Close

Phero Dude

Default Today I woke up and realized ive never tried nol..

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ive recently decided that my next item on my shopping list here at Love-scent will be either a bottle of PI/w or a bottle of cs nol.Nol is the one mone that ive never tried by itself. I tend to OD on almost any amount of none (even tiny mounts)...Wagg worked remarkably well for me as ive mentioned before...I think that maybe nol might work somewhat as well... What kind of results have you people had with trying nol by itself??What kind of effects did you get and do you have any hit stories...damn I know this post kinda sounds like a newbie post but this week I realized that nol by itself is one of the only mones that I havent tried yet and ironically it seems to be the most useful...any useful information is very much appreciated...

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Re: Today I woke up and realized ive never tried nol..

SB are you saying you´ve never tried nol by itslef or that you´ve never tired any products containing nol?

If you do want a nol product I recommend PI/w. If you have -nol from the chem set, give that one a go first of course. But generally, the best bang for the buck nol product really is PI/w so far.

The reactions with nol ( incl PI/w) are very positive. I can speak for myself and others - remembering posts from others. It is possible to OD on nol though so don´t start with too much. I don´t know what other prods you´ve got you could mix the nol with, some more info may be helpful for the rest of us to give you advice.

From what you wrote it sounds like nol would be a good phero for you actually.
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Ive never tried nol by itself...sorry for the mixup..

Sadhu

I reckon that it´ll work for you somehow. It´s just a feeling ( after a bottle of wine [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] )

Maybe you´re just more of a - nol person than a -none guy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I reckon that it´ll work for you somehow. It´s just a feeling ( after a bottle of wine [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] )

Maybe you´re just more of a - nol person than a -none guy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think youre right...any of you have any nol alone hit stories or experiences wearing this mone by itself???I heard that it causes an LH surge in women so Im very interested to find out more about it...Its actually funny since Ive been a forum member for some time already and Ive never actually taken the interest to investigate more on nol...oh well i guess its never too late...

Phero Dude

Hey Sonny, u are sucessfull with wagg right ? Whats your prefered dosage ? + What can u say about different Wagg dosages + possile different effects !?

I haven\'t used pure -nol yet aswell. The -nol i have comes either with -rone (= soe gel packs) or with -none + -rone (= AE/m)

What I can definetly say about SOE usage is that the aura it creates is the pure definition of \"friendly and chatty\"
    Hits u get ,besides general friendlyness , are different from -none hits : Girls chat u up out of the blue because u seem intelligent/trustworthy/\"safe\". U do not turn each and every head , like u are used to with -none , however once u get a pure -nol hit its 100% the real deal. She is REALLY REALLY interested !
    That said , I think -nol (or -nol + -rone = SOE ) is great for guys , whose LOOKS + BEHAVIOUR are absolutely not representing alpha behaviour. It doesn\'t matter how much -none they would spill over their heads , girls brains would override the -none signals. (like : No way this guy could turn me on , it must be something else)

Anyways , why on earth would u want to use pure -nol anyways ? (If its not for buisness use)

AE + TE is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better for both social and sexual usage. (same thing for soe + ae / TE + soe...well u know all that)

Phero Dude

i usually put on about 3 or 4 drops of wagg on and maybe a dab of PI/M or two drops of AE/mI found that to be the best dosage of wagg..once ina while when I felt the none overpowering the mix, Id put on a nother drop of WAGG and everything would be cool again......any of these two mixes worked awesome for me...Pi and wagg made a very large amount of girls immediately turn around and stare at me and follow me with their eyes for a long time as I entered a club a couple of months ago...

The reason im interested in trying nol by itself is because Im currently in a long term relationship and I find that sometimes the none and rone in AE can cause a problem for me (I OD incredibly fast with almost any amount of none)...so I want to see just what this mone can do...as I mentioned before , I think JVK mentioned that it causes an LH surge in women which means they get turned on...seems pretty helpful to me... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

Hey, what do you do about putting WAGG on your skin. it says not too but the smell is bad and i am afraid to use it on my clothes.

Anyone try and WAGG OD?

Sadhu

SB there´s a lot of PI/w hit stories here and on the women´s forum too.

Btw I´ve been experimenting with AE+AFA (and PCC) lately too. AE and PI/w ought to be good. I know I´ve tired it once but can´t remember the results right now.

I don´t really like referring to phero products giving `sexual´ hits or not. It all depends on the phero user, the other person and all the other little things like how you behave towards someone, what mood you´re both in, what kind of relationship you have and so on..

No matter how positive a hero product can be for you and help you, in the end it´s what you make of the given situation. Oh god I´m rambling again.

Phero Dude

Hey, what do you do about putting WAGG on your skin. it says not too but the smell is bad and i am afraid to use it on my clothes.

Anyone try and WAGG OD?

never used it on my skin personally....I dont think the smell really lingers on your clothes after a good wash...not like none does...

Banned User

AE/m gives me a boner everytime I put it on, I start thinking of very sexual thoughs even with doses as low as 1 drop [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].

Phero Pro

Default Re: Today I woke up and realized ive never tried n

AE/m gives me a boner everytime I put it on, I start thinking of very sexual thoughs even with doses as low as 1 drop [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].

I\'ll be getting a bottle of AE tomorrow i hope. I was very excited about receiving it, but since it gives u a \'boner\' im now afraid what it might do to my friends [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

SonnyBlack, you\'ve been all upin the Koolaid and don\'t know the flavah...

Read Cuddles\' posts. He\'s the king of -nol.

Holy moly, man. Ten thousand questions about A1 and ain\'t even tried -nol. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

bump...
    if anyone has any spare chem kit nol or PI/w and are looking to get rid of it or trade pm me please....

Journeyman

whenever i put on AE i just feel like the f**king man. Its never given me a boner, but its a definate confidance booster.

Phero Dude

whenever i put on AE i just feel like the f**king man. Its never given me a boner, but its a definate confidance booster.

yes that happens to me as well with AE..huge surge in cockiness....

Phero Dude

How much do you put on and where? I got that the first time I put it on, along with a headrush and lightheadedness, but just that first time. Since that time though I\'ve been trying different stuff instead of just the AE. I put on 4 drops (2 behind ears, 2 on front of neck) that day.

Phero Dude

How much do you put on and where? I got that the first time I put it on, along with a headrush and lightheadedness, but just that first time. Since that time though I\'ve been trying different stuff instead of just the AE. I put on 4 drops (2 behind ears, 2 on front of neck) that day.

I cant wear more than two drops of AE at one time since none causes me to OD most of the time... I wear it on my neck and face...

Journeyman

if you read my \"lesson\" post, you\'ll see that my best application was this morning with 1 drop on neck, one drop between wrists, one drop behind outer flap of fly, and any leftover oil went on my torso.

I think this worked well for me because it utilizes the fly trick, the sphere of mones trick (and ability to smell your own mones), and a head application on a pulse point. These are known to work well, and I guess the simple combination of these three worked the best for me.

Phero Dude

anyone here have some CS Nol or PI/w theyd like to get rid off(preferably CS Nol)?? Please pm me....

Phero Dude

anyone here have some CS Nol or PI/w theyd like to get rid off(preferably CS Nol)?? Please pm me....

bump

Thread Information