Close

Banned User

Default Estradiol and Estratetraenol

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Estradiol and Estratetraenol -- Does anyone know what these phermones are?

Keep in mind that Estratetraenol is not the same as the nol refered to on these boards. That is andronestranol or something.

Banned User

Default Re: Estradiol and Estratetraenol

okay, estradoil is just estrogen i think

monesrule,

Estratetraenol is one of the components used in Realm\'s bass ackward self-actuated mood enhancing formulae. It\'s purportedly the primary ingredient in the men\'s formula.

You need to take what you read on this link with a grain of salt. Particularly the \"pig pheromone\" stuff. It\'s more propaganda than science.

http://www.erox.com/SixthSense/StoryOne.html

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

<<<At first sight, it may seem odd that such similar molecules as androstenone and androstadienone would have such dramatically different effects on the female VNO. After all, their olfactory properties are quite similar, as are their electrostatic and hydrophobic binding properties. >>.

Phero Dude

Estratetraenol was found to have the same depressive effects on men as androstadienone. It also was found to have similar positive effects on women as androstadienone.

See: http://humdev.uchicago.edu/sixthsense.html

It seems like it\'s not a good product for either men or women to use. If men wore it for its effects on women, they\'d smell \"wrong\" -- like women.

Banned User

sounds a lot like A1...although doesn\'t have to be during PMS. A1 depresses you, but a lot of guys have fought that. maybe the same for this thing

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Estratetraenol was found to have the same depressive effects on men as androstadienone. It also was found to have similar positive effects on women as androstadienone.

See:
    \"]http://humdev.uchicago.edu/sixthsense.html

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    It seems like it\'s not a good product for either men or women to use. If men wore it for its effects on women, they\'d smell \"wrong\" -- like women.

^^^^^^^^
    This could be because I have noticed more \"hit or miss\" using REALM Men and after FullTilt and Elena\'s
    theory about NOT wanting a Man to smell like
    \"pussy\" ( \"Essence of Woman\" copulins )
    I decided to test this out and so I\'ve stuck with \"Alter Ego\" and a dab of NPA/or a few of TE for the last month plus.

Seems like more balanced responses. Fewer hot/cold yet not as dramatic Hits as with REALM/NPA or TE
    so it depends on what you are looking for.

For work/Business situations where you still want a bit of an \"edge\" LOL and to be playful,
    AE/TE works better and will get you hits.

With REALM Men and a bit more TE you WILL GET WILD HITS along with the risks of either OD or \"yuck\" from
    some women and possibly from many men.
    ( similarly with EW )

Journeyman

With REALM Men and a bit more TE you WILL GET WILD HITS along with the risks of either OD or \"yuck\" from
    some women and possibly from many men.
    ( similarly with EW )

Exactly how much TE/RfM do you use? Tried 3 dabs TE with two sprays RfM yesterday, but didn\'t notice anything unusual. Well, I went shopping and the females were friendlier than the males, but nothing more then usual I guess.

2 sprays could be an OD and some OD\'s actually make you seem invisible LOL or make you stuck inside your own head which ends up the same way.

( And any more than 4 sprays might get you into a physical fight!!! I test most of the pheros by finding out the
    Over Dose points and getting the MOST from the LEAST amount )

I would try using dabs. Start with 2 dabs and a spray of REALM then 3 dabs until you get some \"hits\" and
    with this type of combo the hits are BLATANT!!!!

Of course, you need to do some work on yourself as well.
    Does your walk, talk, eye contact, and ATTITUDE exude Sexuality!!!!!! And being COMFORTABLE with your Sexuality and Hers/Theirs...
    Those are KEY points along with pheromones.

Journeyman

2 sprays could be an OD and some OD\'s actually make you seem invisible

Never thought about that. I guess I thought the low -none level in Realm would make it kind of hard to OD.

But I\'ll try 2-3 dabs TE and one spray RfM next week if I have time. (I have exams next week, so I\'ll mostly be inside studying [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I\'m curious to how well RfM really works. It was my first purchase and is what got me in to phero usage, but since the first week of using it, I haven\'t taken the cologne off my shelf and sprayed it. I didn\'t notice much of an effect with it, maybe a little one on my mood, but it could have easily been a placebo. AE/TE/NPA/APC have taken vantage over RfM, but I wonder how effective it might be if I used it in conjunction with some AE/TE. Maybe I\'ll try it today.

Banned User

I just use 1 drop of cs A1. it\'s the same stuff in the Rfw, but higher concentrations.

Phero Dude

Well since I don\'t have the cs, how much RfM would you suggest to use w/ 2 dabs of TE and 2-3 drops AE?

Banned User

I was refereing to the women\'s version, because it has A1 in it. I don\'t believe you should worry about ODing with more RfMens, because it is very mild in pheromones like APC. I would say two sprays in different locations..perhaps one spray covering the TE and another spray on the opposite side of you.

Phero Dude

Ahh, ok. Does it really have any other effect than making \"me\" happier/upbeat. I\'ve heard reports that it does effect others, just not much, and not consistantly like AE/TE/NPA do.

Banned User

I think it will mainly benefit you(Rfmen). RfWomen will make women upbeat(in a good mood when they are around you), but it may make you slightly depressed since your a man.

Phero Dude

I was at the mall yesterday, and tried on some RfW. It smelled pretty good actually, and I put some on my wrists. As I was walking out of Dillards, this girl that was doing a photograph session for a few HS Prom kids started at me for a good 5 seconds, then broke. I walked past and smiled, then looked back and she was staring at me walking out of the store. I had on other mones though, so I\'m not sure. I was wearing 3 drops AE, 1dab NPA (Chin), 1/3 SoE gel pack wrists (Where I sprayed the RfW), and a couple drops APC on my temples....so I\'m not sure how much of it was RfW or the combination of other stuff I had on.

Banned User

probably a combonation of the other stuff. I wouldn\'t put APC on your temples since it really works better as a cover scent. I would put it over your AE and NPA.

Thread Information