am off here). What I am saying is whether in words or text no women wants to made to look like a hoe and then not worthy of sex, plus how do you know?
    Besides its musk oil, not a big one (wee wee)

Banned User

see what I am saying man? Thanks for being open minded...

Journeyman

Now I\'m usually not the one to be the lesbian hairy armpit soya PETA advocate, but I just want to ask all of you a question: do we know how this stuff is harvested?

I would definately not want to wear stuff harvested from rotting dear carcasses, and the whole idea of putting on another animal\'s juices kinda weirds me out. What first repelled me from mones was the fact that a few years ago they were all harvested from pigs, and that just grossed me out (and not exactly kosher lol).

Whatever, I just want to bring this up as a possible moral dillema, or in my case, a physical aversion.

Banned User

so much of what we eat is crazy ... do you know jello is? think about people eating cavier. sushi, whatever. do you know milk is? The article i posted ont he first or second page (click the linK) says that musk is used in everything, even tooth paste.

i mean, i do not like the idea of eating the flesh of an animal, but you get used to it.

Journeyman

but its animal sweat and glandular juice...
    I mean cow milk is one thing, and so is fish eggs, raw fish, or even jello (which is usually made with vegetable gelatin now, not pig fat like most people think). Whatver, its all about personal preferances and thresholds for animal products. Hell I love meat and KFC is the f*cking bomb, so I could care less, but I don\'t want no animal juice on me.

Banned User

cow milk is animal juice. mammarary secretions from a cow. Just the wierd \"secrets\" sounds disgusting. Amouage has animal juice. The perfumes and colognes that use authentic deer musk have animal juice. Do not even think of it, it is just a small amount anyway, no biggie

Journeyman

weird secrets?

Banned User

i meant secretions sorry

Banned User

bit off topic but &lt;&lt;In the study, extracts from the underarms of male volunteers were applied to the upper lip of 18 women ages 25 to 45. The men had bathed with fragrance-free soap and refrained from deodorant use for four weeks. The extracts were blended to avoid reactions to individual men\'s odors.

None of the women involved in the study discerned that male sweat had been applied right under their noses; some believed they were involved in a study of alcohol, perfume or even lemon floor wax.

During the six hours of exposure to the compound, the women were asked to rate their mood using a fixed scale.

\"Much to our surprise, the women reported feeling less tense and more relaxed during exposure to the male extract,\" said researcher Charles Wysocki, an adjunct professor of animal biology in Penn\'s School of Veterinary Medicine. \"This suggests that there may be much more going on in social settings like singles bars than meets the eye.\"

After the women\'s exposure to the underarm extract, further testing revealed a shift in blood levels of luteinizing hormone. Levels of this reproductive hormone, produced in pulses by the pituitary gland, typically surge right before ovulation but also experience hundreds of smaller peaks throughout the menstrual cycle. The researchers found that exposure to male underarm secretions hastened onset of these smaller pulses.

The researchers are now looking at the several dozen individual compounds that make up male perspiration to determine which may be responsible for the effects they observed. They also plan to study whether female pheromones can affect men\'s moods or physiological functions. &gt;&gt;

Banned User

Default Day 2 report

okay. Mixed deer musk base with jasmine, lavender, and sandlewood to make it smell nice.

Put on my neck and jaw line. When i came in, Male co-worker greeted me with handshakes out of the blue. Got wide smiles from a couple of females in the office. As I walked past a bosses desk, while he was talking on the phone with his head down, all of a sudden he looked up.

Went to my desk did work. Went to lunch around 11:45. Waiting on line to get food, two females (19-23) were in backing of me, laughing. Was not sure if I stunk and got paroniod, I thought they were maybe laughign at me. SO i took a table in the corner where nobody was after that. To my surprise they took the table adjacent to me when they got their food. One of the women back was kinda turn away from me, but I was still kinda in sight range. Other girl I could see in eye view. I pretended to start reading to see if i would get any glances. She would intermedietedly look back and forth between me and her friend while her friend was talking. When I started looking up to try and make eye contact and smile, she kinda couldn;t look at me. So when i was done, I got up and walked past her closely, while looking straight ahead, and her body started to turn as I went past and I think they both looked at me.

Other then that, i got some glances, but people move so quickly in nyc in crowded areas that you are not going to get sustained eye contact.

Phero Pro

Default Re: Day 2 report

I wonder how well SoE would cover the deer lure/musk

Banned User

i just don\'t want to attribute the reactions to another mone. i want to see if deer musk works. you can get reactions with soe alone, it would be too confusing. i\'d like to eventually try it though.

Phero Dude

i just don\'t want to attribute the reactions to another mone. i want to see if deer musk works. you can get reactions with soe alone, it would be too confusing. i\'d like to eventually try it though.

thats a good point..I always do the same when testing out a mone for the first time. I wear it by itself the first couple of times to gauge its true effects...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information