Close

Banned User

Default androstenone vs androstadienone

visit-red-300x50PNG
    http://www.apa.org/monitor/oct02/pheromones.html

androstenone is what is used in these mone products. I just read this article that says, althouh it is very close to androstadienone, it does not stimulate the VNO\'s nearly as much. This could explain why like 5 percent of people react to mones when you wear them.

Please check it out and give feedback. And, how the hell can we buy androstadienone?

Phero Dude

Default Re: androstenone vs androstadienone

Read it, have mixed results. Would any of the elder phero pro\'s like to explain what some of this means?

Enlightened One

You know what it is available here for sale, just PM bruce for the link, androstadienone otherwise known around here as a1 has been realised by stone labs as an experimental compound.
    Those that have used it, have noticed that it has limited success as a attractant but is great for reducing negativity associated with PMS in women that is it makes them nicer and generally more accepting to sexual advances and seems to negate the effects of Anone.

Enlightened One

The point of that article
    1.) those of those contributors are associated with athena products - well they have proven to be [bad word].
    - They ignore james v kohl and research into AndrosteRONE, and also you have a1(androstadienone) and androsteNOL. Couplins are the female attractants for men (also not mentioned) and you have NPA secret ingredients and WAGG of course.

Of course they always go back to the same sources for information, whereby those people arent serious pheromone researchers. Its a good start for some research and introducing people into the subject. But as always this forum is grand central for all proper user feedback all 2000+ of us. Scienctific theroies float around and the users here mostly report substantial results.
    Of course one should take the sceptic point of view and you are welcome to that and i will keep using this stuff and influencing people and getting the advantages of having you not using it. I will keep getting ahead and getting hot women attracted and having sex with me, more \"friends\" who crowd around those as is human nature to those that appear sexually successful, then they latch on like leeches wanting to be with the \"cool\" types and hopefully picking up somewhere on the \"successful one at sexual attraction\".
    Now for those that get close to me are made to work to keep my \"friendship\" in other words co-operation i take more from the leeches in turn to introduce them to sexy female friends. The fact of my awareness is to use them like anything and get ahead in life.
    You should try MIX#1 though or even just try out A1 and report the results back to us if you are interested in buying it.

Thread Information