I\'ve spent the weekend reading all I can and think I\'ve got the bare basics down but need your advice. I put in an order last night for AE and Attraction. I plan to purchase SOE and PI in a month or so.

As I stated above I\'m 41. My personality is level headed and friendly. As far as looks go; since all the women(married) I work with can\'t believe I\'m still single and tell me not to settle for anything less I would have to say \"average to above average\". (I\'m not being vain guys just going by what the ladies say). The last relationship was very stressful; more of a fatal attraction. Friends always ask why I end up with whackos. Maybe I need counseling. lol I\'m looking to get more respect from all and more hits. I have to be honest I think many take me for granted. I guess it comes with the personality. I\'m the guy everybody likes and comes to if they have a problem or need advice but sometimes I think that can be a liability. Guys like that are taken for granted and I\'m proof of that. I mean I\'m not walked over but it seems sometimes they don\'t take me seriously. I\'m thinking I need to take something to be more dominant.

I have to admit my attitude has changed some. You see I have been working out at the gym for some time and I\'m in pretty decent shape for my age. I agree with many of you that stated attitude is important. People have stated I look good so to say the least my attitude has changed. So as you can see I have the attitude now I want to try pheromones. I just want to come across as more dominant but not to the point of turning people off. I have to admit the idea of fear in other guys sounds tempting but would rather have respect and friendliness; ok a little fear. lol

Hopefully the products I bought are correct. I would appreciate the more experienced for their advice on products. I would appreciate any stories from guys my age.

This forum and you guys are GREAT. I could read this all night. Again thanks for your time in reading this.

Darrell (Milwaukee)